Status: UNDER GOING EDITING

A Little Mermaid's Tale

End: Surprise Wedding!

You finally docked and made your way onto the island.

"Jack, look at this place it's beautiful!" Jack smiled at you and grabbed onto your hand.

"I know." Jack led you onto the island and the rest of the crew followed.

"Jack, can I just stay on the beach?" You asked stopping, causing him to be pulled back with you.

"Love...no. Ye're going to go meet up with Tia and the girls are going with ye, and I'm going somewhere else." You frowned and took your hand away from Jack's.

"You're leaving me?" Will sighed, knowing Jack said something stupid. Jack stood there stumbling on his words when Will stepped in to save him.

"Raven, there's going to be a BIG party on the island and Tia has something for you and the girls, you need to go get it. Jack and I and the rest of the crew have to go and get things ready for the party." Jack nodded his head furiously as did everyone else.

"YES! YES! That's it! See love! So, will ye just follow me?" Jack held out his hand and you sigh.

"Oh fine!"

'He better not be lying to me.'

::Jack's P.O.V.::

You smiled at Raven. You brought her in close to you slightly shaking your head at how easy it was to trick her.

You came up to the small tents that were put up and Tia came out of the one on the far right.

"Jack! Raven! It's about time ya get here!" You laughed and nodded your head.

"Well, Raven, girls, ya all come wit me. Everyone else, follow Jack into da otha tents." Raven looked up at you sadly.

"I'll see ye later love." You kissed her quickly and she nodded her head.

"Come on men, follow me!" The rest of your crew followed you into the other tents, you, Will, Gibbs, Pintel, and Ragetti getting one tent to yourselves.

"So, you're really going through with this?" Will asked you getting the basin ready. You started to take off your effects and smiled.

"Aye. By the way, I want ye to be me best man. The rest of ye can be me groomsmen!" You smiled and Will looked at you shocked.

"Jack...but..." You looked down at Will and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Listen, if ye father were alive, I would've asked him. But he's not, and yer the next best thing. So, ye can either take it or leave mate, savvy?"

"Take it." Gibbs advised Will. Will smiled and nodded his head.

"Alright. I'll do it!" You smiled and hugged Will.

"Thanks, mate. Alright, all of ye get out so I can wash up and at least be clean fer me own wedding!"

::Your P.O.V.::

"Now, tell me wha ya think?" You looked at the extravagant dress that Tia held in front of you and looked at her like she was crazy.

"You want me to wear that? To a party?"

'She's crazy!'

"A party? Raven, my dear-" Just then Kesare, Ana-Maria and Elma all shut her up and were smiling awkwardly.

"Yes, Tia. A party, which is what Jack, has planned for the crew and Raven. A PARTY!" Kesare glared at Tia and then smiled at you. You all looked at them confused not really understanding what was going on.

"You people are starting to scare me, I hope you know that!" You sat yourself on a heap of sand and saw Elizabeth come from out of the changing screen and she looked absolutely beautiful.

"Wow..." Tia looked between the two of you and then shoved the dress back into your face.

"Ya where da dress NOW?" You thought about it for a minute and sighed.

"Oh fine! But I'm not doing anything to my hair. And I want Elma to do my make-up." Elma smiled and nodded her head.

"Of course! Now go change so that we can to!" She rushed you behind the screen and you started to change into your dress. You're dress was and off white egg-cream color with ruffles that went sideways into your hip where a small flower was. It was strappless and looked amazing on you.

"Um...guys...you're all wearing the same dress?" You questioned seeing Elma, Elizabeth, and shockingly Ana-Maria in the same dress.

"Aye, don't remind me." Ana-Maria mutters.

"We'll see you out there. You look BEAUTIFUL! Bye honey." Kesare kissed your cheek and walked out of the tent with the rest of the girls.

"They're all crazy! Tia, I why did you give three of them the same dress? Tia. Tia?" You looked around the small tent and saw that you couldn't find Tia.

'She left me!'

You went to walk out of the tent when Fred walked in.

"FRED?! What are you doing here?!" You smiled brightly and hugged him tight. When the two of you pulled away, he looked at you and smiled warmly.

"Ye look beautiful Ravvey." You smiled and nodded your head.

"When can I go to the party? I want to show Jack the dress they put me in! I also want to see how Ana-Maria is POSSIBLY getting around in that dress of hers! You should have seen her face!" You laughed to yourself and saw that Fred was starting to tear up.

"Oh, Fred, what's wrong?"

"Oh, um, *ahem* nothing." Just then, music from a steel drum started to play and Fred smiled.

"It's time." You furrowed your brow in confusion not really sure what he was talking about.

"What do you mean?"

"To make ye entrance, me darlin'! May I escort ye?" You laughed at how formal he was being and nodded your head.

"Why of course you may!" He opened the tent to reveal what you thought was to be a party. Instead, you saw people stand up on either side of you making a small isle for you to walk down, Jack standing at the end along with the guys, girls, and Tia at the head. Jack was smiling at you and so was everyone else.

"Fred...this isn't a party is it?" You looked over at Fred who shook his head.

"It's yer wedding love." Silent tears started to fall from your face seeing everyone looking so good, Jack in his usual wear just clean, and the girls looking so nice in their dresses.

"I can't believe it." Fred smiled at you and wiped away the tears that were falling.

"Shall we?" You nodded your head and made your way down the isle.

::Jack's P.O.V.::

She literally astounded you when you saw her come out of the tent with Fred in the dress. You couldn't believe how beautiful she looked in the dress you and Tia had picked out. Her hair was flowing around her and she had tears of joy coming down her face, still shocked at all of this.

When she finally got to you Fred kissed her check and everyone sat down. You took her hands in yours and mouthed 'I love you.' She smiled at you, sniffling and squeezed your hands.

'And I love you.' She mouthed and Tia started to recite the wedding vows.

"We are to celebrate and join the love of Jack and Raven. The two of dem wish to be together in life and in death. Anyone who has a problem wit da two of dem joinin' in dis sacred union-"

"Will be answerin' to me." You interrupted and looked around at everyone to make sure no one objected and heard Raven giggle. Something you were sure you wanted to hear everyday.

"Good. Continue."

"Well then, Will da rings." Will smiled and went looking in his jacket pocket for the rings and pulled out two silver bands and handed them to Tia.

"Jack." Tia handed Raven's to you and you took her left hand in yours.

"I, Captain Jack Sparrow,"

"I, Captain Jack Sparrow," You recited as you placed the ring on her finger.

"I, Raven Adan,"

"I, Raven Adan," She placed the ring on your hand and then smiled up at you.

"take Raven Adan to be my wife, for forever and for always,"

"take Raven Adan to be my wife, for forever and for always,"

"no matter through what we go through."

"no matter through what we go through." You finished, your eyes never leaving her golden ones.

"take Captain Jack Sparrow to be my husband, for forever and for always,"

"take Jack Sparrow to be my husband, for forever and for always," you smirked at her seeing how she didn't use her title, knowing you weren't going to correct her.

"no matter through what we go through."

"no matter through what we go through."

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife, you may kiss the bride." You grabbed her by the waist and pulled her in close. You kissed her hard and heard everyone cheer.

"LET HER BREATHE JACK!" You heard Will laugh out at you. The both of you pulled away and looked into each other's eyes.

"I'm Mrs. Sparrow now." She whispered into your lips.

"Yes...yes you are."