Love Will Tear Us Apart

You stole my new bestest friend

//Jade’s P.O.V//
I looked at the dirty blonde-haired girl that was hugging Patrick she had pale green eyes and was thin she was taller than Patrick and she looked like a model I was dripping with jealousy. “Hi I’m Jade,” I said trying to seem nonchalant; she looked at me and said, “I’m Lauren Patty’s girlfriend.” “Oh” I mumbled, “well it was nice meeting you I have to go find the guys oh and Patty nice nickname,” I said jokingly as I walked back in to the mall. I feel like a fucking idiot I cannot believe that I actually thought that he could have liked me as more than a friend especially since I am nowhere near as pretty as Lauren is.

//Patrick’s P.O.V//
As soon as Jade walked into the mall, I pushed Lauren away from me “don’t ever call me Patty” she looked at me and asked, “Why are you angry?” I looked at her wondering why I ever thought I loved her. “Because you are not my girlfriend how dare you tell people that you are if you’re the one who cheated on me and I hate when you call me Patty and you made Jade think that I don’t care about her!” I shouted. She looked like she was going to cry “you know what you keep your ugly short bitch and stay away from me” she said as she slapped me she started walking away and stopped as if wondering why I wasn’t going after her.

I laughed a little at her vanity as I walked into the mall, I looked around and spotted Jade sitting on a bench talking to Casey I walked up to them they looked up. Casey gave me a stern look and said, “What did I fucking tell you?” Jade stood up and said (in a tone I had never heard her use before) “Casey stop” he looked at her and said “ok but only because you asked me to.” she smiled weakly at me I tried to meet her eyes but she kept looking away “Jade can we talk?” I asked she nodded and looked at Casey he nodded and walked away I sat down next to her there was an awkward silence then she broke it “Lauren seems nice.”

“No she’s not she’s an evil bitch that I dated a while ago that I have no interest in” she looked at me and smiled “so you’re not dating anyone” “not at the moment” I said looking into her beautiful blue gray eyes. “Good” she said standing up “where are you going?” “Music store” she said smiling but not slowing down I jogged to catch up with her she walked into the music store I followed after her “Jade!” she turned around. I reached out and grabbed her hand she met my eyes and smiled “yes Patrick?” “Will you go out with me?” she smiled “of course” she said leaning in I leant in as well I closed my eyes and that is when our lips met it was amazing.

We pulled away when we heard catcalls we both looked at the source of the noise, we saw all the guys waving at us she blushed, and I took her hand in mine “this song is so lame” she said wrinkling her nose I listened (it was ‘my girl’) “too bad since that is now our song.” She pecked my cheek I blushed and reached up to touch the spot on my cheek (somehow this meant more to me than if she would have kissed me again).

As soon as we walked out of the record store Joe ran up to us and said “Patrick you asshole you stole my new bestest friend” Jade looked at him as if asking ‘really’ he nodded. She smiled as Casey walked out of the nearby hot topic he looked at our linked hands and smiled “I’m hungry” Joe said as he noticed a little girl eating a pretzel walk past him.

//Jade’s P.O.V//
“Then let’s go eat,” I said with Joe nodding in agreement “where?” Pete asked looking at everyone for ideas “not KFC they are cruel to their chickens” Casey and I said in unison. “How about that one vegan restaurant” Patrick suggested everyone nodded and started walking out of the mall I followed behind everyone. When Patrick noticed I was lagging behind everyone he stopped and waited for me, then he held my hand as we followed everyone. We got onto the bus and rode down to where the touristy part of Chicago is and we got to the restaurant it was pretty cool but it was packed and the guys immediately sat at a booth the problem was only four people fit.

“You assholes where are Patrick and I supposed to sit?” Joe looked around and said, “Well that table just cleared up have fun” I glared at him and he just waved and said “bye come on get moving before some one takes it from you.” I sighed in defeat and walked over to the table and sat down Patrick sat across from me “they are such Jackasses” “actually it was kind of nice of them.” “How do you mean?” I asked, “Well they left us alone kind of like a date” he said blushing. I smiled when you put it that way it seems so sweet” he smiled. We sat in silence for a while we had not really been alone since English class but we did not talk much in class anyway.

“So um how you like the city so far?” he asked breaking the silence. We continued to talk until the server came and said “hi I’m Kristine but call me Kristi oh and how may I help you?” I quickly glanced at the menu and said “a dr. pepper and a veggie burger please.” She nodded and looked at Patrick “I’ll have the same” she smiled “you are one of the easiest tables I’ve had all day.” “Not like that idiot with a fro he told me to hurry up because he was starving and if I took too long he wasn’t going to pay for it.” “Joe is such an idiot” Patrick and I said in unison Kristi’s eyes went wide “that was freaky and you know him?” “Wait don’t you go to my school?” she asked looking at us we nodded she looked at me and asked, “Are you the new girl from Ohio?” I nodded “then you are my new next door neighbor” I smiled “cool we should hang out some time.” She smiled and said “sure whenever” “when do you get off?” “Half an hour” “cool we can hang out then” she nodded and walked away.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks AGAIN for reading and THANKS for commenting LIZZ you totally kick ass
<3 CLAUDIA