Sunsets

Realizations

Hooded figure POV
As I sat and thought about the events of last might. Watching him interact with them, it was sickening. “They are beneath us. Why would it seem he is so drawn to them?" I wondered aloud, it was a good thing that no one could see or hear me. I recalled what happened after that damned party.

Flashback
I was listening in through the window, he was in there talking to one of those damned muggles

"So what was going on with you and wheat at the party?" the muggle asked him setting in the guest house, they were sitting in the living room, Draco on the sofa and the other on the floor. he sighed, " I don't know, i mean I’m starting to like her. She is pretty, from what I can gather she is nice, and as weird as it sounds she smells good." He stated hysterically. The other boy gave him a strange look at his last comment. "Well you're right she is nice, anyone can see she's pretty, and as for her smelling good, don't want to know. if you like her ask her out." the filth said kindly.

Draco looked at him in aspiration, "I can't just ask her out, I even don't know her, if I asked her out, she would think I was crazy or something." He was getting riled up about it now. "Look Draco I think you need to talk to someone else, I’ll be right back." Kyle said getting up to leave. he ran outside and across the street.

a few minutes later he came back down with three other people, two girls and one boy with him. I recognized one of the girls as the girl he was dancing with at the party. "Kyle what do you want, and why are you, Jasper, and Sarah forcing me to come over here?" She asked rather pissed. "Looked Wheat," The one she called Kyle said after they reached the gate. "I know you're starting to like Draco, and he likes you, he just won't admit it. so I want you to talk to him." When he finally finished, she was glaring daggers at all of them. "Fine" she huffed, "I'll do it" She opened the door and stepped inside.

She sighed and walked over to him, she place a gentle hand on his shoulder, he visibly jumped. When he turned to see who it was his eyes widened, and I noticed he grew extremely nervous. She sat down next to him and took his hand in hers. She sighed looking down at his hand in hers. "Look I want to know, do you like me?" She asked not meeting his eyes. He let out a shaking breath, but said nothing. She must have taken that as his answer, I watched her stand up to leave, I noticed that his grip on her hand tightened. She looked at him with a confused look, he stood keeping eye contact, as he took her other hand in his I grew even more disgusted, and as he nodded his head in conformation I knew I thought it couldn't get any worse. "Yeah , I think I'm starting to starting to, it's just I’ve been here two days and already I think I like someone, and we don't even know each other, and yet I feel like I know everything about you, and the things I don't, I want to know. Do you get what I’m saying?" He was desperate, I could hear it in his voice, it sickened me even more to hear him beg for her to understand.

"Yeah I understand, and I know how you feel. Why does everything have to happen to me?" She asked trying not to let the tears spill over. He noticed this and I know he was having a hard time, he had never dealt with anything like this, but he did the first thing most people would. He pulled her into his arms and let her cry on his shoulder.

After awhile his sat down pulled her into his lap and held. A few minutes later she pulled back, "Sorry, I guess everything that is going on just came out." She said blinking the rest of her tears away. He lifted his hand wiped the tears from her cheeks. "What's been going on?" He asked her softly. "Just everything, but thank you Draco, for everything you did.” She smiled at him, he gave her a soft smile back. I even had to admit that she was pretty, even like this. She stood to leave, and I watched as he walk her to the door, "Thank you again for everything." She kissed his cheek and left. As I watched the scene play out in front of me, it angered me more and more.
End flashback

He likes her, this could become a real problem. No, it won't, this may just be the way to get to him. Now i must get to know each of their lives personally.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took long, school an all.
Comment and subscribe.