We Were Careless Hearts Who Got Caught up in This

Title Credit: August Is Over
Artist: We The Kings

Image

This story is a joint-joint between reaXlikeXwhoa and TheyxCallxMexCrayola. We are very excited about this story and are awaiting comments. We sincerely hope you like it...

Characters go like this-

Image

Name: Addison Randall
Age:19
Birthday: December 31st @ 11.59 the time is important. just stick with me
Height: 5'6"
Personality: Addison is generally a nice person. She's always friendly and caring, unless you piss her off. It takes a lot to piss her off, so if you do, you should probably run away quickly. She will stand up for herself and the people that she loves.
Piercings and Tattoos: snakebites, tongue, belly button. tattoo: tattoo, star on right shoulderblade that say Just Another written inside of it( BFMV reference)

Image

Name: Tellie Charles
Age: 17
Birthday: December 17
Height: 5'3"
Personality: Tellie is wicked hyper, however, she can be really shy. She's really opinionated and she can either be nice about it, or incredibly brutal. She's the kind of person you'll find dancing when there's no music playing. She loves to run around and scream the poke'mon theme song as loud as she can. If she catches you looking at her or her friends wrong, she will gouge your eyes out- cuz, seriously, she's known for wearing sporks in her piggy-tails. Tellie loves hugs as long as she knows they're coming. Otherwise, NO TOUCHY!!
Piercings and Tattoos: double marilyns, left bottom lip, right side of nose, left wrist-reads straightedge for life, back of her neck-heart that's cracked and says love hurts.

Image
Name:Katelynn Randall
Age:18
Birthday:Remember, I said the time in Addison's descrition was important? Here's why. January 1st @ 12:01
Height:5'6"
Personality: Katie dearest is a straight up hoe. She will go after anything with the right equipment. She thrives on making people's lives miserable, especially her twin sister Addison, and anyone she is associated with. She's got two perogatives in life and neither one of them include making anyone but herself happy. If she's sees someone happier than her, she will go out of her way to make them miserable. Katie dearest is a destroyer.
  1. So Grab This Statement And Read Between The Lines
    Swing your partner, round and round.
  2. I WantTo Scream, Until No Sound Comes Out and You'
    Stinky twins and [s]not so[/s] wonderful memories.
  3. Once a ***, You're Nothing More. I'm Sorry, That
    Katie decides to make a visit.
  4. A Seven Nation Army Couldn't Hold Me Back
    Fwingey curls and Yucky fan girls!