Love Will Tear Us Apart

I shall name it Fluffy

//Jade’s P.O.V//
“Umm I think we are really late” “yeah we are,” he said looking into my eyes, that was when I noticed the beautiful green eyes he was hiding behind his thick-rimed glasses. “It’s my first day here so umm can you tell me where I can find room 110?” “Yep I’m going there too so I guess we can walk together” he said blushing a little. When we got to the (home ec) class he went to the back of the room, I went up to the teacher, and the whole time I felt as if I was being watched. I turned around and noticed Patrick looking at me I smiled and waved he waved back.

“Well Elizabeth we’re going to get you in a group and since you seem to know Patrick you can be in his group” “ok but call me Jade” I answered slowly making my way towards the back of the classroom. When I got to Patrick’s group they were writing down the next assignment “umm Patrick the teacher told me I could be in your group” I said quietly, aware that all the boys’ eyes were on me. The tallest one stood up and said “hi I’m Joe is it true that Patrick knocked you down? Oh and what grade are you in?” “It’s nice to meet you Joe my name is Jade and yeah but if he hadn’t I probably would have been lost so I guess it’s a good thing and I’m in seventh” I said smiling.

“Oh well I guess it is so any way this is Andy he’s a vegan and a junior” he said pointing to the boy with long hair, glasses, and a lip piercing (it was in the middle) “and this is Pete he is a stubborn asshole oh and a senior” he said pointing at the boy with the dreadlocks. “And of course you met Patrick already and I guess you already figured out he is the klutz he’s in seventh grade” Patrick blushed. I smiled and looked at Joe “so what does that make you?” he seemed confused “what I mean is if Andy is the vegan, Pete is the stubborn one, and Patrick is the klutz then what does that make you?” he grinned and said “well obviously that makes me the cute one in seventh grade.” I smiled noticing he had a lip piercing as well and a fro (the school was a joint between middle and high school electives were open to all grades).

“I shall name it fluffy” I said not really realizing that I was thinking out loud “what?” Joe asked chuckling “huh?” I asked. “Well you just said ‘I shall name it fluffy’ what are you going to name fluffy” I blushed and said “umm you hair” the other guys started laughing and Joe’s face fell “but it’s only because your hair is so awesome” he smiled “hell yes it is” I nodded.

//Patrick’s P.O.V//
The rest of the class period Joe and Jade were talking and as soon as the bell rang, Joe got up and dragged Jade out of the room with him when they were supposed to help clean up the kitchen station. I guess he was showing her around the school I was glad Joe had made a new friend and I was glad that she had made a friend on her first day but I could not help but feel jealous that she was talking to him and that he not I was showing her around the school. When we were done we saw them and we tried to catch up but they were walking really fast we tried calling their names but they were so deep in conversation that they did not hear us. We just gave up and left them alone we retreated to our usual hang out where no one else bothered to go.

//Jade’s P.O.V//
Joe and I walked out of the classroom talking about music and then he asked me where I came from so I told him “I moved here from Ohio” “why did you move?” I shrugged and said “I don’t know but apparently it’s because my cousin Casey was a bad influence on me and blah, blah something about how I was too involved in ‘a day in the life’ and as a result my school work suffered.” “A day in the light?” he inquired, “my cousin Casey’s band but I think the real reason we moved is because my parents found out I was dating my friend JT.” “That doesn’t seem like a very good reason to move” he said shrugging “yeah I know but my parents are assholes” “ahhhhh the anger phase I went through that when I moved here.”

“Really how long ago was that?” I asked actually curious as to how long he had lived here “earlier this year and before you ask I moved here from Ohio but I was born in Florida.” I nodded and decided to ask him about the music scene here “are there any good local bands here?” his face brightened up at this “yes and I’m in one of the local bands” “really?” “Yep and Pete Andy and Patrick are also in bands” “what do you do in your band?” I asked. “I’m the lead guitarist, Andy is the drummer in his, and Pete is the bass player” I smiled and asked, “What does Patrick do?” he grinned and I could not figure out why. “he’s the drummer,he’s a Taurus, and he’s newly single, he likes holding hands well not with me but you get the point.” Just then, it hit me why he had grinned.

“you fucking asshole I do not like your friend like that in fact I don’t even know him that well.” He smiled again and said, “So are you saying that if you knew him better you might like him?” “I don’t know I mean he is cute but so are you and your other friends” I said cursing my self for speaking my thoughts again. He chuckled and said, “Hey where are my friends?” I looked behind us and shrugged he started walking faster and I was not sure if he wanted me to follow him or not so I slowed down. “Are you coming or not?” he asked when he had realized that I wasn’t right next to him I shrugged and walked quickly. Soon we got to a huge tree in a part of the school that seemed deserted except for the three other boys I had met today.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for reading
more soon I promise <3