Love Will Tear Us Apart

Late!

//Patrick’s P.O.V//
I forced my eyes open “ugh” I moaned as I felt the light hit my eyes I rubbed them to help them adjust to the light. I sat up and looked at my alarm clock “oh crap!” I exclaimed when I realized that it was already 11:20. I jumped off the bed and shoved my glasses onto my face and I ran into the closet and threw anything on. I grabbed my book bag and ran out the door “I am going to kill Michael” I mumbled as I ran, “mom is going to kill me for being late again.”

//Jade’s P.O.V//
I was talking to my cousin Casey on msn messenger “oh crap I’m late” I mumbled to my self when I looked at the time.

+I own u bitch+ says: so when do u start skool?
~*1-2-F-U*~ says: 2day and I’m hella late so I gotta go sry bye Case luv u
+I own u bitch+ says: k bye ttyl
+I own u bitch+ has now signed off

I turned off my computer and made sure I was dressed I grabbed ‘My New Found glory’ messenger bag, and ran down stairs, grabbed an apple as I ran out my door (I didn’t live too far from the school). I ran through the gate and stopped realizing I had no clue where my class was. Right that second some one crashed into me and I dropped my book bag, apple, and my ‘Neurosis’ hat “crap” I mumbled as my ass made contact with the floor.

Patrick’s P.O.V
I was running through the gate when I crashed into another person “crap” they mumbled. I quickly stood up and helped the person up then I realized it was a girl. “I-I’m sorry” I whispered “it’s ok” she whispered back as she picked up her messenger bag I picked up her ‘Neurosis’ hat I watched as she pulled a piece of paper out of her messenger bag. She had wavy dark brown hair that fell past her shoulders; I guess she realized I was looking at her because she looked at me with her beautiful gray eyes.

She smiled at me and I could not help but notice that (when she smiled her eyes twinkled) as beautiful as she already was she just looked better when she smiled. “Um I don’t think I caught your name,” she said quietly I felt myself blush and I felt like an idiot until I realized she was blushing a little as well. “I-I’m…I’m Patrick” I said stuttering she smiled again and said “Patrick would you mind giving me my hat back” I had forgotten I was holding it so I quickly handed it back “w-what's your name?” “Elizabeth but I go by my middle name Jade,” she answered in her sweetly timid voice while shoving her hat back on her head.
♠ ♠ ♠
kinda short but so far so good sorry about the IMing but I swear it doesn't happen again. I hope you like it so far. if you don't please leave me a comment on how I could improve it.