Status: Updated regularly (every other day or so)

The Fueled By Ramen Analysis

Here In Your Arms

I bit back a smile as I made my way upstairs and right next to Ashlee and Pete’s room. I knocked on their door and asked, “Are you decent?”

“Of course I’m decent, Chelsea! Come in,” she laughed.

I turned the doorknob and pounced on her bed with a big smile on my face.

“Whoa! What happened with you? Someone looks mighty sexy this morning,” Ashlee said, sitting up.

“How so?” I asked.

“First of all, Joe’s beaters are not suitable for you, they’re too tiny! Is that like an extra extra small?” she joked. “Then those boxers, why rolled up so high? And finally you have sex hair!”

“Good,” I smiled.

“Good, why good?” she looked at me like I was crazy.

“Well you know me, I’m not like one of those whores that likes to show everything but Brendon was openly talking about how ‘hot’ I was and I just wanted to spite him,” I explained, using air quotes.

“Brendon?” she asked, turning her head to the side in thought. “Brendon’s here? With Panic?”

“Yeah,” I said. “They pretty much caught me off guard. They like barged in and Brendon started checking me out. If you’re gonna do that at least be discreet about it, y’know?”

“Wow, really? That doesn’t sound like something he would do. He probably wasn’t expecting someone as good looking as you, answering the door,” she remarked.

“Whatever,” I mumbled, lying face down on the bed.

“Come on, I want to see Brendon’s reaction for myself. Let’s go downstairs; I’m starving,” Ashlee said, getting out of bed and stretching.

“Do we have to?” I whined.

“Yes,” she said. “I feel like laughing.”

“It makes me giddy inside to know that you use me for your laughing purposes,” I said sarcastically, also getting up.

She laughed as she linked our arms together and practically dragged me to the living room where all of Fall Out Boy and Panic at the Disco were crammed into the two couches.

“Good morning boys,” she beamed. “Have you met Chelsea May?”

“No,” the Panic boys chorused, turning their eyes away from the plasma screen, playing Avatar: The Last Airbender.

“Well, boys this is Chelsea May. Chelsea May, this is Brendon, Spencer, Jon, and Ryan,” she introduced.

“Hey,” I said quietly, giving them a small wave.

Spencer and Jon came up to me and wrapped me in a hug.

“Hello,” they beamed. “Nice to meet you.”

“Same here,” I laughed.

“Can I give you a hug too?” Ryan asked meekly.

I nodded and he joined in the group hug.

“What? No Brendon in the Chelsea May/Panic group hug?” I heard Pete say.

Even though I couldn’t see him due to the bodies pressed up against me I could tell he was smirking. I then felt yet another pair of arms envelope me.

“Hey,” he whispered into my ear.

Before I could say or do anything back I heard a flash go off.

“This is too cute for words,” Pete said with a lisp, taking another picture.

“Can I get out of here?” I asked, feeling a bit claustrophobic.

They all loosened their grips and stepped back.

“Thank you,” I breathed.

“You guys, I’m hungry,” announced Joe randomly. “Let’s go to IHOP!”

“That idea isn’t half bad,” Pete said. “Let’s go.”

“Give me 5 minutes!” I demanded. “I need to change!”

“No time for that, we’re all hungry; boys grab her!” commanded Pete, pointing at me.

In a matter of seconds all of Fall Out Boy – except for Pete – and Panic at the Disco stampeded towards me and held me tightly.

“Now Brendon…” Pete began.

Oh hell no.

“Throw her over your shoulder and bring her to her car. It’s the BMW x5 parked outside. Spencer, Jon, and Ryan you go help him get her into the car. Brendon you’re driving, here take my set of keys,” he said, tossing the keys at him.

“Hey! This is so unfair!” I whined. “And how come you have a set of keys to my car?”

“Someone must have forgotten who bought them that car,” Pete answered.

“Ashlee, help!” I cried out.

“I would if I could, sweetie, but Pete’s holding onto me,” she responded.

I heard a smack and then Pete yell ‘oww!’ Due to all the boys crowded around me, I couldn’t see anything.

“Up you go,” Brendon said, gently lifting me up and over his right shoulder.

“Aaahh! This isn’t fair, come on, just a pair of pants. I’m cold!” I whined, then started smacking his back and flailing my legs everywhere.

“Guys a little help?” Brendon asked.

I saw Jon come to his aid and grab my legs while Ryan held onto my arms.

“Maybe we should get her some jeans…” Spencer said, wanting to compromise.

“You fucking rock, Spencer!” I smiled.

“Never!” Pete said. “Come on you guys, get her to the car!”

The Panic boys followed his orders and they all worked together to get me out the door and into the backseat of my car with Fall Out Boy trailing behind and getting into one of Pete’s cars. Ryan let go of my arms as Jon let go of my legs when Brendon placed me in the middle of the backseat. Before I could escape, Ryan and Jon boxed me in by sitting to the left and right of me. I glared at them as I tried devising a plan to get away, but before anything could be done, Ryan snaked his long arms around me and held my body tightly.
“What the fuck?!” I snapped, looking at him weirdly.

“I know what you’re thinking, but if I hold onto you like this, you can’t escape,” he explained simply, snuggling into me more.

I glared at each and every one of the Panic boys- excluding Spencer - as Brendon drove behind Pete and the rest of them to IHOP.

“Ryan, you’re enjoying this a little too much,” I pointed out. “The car is moving, where can I go?”

“I have no idea, but I’d rather be safe than sorry,” he answered.

“Just wait until I meet Keltie. I’ll tell her everything,” I threatened.

He didn’t budge. His hold on me stayed the same and he said nothing. But his eyes, instead of looking bright and lively, they looked sad and downcast. I looked over at Spencer and he mouthed ‘don’t go there.’ I nodded in understandment and didn’t complain about Ryan’s grip on me anymore. I had only met him that day, but I already felt sorry for him. I wrapped my arms around him and squeezed him tightly, letting him know I was there for him. I stayed in that uncomfortable position as I felt hot tears soak through Joe’s black beater and onto my skin. I rubbed his back and whispered that things will get better.

His silent crying ceased as we pulled into IHOP’s parking lot. It was then that I realized my feet were bare and I didn’t even have a pair of socks covering them.

“Brendon umm middle name here Urie and Jonathon also insert middle name here Walker, take off your shoes now!” I demanded.

“It’s Boyd and Jacob,” Ryan whispered.

“Wait, let me rephrase that. Brendon Boyd Urie and Jonathon Jacob Walker, take your shoes off or there’ll be hell to pay,” I glared.

“Wait, why?” Brendon asked, looking scared.

“Because you dumbfucks brought me out here without a pair of shoes. So if I’m walking in there with no shoes, then you’re also walking in there without shoes,” I explained.

“But what about Ryan and Spencer?” Jon complained, slipping off his mandals.

“Spencer was willing to let me wear jeans and Ryan’s shoes look as if it hurts like a bitch to get in and out of,” I answered, pointing to his brown faux crocodile skin dress shoes.

Brendon looked at me for a couple of seconds before giving in and taking off his black chucks.

“There, happy now?” he asked.

“No, socks too,” I said.

He mumbled something as he removed his socks and got out of the car, waiting for us to follow suit.

“Let’s go men,” I said to Jon and Ryan, patting them both on their shoulders.

We walked into the restaurant and made our way to the big corner booth that Pete had gotten for us. Upon seeing the three pairs of bare feet belonging to Brendon, Jon, and me, Pete began cracking up.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I decided to combine two updates in one they seemed to filler-esque to be updated one after the other BUT there is something important sprinkled in here that you may or may not have noticed.
Mini drama next chapter ? YESH !

I wonder why these buttons are here xD
Comment / Subscribe

I love Avatar and so does my mibba BFF, maybememories . And because of our common love we've decided to write a parody of it using band boys / girls. Care to check it out? It's called Let Go. Happy Reading <3