Love Will Tear Us Apart

Andy wants to wear a tu-tu

//Patrick's P.O.V//
Michael is driving us into the city since he has to go to work (at a pizza place) and I am sitting shotgun and messing with the radio. “Ooooh leave it there” Joe and Pete, shouted at hearing ‘Green Day brain stew’ I shrugged and left it I smiled as we approached Jades house. Michael pulled into her driveway I jumped out of the car and ran up to her door I rang the doorbell Mrs. Calvert opened the door. “Good afternoon Mrs. Calvert are Casey and Jade ready?” she was about to say something when Jade and Casey ran past her “Patrick you guys actually came” she said hugging me.

“Oh you’re Patrick,” Mrs. Calvert said sounding rather disappointed “bye mom” Jade said dragging me away from the door Casey went straight to the van as Jade hugged me again “thanx for coming” she said quietly as she pulled away. “Why wouldn’t I have come?” “Because my parents are assholes and they slammed the door in your faces” she said sounding a little ashamed I smiled “you’re worth having to go through that” she looked up and smiled. Right that second Michael started honking his horn I sighed and she smiled as we walked to the van Casey had taken my spot and Joe moved to the back seat leaving Jade and I sitting in the middle row (it was a van) she smiled and waited for me to get into the car.

I was wondering why but then I noticed she was wearing a kind of short plaid skirt I slid in then she got in and closed the door “hi Joe, Andy, Pete, and Michael.” “Hey Jade” they all said in unison “thanx for the ride Michael” she said looking out the window “you’re welcome” he ginned as he pulled out of the drive way. “Hey Jade did you bring it?” she nodded and held her hand out to Casey he handed her a CD case and she handed it to Joe he looked at it in awe. “What’s so great about that CD” Pete asked leaning over to look at it his mouth hung open slightly then Andy got a look “cool ” he whispered, “what is it?” I asked. Nobody answered me so I reached over and tried to grab it but they wouldn’t let me “let Patrick see it” Jade said smiling they reluctantly handed it to me I looked down it was New found glory’s first CD signed by all of them personally to her and mentioning Casey.

“How did you get it?” I asked looking at it in awe, “Casey and I went to a concert of theirs and he refused to move away from the tour bus until they signed my CD,” she said looking at Casey adoringly. He smiled and said, “I only did it because you got knocked down during their set” she smiled we all knew he would have done it anyway I handed it back to Joe he smiled and said “thanx for letting me borrow it Jade” she nodded and started staring out the window. I looked over at her and noticed she had amazing legs they were not chicken legs but they were not fat they were in-between chubby and skinny (they were perfect) and they were toned nicely as if she played a sport.

“Jade do you play any sports?” I asked she broke her gaze from the window and looked at me “I played soccer for five years because my dad forced me to and I did all types of dance ever since I was four because my mom forced me to but I quit both the only thing I do now is run track” I nodded. “I play soccer,” Pete said sounding offended that she sounded so disgusted when she said soccer “I kind of liked soccer it was the fact that I was forced to do it that I hated.” He nodded then Joe started laughing, “What are you laughing at?” Andy asked, “I can just picture her in a little pink tutu,” he said still laughing that is when the whole van erupted in laughter she frowned.

I smiled, leaned in and whispered, “I think Joe's just jealous that you got to wear the tutu and he didn’t” she started to laugh (her laughter was beautiful). Every one had stopped laughing and looked at her (her laughter had subdued to giggles) “what's so funny?” Casey asked looking at Jade and starting to grin “nothing I was just picturing something”, she said forcing her self to stop giggling “everyone out I’ll be back to pick you guys up when my shift is over at eight.” Casey jumped out of the front seat and opened the door and helped Jade out of the Van then the rest of us got out “bye Michael see you at eight” Jade said quietly as Joe started dragging her towards the mall he waved as he drove off.

I was walking behind her and Joe, I kept staring at her legs until Casey cleared his throat loudly I instantly looked away as Casey put his arm around me “so you’re checking out my cousin” I shook my head “n-no.” He chuckled and said, “Normally I’d kick someone’s ass for doing that but I like you so I’ll let this one slide but you better not break her heart” I shook my head “I would never do that to her” I whispered watching as Joe dragged her in to the mall through the main entrance.

“Are you two coming?” Andy asked looking at us before walking in the door Casey took his arm off me and walked in the door I stood there a couple minutes “Patty!” I turned around and saw my ex-girlfriend Lauren running towards me. “Hi Lauren” I mumbled hoping she would go away but she threw her arms around me right that second Jade walked out the door saying “hey Patrick” she stopped and looked at Lauren
♠ ♠ ♠
thak you for reading this chap is for my JENNY BOO i love you dude!