Sequel: Noel.

This Is How We Do.

Stay Awake (Dreams Only Last For A Night).

On the tuesday, the last day of Alex's tour, I went along with him. We drove in silence, occasionally a few words would be spoken, but we would slowly fall back into a deep, yet not so awkward silence.

When we finally arrived, Alex took my hand and we walked into the venue. We didn't see anyone we knew for about five minutes. Sadly the first one we saw was Nikole Burns. She smiled evily when she saw us and strutted on over.

"Hey Alex," she batted her eyelashes.

"Uh, hi Nikole, have you seen anyone from All Time Low?"

"Nope," she paused and looked at me, "So you two are back together?" she asked. I looked up at Alex and grinned.

"Not only are we back together Nikole, but we're having babies!" I exclaimed. I watched her face and finally got the upset look I wanted.

"Your what?"

"I'm pregnant. With Alex's babies. We're having twins," I grinned.

"Oh thats so... Nice!" she grimaced. I burst out laughing when she huffed away. Alex looked at me with a cocked eyebrow and a smirk on the corners of his lips.

"Hmmm. Come on Kadee, lets go find the losers."

We headed down the hallway and up about three flights of stairs. We walked past door, after door, after door and still hadn't found the 'All Time Low' dressing room. So we walked in the opposite direction and ran into even more stairs. I was getting quite tired by now, so Alex helped me up. The third flight of stairs is where we found the 'All Time Low room'.

We knocked on the door and Alex entered first. I heard him announcing something that sounded like, 'Guess who I found in my bed the other day!', then Jack say, 'Boogie man? I always wanted to see a a boogie man' then an 'ooooof' as someone hit Jack with something.

"I found Kadee!" He squealed, yanking me in. I found myself wedged in between a squealing Jack, Kellsie, Laila and I'm not sure when she came here but Jillian was here too.

"Guys if you squash my babies, I'll personally rip your balls off!" I threatened. They immediately backed off, I had hands all over my belly. I mean it wasn't even that big yet. I gave hugs and kisses to everyone and before long it was time for the boys to go on stage and perform.

"Alright so I got this chick knocked up!" Alex screamed over the crowd, who all screamed and hissed.

"Hey dont be like that, man!" Jack laughed, "She makes good pancakes!" Everyone laughed.

"Shall we bring her on stage to show off her belly?" Alex asked. In response, he got a million yesses. I screamed and ran away, trying to hide behing Matt, and failing miseribly.

"Matt I thought you loved me!" I laughed, hugging his leg.

"I did, but now your hugging my leg, and its awkward, and I really want you to stop!" he laughed, shaking his leg and letting Alex and Jack carry me out onto the stage.

"This is Kadee everyone, round of aplause?" Everyone cheered and screamed as loud as they could. That was definetly the wildest night of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its small.
Ive written the last chapter, but we still have 4 more chapters till the ending chapter.
L O V E
xx