Juliet Loves the Beat, and the Lust It Commands

Chapter 3 - I think I like this...

Juliet’s POV

“I wanna go skating! C’mon Frankie! Dad!”

I was almost on my knees in front of Frankie pleading, I loved ice-skating and even though it didn't snow here there was an awesome skate rink!

Frankie caught on to my mood and got over his moping after my great waking-him-up skills, “Gee! Can we go? Please… please!”

Dad laughed and I hid a giggle at the mention of my dads nickname, it was really cute, I should probably be thinking ‘eww gross’ but even I had to admit my dad had the looks of a superstar.

“Yeah, ok sounds like fun.”

Frank jumped onto dad, his legs around his waist, and arms around his neck, “Thank you Gee-Gee!”

“Gee-Gee!?” I burst out laughing wiping the tears from my eyes… that was just precious.

“Shut up Jules.”

“Make me!” I stuck my tongue out at my dad. Most think I'm a spoiled brat the way I act with my dad but it’s not like that. I just have a good relationship with him.

With that I ran upstairs to shower and change into some blue jeans and a light green top. Coming down the stairs I came face to face with dad eating off Franks face.

“Guys!” I whined, “C’mon not in front of me…”

My plea went unheard and I watched dad crop a feel of franks ass. Ok maybe I don’t mind so much, I know it’s my dad and believe me I don’t think of him like that! But something about guys feeling each other up is really hot…

Frank finally spotted me and giggled into dad’s neck, whispering to him that I was watching.

Frank disentangled himself and came over to me, trying to distract me, obviously dad had a hard on. Figures. Fucking horny at his age… gross!

Now don’t get me wrong I'm all for gays, I really quite like them… its fucking hot watching them! Girls too.

I am Bi, but I feel there’s a certain point where I have to draw the line at what they do, only because of social politeness mind you… I could watch quite a bit more, maybe even…. Nah never mind.

Yeah I do think of Frank as my dad but it just got to confusing, every time I yelled for ‘dad’ and both of them answered. I still loved Frank as my dad, my hot sexy dad mind you, but that’s my dirty little secret.

“Sorry Kiddo.” Frank apologized, smiling sleazily at me with his pearly whites.

I poked my tongue out at him and informed him I was indeed an adult and I could prove it to him if he liked.

His eyebrows rose questioningly, “Yeah and how would you do that?”

“Frank!” Dad barked walking back into the room, dressed in black jeans and a black shirt and black leather jacket. God he was so old… nobody dressed like that anymore, not for 15 years at least!

“What?” Frank looked up at dad and I could see the seductive smile playing over his face.

“Trust me Frankie, you don’t want her to prove it to you, it might shock and disgust you.” Dad stood by Frank staring at me, as if daring me to go through with what I was going to do.

“Oh…” I laughed at Frank’s expression and patted him on the back walking out to the car.

After a few moments of silence Frankie started asking about what dad meant and I couldn’t keep a straight face.

“Gee…” he whined, “What would she doo…”

“Poor, poor Frankie.” I sang melodically.

I looked out the window as dad and Frankie started talking, watching a few kangaroos grazing on someone’s lawn*. We moved to Australia after my mum and Frank’s wife were murdered in New Jersey when I was three.

Dad finally couldn’t take it anymore and we moved here, and dad asked Frank to come with us. I don’t remember very much of New Jersey, I didn't play outside very much, it was too dangerous, especially after the murder.

“Juliet?”

Frank startled me, I wasn’t sure how long I had zoned out for, “What?”

“We’re here douche bag!”

“Frank!” Dad’s sharp voice rang throughout the car and I looked at Frank, of whom, was looking very sheepish.

“Its okay dad. Just a joke.” I answered very stiffly

I felt a bit hurt as well, its not like I'm a pussy, I don’t care what people called me, but that sounded a little malicious…

“Sorry Gerard.” Frank looked down at his lap, still sitting in the car, Dad sighed and got out, coming around to take Franks hand in his, whispering in his ear.

I ran ahead and met Dawson at the counter, “Hey Daws, How ya goin today?”

“Oh, hey Juliet, pretty good, bit slow this morning, size 8 right?”

I nodded and smiled; grabbing the skates from him and telling him dad and Frankie were right behind me.

I hurriedly put my skates on and flew onto the floor, madly rushing around. My mad-hatter behavior caused me to slam into another skater, forcing me on top of them.

As my vision returned to me, and the world stopped spinning I came face to face with a mop of brown hair and porcelain skin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heres an update! Hooray!

Now i leave you to ponder this mysterious brown mop haired, porcelain skin person!

You love updates, I love comments. Whore-ray!