Rescue Me.

Oh be my Billilah.

"SWIM, JESUS SWEEEEEM!" I yelled.[Cassie's POV]

We were playing Chicken with a girl named Morgan. Victoria was on top of Morgan's shoulders, while I balanced on Jordin's. I was squeezing Vic's biceps, trying to get her to let go of my triceps.

"OOOH, VICKY WILL GET PWNED!" I screamed into her ears.

She lost balance and SPLASH!, down she went.

"Yes! Champion!" I yelled. Two very cute boys checked Jordin and I out, one wearing all black and the other in white and blue... The black-haired one looked shocked, the dirty-blond looked sad and angry.

And they were staring directly at me.

Their faces were making me dizzy, and I fell off of Jordin's shoulders, floping painfully into the glassy water. I swayed with the turbulent water, just staying face down in the pool.

The shimmering tendrils of light webbed across the floor, and I was a human cought in a watery grave. My eyes began to shut, and the noises of the outside world ceased as my head sank under the water...


"Hey Bill, wanna sing?" I asked.

"Not with you, Cassy Wassy!" a young, black-haired Bill spat.

"Billy, that was so mean!" a boy with dreadlocks groaned.

"Cassy Wassy was being Sassy yesterday..."

"Hey, Billy, you're really good at rhyming!" I yelled.

"Really, Cassy?"

"Yeah!"

"Lets go sing then!"


I gasped pool water into my lungs, and the boys backed up in the crystalline reflection. But when I looked up, they were still in the same spot. I choked, and Morgan slapped my back quite hard.

"Holy shit, Cassy, you just passed out!" Vicky and Jordin chorused.

I coughed and coughed, but The water wasn't coming out and I passed out again.[=======]

Two ovals overlapped and I opened my eyers, my vision blurry.

Oh crap, my contacts... was my first though, but then I saw the boys leaning over my face. In fact, the black-haired boy was kissing me with tongue...

"Cassy..." the other one whispered.

HE KNOWS MY NAME I tried yelling, but his tongue was, um, in a bad spot.

Vicky and the others suddenly appeared in my vision, and I backed away from Mr. Shove-My-Tongue-Down-Your-Throat. Bad move, I realized as I started bleeding.

"Oh gott, mein schlecht." the guy said. German!

It took me two minutes to translate in my head. Oh God, my bad was what he said. Hm, he was German? So was I, genetically.

"Who are you?" I asked.

His eyebrows shot up.

"Talk about cliché." he grinned. His dread-locked friend, kidding, walk to me.

"You're kidding?" dready said.

I got up, backing away. Stalkers.

"Hey Vicky, Jordin, Morgan, lets prance, shall we?" I said quickly. Rape was ringing in my head.

We bolted, going through the elevators and up to the gigantic room.

"Who wer-" Jordin started.

"Give me a few days, ok? I can't remember, but I think they're stalkers." I said plainly.

Whoa, Morgan has some big eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Written by me, because I updated almost all of my stories today.

And yes, this was breaking the plotline.

SUE ME,