The Adopted Romance

Chapter 7-Dumped

Gerard's POV:
"OH SH*T [curses to the parent system on this computer]!!!!" Yelled Frank. Bob's phone started to ring.
"Hello?" Answered Bob. "You're WHAT?! Don't worry, we'll be right there!!" He shut the phone with a snap and whipped around to face us.
"Heather's been KIDNAPPED!!" He screamed. "She's in a bag, in the back of a red ute!!ALERT THE COPS!!"
"I already have!!" I yelled "What are we standing around for?! START LOOKING!!!" I screamed, jumping into the bus.

Heather's POV:
I'm scared out of my wits. I can hear the two men in the ute, talking about where they should dump me!
"Dump her in Mary Avenue. She doesn't have a phone, and there's no use in asking for a randsom because she's some smelly orphan so just dump her before we get caught." The first guy said.
"Okay, boss." replied the other man. I felt the ute come to a halt and the bag that I was in get lifted out of the back. It hurt when they dropped me on the side of the road, but at least I was safe. I whipped out the phone and dialled Robs number again after I heard the ute speed away.
"Rob? I've been dumped on the side of the road at Mary Avenue in a bag. I shouldn't be very hard to find... I think.HELP ME!!!!" I screamed through the receiver.

Mikey's POV:
We all sat in the bus in silence. All thinking the same thing. This girl that was combing gum out of Ray's hair a few hours ago, has been kidnapped. We just hoped that we'd find her in time.
"I see her!! I can see the bag!!" Yelled Frank.
"Really?!" I yelled"PULL OVER NOW!!" I screamed. The bus came to a violent stop at the side of the road. I was first out and quick as lightning I opened the bag.
"It isn't her!!" I cried "Let's keep looking!!" It went on like that for a while. It's amazing how many random bags there are on the streets.
"Where's Mary avenue?!" I yelled to the bus driver." She will be somewhere around there according to the phone call that Bob got!"
"MARY AVENUE!!! THERE!!! EVERYONE GET OUT, AND SPLIT UP!!" Yelled Gerard, desperate to find her.
"Gerard, come with me! You don't have your phone so we'll stick together! Everyone else split up and look for her!" I commanded