Can You Stake My Heart?

The Collision of Your Kiss That Made It So Hard

sorry it's so short but I hope you guys enjoy it and please leave a comment! *offers cupcake*

GERARD’S POV

I groaned as I fell flat on my back onto the damp grass. What the hell was he doing!? I rubbed my sore head and sat up as Frank came running out of his house holding onto a broom like it was a sword. Frank Iero was going to try and beat up a vampire with a broom
Ass hole
“Who the hell are you?” he shouted as I stood up, towering over him slightly. My face was shadowed in the dark but I bared my long fangs, letting them shine in the moonlight. Frank was shaking. He swung the broom at my face but I grabbed it and threw it far across the lawn. He looked around helplessly in fear “What do you want?” he asked quietly.
“I wanted to see you.” I shrugged. Frank’s face was confused. He recognised my voice; I could tell. But he thought I was dead.
“It’s me Frank. I know what you’re thinking and you’re right. It’s me” I said softly. I walked closer to him but he did nothing. I stopped in the beam of moonlight and lifted my hood. His eyes widened and he stumbled backwards. He shook his head disbelievingly but I simply nodded.

“I’m not dead.” I said edging closer. Before I knew what I was doing my lips came crashing down on Frankie’s. I kissed him as passionately as I could, telling him just how much I’d missed his pretty face. Frank began to deepen the kiss as I ran my tongue over his, occasionally flicking his metal lip ring causing him to moan into my mouth. I ran one hand through his hair while other stayed around his waist. It was only when felt the salty taste of tears and pulled away that I saw Frank sobbing. I wrapped my arms tenderly around him as he buried his face in my hoodie.

“I thought you were dead.” He gasped through the flow of tears. “I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!” he screamed while feebly pounding at my chest.
“Ssshhhhh,” I hushed him, hoping nobody had heard. Frank scowled and struggled to get out of my grip, still crying. “Frank what’s wrong?” I asked softly. he’d pushed me away “I thought you were happy to see me…” I trailed off.

“Fuck! Gerard we all though you died! You know what you put us through!? Y-you h-hurt me so f-fucking bad Gee!” he spat. I grabbed his, pulling him back into my arms. “You think I did this on purpose? I never tried to hurt you, I never wanted you be away from you.” I yelled, outraged that he thought I’d left him. Frank looked up at me sadly, this hazel eyes focused on mine. “Then where were you?” he asked, his lips hovering over mine. I kissed him gently.
“Would you believe me if I told you?” I smiled weakly.

“Try me.”