We Were Careless Hearts Who Got Caught up in This

A Seven Nation Army Couldn't Hold Me Back

Title Credit: Seven Nation Army; White Stripes. I understand that this title can be misleading so just read the chapter if you please. You will find that it makes all the sense in the world! So do please read and enjoy.

last time
"It's okay you don't have to help."

"Yes I do he ran off with my merch buddy"

Now

“Well then, I guess we’ve got some work to do.” He said as we walked of into the sunset and lived happily ever after began looking for our missing crew.

“So if you were Kyle where would you be?” I asked Caleb.

“Well I’d probably be looking for some lovely ladies.”

“He already found one, next?”

“Well then I guess it depends on the type of girl she is.”

“You mean on whether or not you’d take her back to your bus?” Caleb was quiet for a while.

“Did I just dig myself a big hole?” I shook my head

“Try colossal, but I mean you’re a guy and I guess it’s to be expected.”

“And now we’ve both made me sound like an asshole.”

“I wouldn’t say that you were an asshole. We were looking for people though.”

“Oh yeah, wait people?”

“Yeah, your drummer ran off with my best friend and We The Kings’ merch girl remember?I don’t think that they’re going to be exceptionally happy when they find out she’s missing.”

“So that’s two people to find then?”

“Geeze oh peets you catch on quick! We’ve got to find Tellie who is with Kyle. Last time I saw them they were staring holes in each other.” Addison told him as she let go of his arm.

“Well there’s Alex, maybe he’s seen them.”

“Gaskarth!” Addison yelled from Caleb’s side. Alex turned not sure who’d just yelled at him until he saw the jolly red giant.

“Hey dude what’s up?”

“Have you seen Kyle?” Addison smacked Caleb’s arm. “Oh with her friend,” he added quickly.

“No, but hey I’m Alex, you are?” he said while taking her hand and kissing the top of it lightly. Caleb snickered and rolled his eyes.

“I’m Addison, Addison Randal.”

“Such a lovely name for a such a lovely lady.”

“Gaskarth, who do you think you’re fooling?” All of a sudden out of nowhere comes.

“NO FUCKING WAY, Addison Randal is that you?” I looked up to see none other than…

“JACK BASAM BARAKAT!” I opened my arms and he ran into them.

“How have you been, god I can’t believe that you’re here.” he said while hugging me tight. I hugged him just as tight back. I hadn’t seen Jack in like a year since the Sleeping with Giants Tour.

“I’ve been fine, I’ve just been touring with Paramore. Caleb and I were just looking for Tellie and Kyle. You haven’t seen either of them have you?”

“Yeah actually…whoa did you say that Tellie is here too?” I nodded my head.

“We The Kings recruited her to be their merch hag”

“Who’s this Tellie girl and is she hot?” Alex asked in the background , Jack and I just ignored him.

“So you said that you saw them? Where might that have been?”

“Well actually I think that they were headed to go and see Bring Me The Horizon, I think that they’re playing now and you know how Tellie is into them” I slapped myself in the forehead.

“Damnit I totally should have remembered that.” Before saying anything else I grabbed Caleb’s hand and pulled him towards the stage that I knew BMTH was going to be playing.

“Where are we going?” Caleb yelled whilst I was trailing him behind me. I didn’t look back I just continued dragging him behind me.

“Bring Me The Horizon is playing, Tellie loves them and wouldn’t miss them for anything, that’s probably where they are.”

“OH” and with that I was yanked backwards, I almost fell on my ass.

“Excuse me but I thought that we had to go and find Kyle?”

“Well if he’s with this girl like you said he is then technically I know where he so we can just chill.”

“When you say chill you what do you have in mind?” next thing I know I’m soaked.

“Caleb Turman what the in the hell was that?” There he stood, squirt gun and all ready for action,

“You are so going to regret that!” I yelled just as he took off. Catching him was hard work considering the fact that there were like hundreds of kids around. It was almost like trying to find a needle in a haystack. I said almost. Luckly for me Caleb has red hair and is a giant and girls were flocking towards him like ducks to bread nurbles. I just stood there and watched until I got an idea. Running back to the Paramore tent, I hopped over the table.

“Zac, I require your assistance”

“For what Adds?”

“TO PWN SOME NOOBZ, what else? Now grab that there squirt gun and join my army! That Turman guy and those annoying fan girls are so gonna pay!” Zac grabbed his squirt gun and threw me Jeremy’s and we were on a mission. A mission to… then something amazing smacked me in the face. “Hey Zac, what do you say we make this a little more interesting?” A devilish smirk appeared on his face. “Follow me.” We ran all the way back to the FTSK tent, 007 style. Zac only tripped on his pudge once. Once we got there, we saw a few of the guys (cuz there’s so many of them) sitting in their merch tent.

“I’ve come for Marc and I have two questions to ask.” They all stared at me like I was crazy. Yeah, I can’t blame them. “One, I’m going to PWN Caleb. Care to assist me? Two, may I please pull one of your curls and watch it go fwing!?” Kent and Jonathon both laughed while Zac and Marc looked at me even funnier. I expected that from Marc, but I really thought Zac would be used to it by now.

“Okay, first, who are you? Secondly, regardless of the previous question, of course I’ll help you PWN Caleb. And, third, why do you want to pull one of my curls and watch it go fwing?”

“I’m Addison- merch girl for Paramore. Thank you for joining my small-yet-rapidly-growing army. We are all very skilled sold…you are skilled, aren’t you?”

“In the art of PWNING, yes I am.”

“Yeah, but ask him about playing the guitar, and you might get a different answer.” Jonathon laughed.

“Now, now. Play nice.” I turned to Zac and tapped on my chin with my index finger. “Now, who else can we recruit?”

“Umm, hello?” I turned around and saw Jonathon pointing to himself.

“What, exactly, am I looking at you for?” His jaw dropped.

“I think he wants to join our ranks.” Zac said, leaning over.

“Oh.” I looked back at Jonathon, “Well, I think that this is going to be quite nice. You over there in that chair, what about you?” He just looked at me and shook his head.

“Sorry, I hate getting my glasses wet” Jonathon and Marc both shook their heads.

“WE NEED MORE!!!!” I shrieked

“What about that Jack guy you know?” Zac asked

“Jack?

“Yeah that and that guy who’s always staring at Hayley. What’s his name?”

“Oh Alex and All Time Low?”

“Yeah, that’s them!”

“I’m liking the way that you think Farro” I told him while holding up my hand for a high five, we smacked hands and that was over with. “Okay, lets go get those ATL boys” Jonathan and Marc both grabbed their guns and we all 007-ed it the h-e-double hockey sticks outta there. When we found ATL all they had to do was here the word PWN and they were with us. I took the guys back to where I’d last left Caleb and sure enough he was still there. I was the first to open fire. Then soon after that the rest of the guys opened up I’ll be damned though some of those girls were packin too and it turned into a full out squirt war.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay so first I would like to say that I think Mr Zac Farro's pudge is massively adorable, and by no means was I making fun of him.

song of choice that I think that everyone should go and listen to right now "Juice Box, Paper Hat and a Line of Pixie Stix" by Play Radio Play!

oh and tag Rachael Elaine!
YOUR IT!