Status: UNDER GOING EDITING

A Little Mermaid's Tale

A Hint Of Something

"Alright everyone, ye all 'ave one night free! Do whatever ye want!" The crew cheered and ran off the boat out spewing into the streets of Tortuga.

"Where are ye goin' ta spend yer night love?" You looked up at Jack smiling.

"I'm going to go visit Fred, then I'll head back to the Pearl." Will came up behind you smiling.

"Do you mind if I join you?" You look over at Will and shake your head.

"No it's fine. Come on. See you 'round Jack!" You waved to Jack and walked off with Will.

"Where are we going?"

"To a tavern. A friend of mine owns it, I want to go say 'hi' and have a drink. You're welcomed to stay." You smile at Will who smiles warmly back at you.

"Sure. You drink? Rum?" You laugh and nod your head.

"Of course! I love it! Why?"

"I'm not used to women drinking rum. Most women I know don't drink it. They find it a foul and horrid drink. My fiance-my ex-fiance used to think that." Will looked down sad as he said this fiddling with his hands.

"What happen, if you don't mind me asking?" Will looked at you smiling feebly.

"She cheated on me. I forgave her for it but then we started having some problems so I decided we needed to try and find ourselves. I needed time away from her. When you and Jack arrived when you did it was perfect timing." You smiled and patted his back.

"Don't worry mate! I'm sure you'll find someone who's going to love you properly." Will stared at you nodding his head.

"I'm sure I will."

"Come on. This is it." You pushed open the door to the tavern to hear the sounds of the shouting and the fights, glasses breaking, tables flipping over, people being thrown into walls, it was home to you.

"FRED!" You ran over to the bar and hugged him.

"Ravvey! Where've ye been?"

"At sea with a new a crew." Fred poured you and Will drinks as he raised a brow.

"Really now? Who be the Capt'n?"

"Me." You turn around to see Jack standing behind you with two harlots trying to grab his attention.

"Jack me boy! Ye go Lil' Ravvey on ye crew? She be drivin' ye crazy I bet!" Fred laughed and you glared at him.

"Hey!" Jack smirked.

"Aye tha' she is."

"What are you doing here Jack?" You smirked and Jack just looked at you.

"I wanted to see how you and young William were doing." He shooed off the two harlots who walked away pouting.

"Jack we just got here." Will said taking a sip from his glass.

"Aye. I guess I'll be off. Night." You smiled and waved bye to Jack.

"Ye be on Jack Sparrow's crew?"

"Aye." You said to Fred laughing at Jack's antics.

"He hasn't tried anythin' with ye has he?" You furrowed your brow at Fred.

"What do you mean?" You looked at Will who also looked at Fred.

"Well Ravvey, ye aren't an ugly girl, ye are a very pretty one, and Jack Sparrow is quiet the womanizer." Will nodded his head in agreement.

"What does that mean?"

"You know...he likes to sleep with women." You just looked at the two men blankly.

"Sleep? So...I sleep." Fred smiled at your naivety.

"Raven, when Will says 'sleep' he means sex." Your eyes go wide and your cheeks flush.

"Jack likes to have sex with women?" You asked in a hushed tone. Fred and Will nod their heads.

"My mother taught me you were only to do that with someone you loved. My father told me it was only with your husband so you can give him an heir." You grumbled at the last part.

"Your father really said that?" You nodded your head and sighed.

"It was nice seeing you, Fred and no, Jack hasn't tried anything like that. Goodnight. I'll try and visit again soon. Will, I'll see you back at the ship." You smiled at the both of them and went to leave when Will grabbed your arm.

"Let me walk you back."

"I'd rather be alone right now." Will smiled and nodded his head.

"I understand. You have your sword?" You rolled your eyes at him.

"I'm a pirate Will! I always do! A pirate with out affects is a pirate who's in jail." Will laughed shaking his head.

"Okay, goodnight." He leaned down and kissed your cheek. You tensed up a bit when he did that and then walked away quickly.

'Why did he do that?!' You thought to yourself.

'That was extremely weird.' You hurried back to the Pearl to find it empty. Or so you thought.

"Nahama pjalo na mono lo korra ne te. Imena kana se ipede sete tu. Nahame tume te kana te hini hamo chano jakorore. Heni na janta, hokome tana mente jutu. Konko nahana pjalo na mono lo korra." You sung softly to yourself.

"What does that mean?" You jumped and turned around to see Jack standing behind you.

"I didn't know anybody else was here." Your cheeks flushed and smiled nervously.

"I thought I turn in early but then I heard someone singing and thought to meself, 'no one on me crew could possibly sing that beautifully.' Especially in that language. What language is tha' anyways?" You chuckled still blushing as Jack came closer to you.

"My native language. It's a lullaby my mother taught me. It says, 'Love will always find you no matter where you are. It can always guide you right where you belong. I will always be here whether near or far. Sing this song, remember that I am in your heart. Mama's always with you no matter where you are.' She used to sing it to me every night before I went to sleep." You looked back out into the ocean.

"It's a lovely song." Jack moved closer to you and then you remembered what the guys had said at the tavern.

"Jack?"

"Yes, love?"

"Is it true you like to have sex with women?" Jack began coughing and looked at you shocked at your boldness.

"Well...umm...yes." You looked at him for a minute before asking, "Why?" Jack began laughing.

"What's so funny?"

"Love, you act so innocent, like you've never been with a man before." Jack's laughter slowed when he saw you bite your lip and look away, your cheeks turning red.

"That's right...Ana-Maria had said your first kiss was just two days ago. Raven, I'm sorry." You shook your head.

"No, it's okay. I'm a bit over a century old you would think I would've had been with a man before but I haven't. Then again, my mother always told me you should only do it with someone you were in love with. My father said I was to only do it with my husband to provide him an heir." Jack looked at you like you were crazy.

"You're father said that? You're father has issues. Love, honestly you should do what you think is right for you. Me? I do it whenever I want to."

"So you don't care who it's with?"

"Well she's got to pretty at least...and woman!" You laugh.

"Right...have you ever been in love, Jack?" Jack just stared at you silently.

"No...I haven't." You nodded your head.

"Oh...I think I'll do what my mom says." Jack sighs.

"Too bad love, yer missin' out on a good time with ol' Jack 'ere." You glare at him and hit his arm.

"Jack!" Jack shrugs as you chuckled lightly.

"Ye know ye want me." You look Jack in the eyes and feel something stir in your stomach.

"I'm tired, I'm going to head to bed. See you in the morning Captain!" You pat Jack on the back walk into his cabin throwing yourself onto his bed before removing all your affects.

'What was that feeling up there?'
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh sorry I didn't say thins before but anything that has only one quotation mark like this ' - ' those are Raven's thoughts. I thought I would let you know. Sorry >.<