Sequel: Noel.

This Is How We Do.

Jasey Rae.

The ride to Alex's house wasn't quiet. His mum talked and talked and talked, about Alex. 'When Alex was two, he almost drownd!', 'when Alex bought his first girlfriend home, Jasper, our dog, peed on her leg', 'when alex first met Jack, they absolutely hated each other'.

"Uh, Mom, I dont think she wants to hear about all that right now, look at her, shes almost dead!" Alex gently told his mum. Mrs. Gaskarth looked through the rear-vision mirror at me and saw my eyes drooping and my head lent up against the window.

"I guess your right hon. When we get home take her straight up to bed, then when she wakes up you can introduce her to your dad," I heard his mum tell him before I drifted off to sleep. I truly was dead to the world.



Upon waking up, I found myself in a messy room, with posters pinned to the walls, clothes tossed around the floor, mine and Alex's suitcases hanging from an open closet that was already spewing out random junk. I took in Alex's scent from the blanket, it calmed me down quite abit. Getting up I noticed an open window on the other side of his closet, so I padded over and peered out. It seemed as though he lived in a friendly neighborhood, and best of all, it was really sunny. I pulled out my phone and started a message.

Alex, I dont know how to get anywhere from your room, so come get me, lovee youu (:
- Kadee.


Less then a minute later I heard someone skipping down the hall. I walked towards the door, opened it and found myself looking into a bathroom.

"Alex!" I called. I heard him laugh and open a door on the other side of the room.

"Hey babe, have a good sleep?" He asked, crunching into an apple.

"I did" I nodded. "Guess its time I meet your dad, huh?"

"Nope, he and mom had too go to my aunty's for dinner, they left us here," he explained, taking my hand and showing me around.

"This is my parents bedroom," he led me out and into the next room. "This is the guest room Jack uses, or he just sleeps at the end of my bed. "Next room." This is the bathroom I had to use untill dad made me my own bathroom." Then he led me downstairs, "this is the kitchen, where Jack and I have spent many a time stuffing our faces with lots and lots of cake!" He grinned. I laughed at him and grinned.

"Got any cake now?"

"Uh, yes!" He opened the fridge, shuffling around abit before sighing and shutting the door, "uh, no."

"Wanna go to Jacks?"

"Sure."

We left the house and I waited while Alex locked the door. Then we headed down the road and walked straight through the door of the house I'm thinking Jacks house. And what we walked in on made us laughed so very, very hard. Kellsie Ellen Axel and Jack Bassam Barakat were making out on the lounge chair. Alex being Alex, decided to make a joke out of it.

"Hey Kadee, wouldn't it suck if we walked in on Jack and Kellsie making out?"

I laughed and answered. "I rekon it would Alexander." Jack and Kellsie's faces were bright red when they pulled apart.

"I guess this means they are finally official," I laughed, following Alex into a kitchen and then watched as he went through the fridge.

"Oh my lord!" he yelled.

"What?" Jack asked coming into the room.

"You dont have any cake either!"

"Really?" Jack asked, also sticking his head in the fridge.

"Nope, no cake."
♠ ♠ ♠
aww no cake?
thats a bummer
xx