Sequel: Noel.

This Is How We Do.

We All Fall Down.

"I dont understand," I said, plopping myself on one of the couches, "who's baby is it?"

"Alex's."

"Zack's," Alex and Nikole said at the same time. Alex looked at Nikole in discust.

"Nikole, I didn't even sleep with you!"

"Yeah you did."

"No... I didn't. I think I'd know if I stuck my self inside you, moron," Alex exclaimed.

"Wait, how far along are you?" Zack asked suddenly, walking into the room.

Nikole thought for a second before answering. "A week?"

Alex burst out laughing. "Your such a dick Nikole. Its none of ours, its that loony you were with before Zack. ha ha far out, your so fucking stupid!"

"Nikole, I think you should leave," I said, as she stood up, obviously embarrassed. Although she'd let us think it was the person Alex was talking about, but I had a tiny inkling that she wasn't even pregnant, I mean she'd lied before right?

The next morning, the bus was on its way back to Baltimore. I had a doctors appointment that afternoon to see if my babies were going to suffer from down syndrome. Zack was asleep on the floor, I believe he got to hot in his bunk so he opted for the floor. Rian and Kara were in a very scary battle with the nintendo wii. Jack and Kellsie were colouring in. Alex was asleep, rolled up into a ball at the top of our bunk and I was in the kitchen making myself a hot chocolate, seeing as Americans didn't have Milo. We arrived home just in time to get to our appointment. We arrived with minutes to spare.

The doctor got out his ultrasound machine, glooped my tummy and pressed down the remote like thing.

"Miss Bremmer, your babies are fine! They are due in about two months, am I right?" he asked. I nodded.

"They seem super heathy. Have you thought of any names yet?"

Alex nodded excitedly. "Yes, but Kadee wont let me tell anyone!"

The doctor laughed. "Hmm I agree, keep it to yourselves till they are born and surprise everyone!"

"Thank you!" I laughed, "he just wants to tell everyone, I have to smack him to stop him!"

The doctor laughed again, "Thats the way!" he smiled, "Sorry Alex," he added.

"Well that went well!" I announced, as we walked out of the building. "We have two normal babies, and we're living the high life Alex."

Alex turned to me and grinned, "that we are Kadee, I love you..."

I wrapped an arm around his waist and looked up at him. "I love you too!
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are love (:
xx