Sequel: Noel.

This Is How We Do.

The Party Scene.

When the gates of day one closed, everyone went back to the All Time Low bus. Kellsie and Jack retired early to their bunk. Zack had gone on a date with some random fan. Rian and Kara went out for dinner. Matt and Delicious went to a party on Boys Like Girls's bus, and Alex and I stayed back to colour in. Might sound childish, but we personally liked it.

"Alex do you have the dark green texta?" I asked, glancing in his direction.

"Uh, I had it a second ago. What are you using it for?"

"The seaweed behind Ariel and Flounder."

"Oh thats hard, Ariel and Flounder."

"Yeah, I know. Who are you doing?" I asked.

"Beauty and the Beast," he grinned, "oh, here's the dark green texta," he handed it over. I loved colouring, especially charactors from disney movies. By far my favourites were 'The Lion King' and 'The Little Mermaid'. I knew Alex loved Disney movies aswell, his favourites were 'Cinderella' and 'The Lion King'.

"Im gonna go take a shower babe, then I might go to bed," I got up, "what about you?" He looked up and frowned.

"Its like six O'Clock!"

"I know but I'm famished," I looked at his pouting face and smiled, "Or we could go for a walk?"

"Walk," he got up, "I know, I'll introduce you to people!"

"Sure." We left the bus, and Alex punched in the code on the lock outside the door.Then we started off towards the Boys like Girls bus, Alex said he had to at least show his face at the first party. He pulled open the door of the tent it was in and pulled me gently through.

"Hey Alex!" said some random girl.

"Oh, hey Nikky, this is my girlfriend Kadee," he turned to me, "Kads, this is Nikole Burns, she's Kyle Burns' little sister."

I grinned. "Kellsie would like you, she's obsessed with Forever the Sickest Kids," I laughed.

"Your Australian, awesome!" I nodded.

"Hey Nik, could I leave Kadee with you for a while, I wanna go see some people I havent seen in a while," he asked.

"Sure, if you see Jonathan anywhere, send him my way," she smirked, "Oh and Alex watch out, that Tina chick you were telling Caleb about before is here," she paused, "and she's looking for you," she warned.

He rolled his eyes. "Siff she could get some of this hot mother fuckin ass," he shimmied, causing Nikole and I to burst out laughing. "Okay, babe, I'll come find you in about an hour. Don't take any drinks what so ever from anyone, especially anyone that looks creepy," he said seriously.

"Okay, seeya later," I gave him a gentle kiss on the lips, "Alex please dont get wasted!"

"I wont," he gave my hand a gentle sqeeze before moving off into the crowd. I turned to find Nikole staring at me in awe.

"What?"

"I have never seen anyone act like that around a girl, let alone Alex Gaskarth!" she laughed, "you've gotten him totally wrapped around your little finger!"

I laughed, "We understand each other, thats all."

"Thats what they all say, and none of them were treated as good as what your being treated," she laughed, "just saying, your lucky. Alex is a good buy, but he can be easily distracted."

And off she walked. I was baffeled. I didn't think I was being treated better than all his previous girlfriends, I thought I was like the rest of them. I decided to go search for Alex, I was tired and my head was still realling about what Nikole had said. I found Alex talking to Kyle, Nikole at their side.

"Hey babe," Alex grinned.

"Hey, um, I think im just gonna go back to the bus, don't be to late?"

"Uh, why don't I just come with you?"

"If you want, if you wanna stay I'll understand Alex," I laughed.

"No I'm tired I wanna come back with you," he chuckled.

"Okay," I looked at Nikole, who was glaring at me. What the heck was her problem?

"Oh, ha ha babe, this is Kyle Burns, from FTSK."

"I know. Hi Kyle how are ya?" I asked.

"Im great thanks, how are you?"

"Im awesome, well, I'll catcha round sometime, yeah?"

"Sure thing," he grinned.

"Lets go babe," I clasped Alex's hand and we walked back to the bus. Alex punched in the code, and we went inside and got ready for bed.

"So what did you and Nikole talk about?"

"You," I answered.

"what about me?"

"How, I should look out because you have a wondering eye," I laughed at the look on his face, "course I dont believe what she said."

"Good. I do not have a wondering eye!" He grumbled, pulling me towards him and tucking his face into the back of my neck. "I love you Kadee."

"I love you too Alex."
♠ ♠ ♠
Im currently listening to The Taste Of Ink - The Used.
hahaha that had absolutely nothing to do with the story. I like this story.
COMMENTS MEAN L O V E
xx

Nikole Burns
Image