Status: Re-working. Sorry.

Let Me Break This Awkward Silence

Chapter Thirteen

Chapter 13
Alyssa’s Point of View


I heard the fire alarm go off, and I jumped up and ran downstairs to see Frankie trying to put out a fire on the stove, and the rest of the band in hysterics.

“WHAT DO I DO?! WHAT DO I DO?!” Frankie yelled, clearly not knowing what to do.

“Damn it!” I said running over and fumbling for the fire extinguisher. I finally got it and put out the fire. I sighed, and turned around to face the rest of the band. I must have had a pretty damn scary face on, because they stopped laughing instantly.

“What, the hell, do you think you’re, DOING!?” I yelled. “YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN KILLED! YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN SOMEONE ELSE KILLED!” I continued, I heard Frankie snicker behind me, I turned on my heals, to give him hell. “’What do I do?’ What do I fucking do?! You put out the got damn fire! That’s what you fucking do!” I yelled, stepping forward making him step back into the living room. “VOUS TOUS BAISEZ DES IDIOTS! DIEU, DONNEZ-LEUR UN PRIX de DARWIN BAISANT! DIEU, DÉFENDEZ-VOUS POUR VIVRE SEUL! L'ENFER VOUS VOUS MOQUEZ de MIKEY, MAIS AU MOINS IL NE CRIE PAS 'que fais-je ? Que fais-je ?' QUAND UN FEU BAISANT ARRIVE! SAVEZ-VOUS COMBIEN DE FAIT DE BAISER L'ARGENT IL COÛTERAIT POUR REMPLACER LA CUISINE, SANS PARLER DE LA MAISON S'IL A BRÛLÉ COMPLÈTEMENT? EN CE QUI CONCERNE MOI!? J'AI JUSTE PERDU UN PARENT; JE N'AI PAS BESOIN DE PERDRE UN AUTRE PARENT BAISANT, PEU IMPORTE COMMENT STUPIDE IL EST!” I said in fluent French, using as many hand motions as I can to help them understand what I was saying.

“What, the, fuck, did you just say?” Gerard asked, a couple minutes after my French rant.

I sighed and glared at him.

“I said that, YOU’RE ALL FUCKING IDIOTS! GOD NEEDS TO GIVE YOU A FUCKING DARWIN AWARD! GOD FORBID YOU TO LIVE ALONE! HELL YOU MAKE FUN OF MIKEY, BUT AT LEAST HE DOESN’T YELL ‘what do I do? What do I do?’ WHEN A FUCKING FIRE HAPPENS! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH FUCKING MONEY IT WOULD COST TO REPLACE THE KITCHEN, LET ALONE THE HOUSE IF IT BURNED DOWN? WHAT ABOUT ME!? I JUST LOST ONE PARENT; I DON’T NEED TO LOSE ANOTHER FUCKING PARENT, NO MATTER HOW STUPID HE IS!” I yelled, getting into Gerard’s face. “Now, none of you are going to be in the bloody kitchen at all! Okay?!”

“Yes ma’am.” They all cowered.

“GOOD!” I said going into the kitchen and started cleaning up. After a couple of minutes, I turned to the boys and asked them. “What do y’all want for lunch?”

After I cooked lunch, which was basically just last night’s leftover pizza, I started making cookies, while the rest of they guys we’re playing Wii sports, and much to Frank’s dismay, I wasn’t letting him have any of the cookie dough.

“PLEASE!! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE??!?” Frankie whined.

“NO! Now stop it, or I won’t give you any when they’re baked!”

“GASP! You wouldn’t. Would you?”

“Oh, I would.” I said matter-of-factly.

“If you hid them, I will find them.”

“Not if I give them away,”

“You wouldn’t,” He said leaning over the counter that separates the kitchen from the dinning
room.

“Wanna bet?” I said flicking flour on his face. “I mean, half of them are already going to Kaysi – ‘cause she always gets some of my cookies – so the other half can just disappear...” I said waving my hand

“Then give me cookie dough.” Frank demanded.

“You want cookie dough, Frankie?”

“YES!!”

“Here you go then.” I said, taking a spoonful, and flicking it on his face landing between his
eyes.

“OH, NO You didn’t!” He said wiping off his face with his hands.

“Oh, yes, I believe, I did.” I said flicking another spoonful on his face.

“That’s it!” he said, jumping over the counter, grabbing the flour mixture bowl and dumping it
on my head.

I gasped, took an egg and cracked it on his head. This was only fuel to the fire, it was about five minutes before Ray broke away from the game came in to see what all the yelling was about.

I was throwing a bag of chocolate chips from the counter at Frankie, missed, and went flying at Ray and his hair.

Ray just stood there and gaped at me, while I’m slowly backing away to find something to use as a “weapon” against Ray.

It was silent until Ray took an egg yoke, and threw it at me.

Frankie took the opportunity to dump sugar on me.

I gasped and threw the flour bag at him.

Which is how Ray got into the food fight, it was another couple minutes until the rest of the band came in and joined the food fight.

That’s right. No questions on why it happened, just “Hey! Food Fight!!” And they joined in.

Now, we were throwing anything and everything at each other. When I mean anything, I mean spatula’s, spoons, but no knifes or forks, and when I mean everything, I mean everything. Trash was being thrown, bread, silverware, and me.

Yes, I was thrown a couple times; damn my lightness.

Let me tell you though, flying through the air, fun. Landing on Gerard or Mikey’s Bony bodies? Not fun.

“Damn it! Stop throwing me!” I said as I was flying threw the air, only this time I landed on Bob. “Sorry Bob!” I said before shoving a stick of butter in his face and hair.

Bob was about to retaliate, but the door bell rang and we all stopped.

I took this opportunity to assess the damage done.

Bob was relatively clean, except for butter all over hair and face, and some random stuff
spewed all over his shirt and pants.

Ray had everything in his hair. I think we all aimed for the hair by the amount of shit that was in it (I know I did!).

Frank – like me – had anything and everything all over us.

Gerard had random shit on him too. But, I was kind enough to attempt to die his hair back to
its normal hair color, by dumping vanilla flavoring and chocolate icing in his hair. It was starting to dry and was caking his hair to his face.

Poor Mikey had everything on him as well, but was wearing the bowl as a helmet-type-thing, and had cookie dough dripping down the sides of it.

Gerard got up and answered the door bell, only to hear a “THAT’S HIM MOMMY!” and a huge smack.
♠ ♠ ♠
HI!!
I'M ALIVE!!
Anywho!
So, I'm getting a vibe that you don't want the story deleted?
WELL, keep commenting, otherwise, its going to get deleted.
Thankyou to all who commented though!!
This is dedicated to Frank for his birthday that is occuring tommrow. It would have been posted then, but I have a game i'm required to go to, so, i can't make it!
PLEASE COMMENT!!
xo
Ivy