The Adopted Romance

Chapter 10-Shopping!(O_o this is so unlike me lol)

Heather's POV:
"Woah." I said, looking up at the five story building in awe. "It's HUGE!!"
"Yup, and there's like a gazillion stores in there, all waiting for us to spend money in. LET'S GO!" Gerald sounded like a General ordering his troops into battle. The first shop we went to was The Three Jeans [I cant think of anything cuz my brain hasnt woken up yet :P]. There were HEAPS of pairs of jeans and cargo pants and tracksuit pants.
"Pick some." Rob said.
"But i can't afford any of these!" I answered in shock,looking at the price tags.
"We'll pay for it as an apology present for you getting kidnapped." Mick explained.
"Oh,thanks so much!!!" I squealed,hugging him. "Can I get that pair of jeans?" I asked, pointing to a row of black jeans.
"You, my friend,have good taste!" Said Blake, laughing. I looked at him. He was wearing black jeans and so were all the other guys. We bought a few pairs and the went to look for shirts. Gerald stopped at a place called Kick-ass Kool. It mostly had red and/or black stuff and it was Kick-ass!! I got some black tops and went to leave. But then something caught my eye. It was another black shirt but with a huge difference. It had the My Chemical Romance logo on it.
"Gerald, can I get THAT shirt too?" I asked
"What does it look li-" he saw the logo and a big grin spread across his face.
"Sure, you can have that." He said,still grinning.
"I'm gonna go to the bathroom to get changed now, okay?" I told the guys
"Don't be long!" Steve called after me. I came out five minutes later wearing a pair of black jeans and the My Chemical Romance top.
"Where did you get that?" Steve asked.
"I asked Gerald if he could get it for me, and he did" I answered,smiling.
"Typical Gerald." He said, grinning like the other guys.
"Let's get something to eat, I'm starving and it's lunchtime!" Blake whined.
"Okay!Off to the food court we go!" Said Mick, pointing like a superhero and making us all laugh.

Gerard's POV:
"Wow! I have never seen so much food in one place!" Heather said.
"Uhh if you stop drooling, you can pick something for lunch." I pointed out.
"Ahaha oops." She laughed, wiping the spit from the side of her mouth.
"SUSHI!!" Mikey yelled, running to the sushi store.
"Hmmm. Sounds nice. Let's get sushi!! "Heather yelled as she ran with Mikey to buy it.
"I don't mind sushi. What about you guys?" I asked.
"Sure!" They replied in unison. After we ate, we decided to go home.
"Back on the bus!!" I commanded.
"Gerald!" Called Ray "Can I talk to you for a sec?" He asked
"Okay. Wait up for me guys!" I called through the bus door.
"When are we going to tell Heather that we ARE My Chemical Romance?" He asked. "We can't keep this up forever,and the longer we wait, the more hurt she'll be! I don't want that, and I KNOW you don't either."
"We'll tell her when the time is right." I told him. "Then, maybe, she'll understand."
"Well, I hope you know what you're doing because I don't." He said jumping up onto the bus. He needed to understand. I know what I'm doing... I think.