Dancing in Black and White Photographs

Attacked By Hair Brushes and Water Bottles

I kicked the door open as soon as I was close enough. Everyone’s attention was on me, but I was only glaring at one person. Nikki looked on at me with amusement. I was going to solve my problem with force instead of words. I grabbed the closest thing, which ended up being a brush, and chucked it at Nikki’s devilish smirk. He ducked and the brush ended up hitting DJ in the face since he was sitting behind Nikki.

“Ow, fuck!” DJ yelled, grabbing the side of his injured face.

“Sorry, Vampire Eyes,” I mumbled while looking for something else to throw at Nikki.

“Vampire Eyes? I like it,” I heard another voice that I did not recognize say.

“Nikki’s is Tattoos,” I over heard James tell the voice.

‘Damn it, there’s nothing blunt enough that would hurt Nikki’s dense head,’ I thought.

“Corey, could you not throw anything else?” I heard DJ ask.

I looked up at him; I did throw that brush pretty hard. I sighed but agreed. I was glaring at Nikki. “You’re a dick,” I said bluntly.

He smirked. “Why’s that?”

“Because you provoked your idiot of a drummer to smack my ass,” I said, still giving him a look of doom.

“Where’d you hear that from?” he asked casually.

“Shaddix,” I said. I did like Jacoby’s last name; it was different.

Nikki nodded before saying, “Since you know one of the members from Papa Roach, you should meet another. This is Tony Palermo.”

‘At least he introduced the new voice,’ I thought rolling my eyes. I shook Tony’s hand, trying to not laugh at his initials. TP, immature, I know.

“He plays drums for Papa Roach and will be playing for us too,” Nikki continued.

I nodded my head. “Corey,” was my simple introduction.

“Why don’t you have your own drummer?” I asked Nikki.
“Decisions are easier with three people, it’s a majority vote,” DJ explained, standing next to me. ‘Oh,’ I mouthed.

I looked over at DJ, and he had a red print from the brush. I turned to hide my smile, but he still caught it.

“What are you smiling about?” he asked quizzically.

“Your face,” I said, smiling sweetly at him.

He gave me a mock glare. “I know a ton of girls who love this face,” he said, pointing to himself.

I stared at him for a long time. “Your mom does not count,” I said evenly.

“See how much of an ego booster she is?” Nikki said sarcastically to Tony.

I glared at Nikki. “Someone needs to deflate your ego; I’m surprised you don’t touch the ceiling.”

Nikki shook his head, laughing. “You’re quite a character,” was all that he said to me.

I looked at the clock; Trapt is probably starting any moment. James also noticed the time. “DJ and I need to do an interview; we’ll be back,” he said, getting up from his seat.

I looked over at Nikki. “You’re leaving me with him,” I said, pointing a finger to Nikki.

“Looks like it, Princess,” Nikki said, lighting up a cigarette.

“Don’t call me that,” I said maliciously.

He smirked at me. “Don’t call me Tattoos, then,” he countered.

DJ looked between us. “You’ll be staying here, right Tony?” DJ asked carefully.

Tony looked between Nikki and I. “Yeah,” he said slowly.

James was now looking between us while Nikki and I glared at him. “Would you like me to send someone else over here?” James asked Tony.

“It would be appreciated,” he sighed.

I glared at TP. “It’s not that bad.”

Tony laughed. “After seeing you chuck that hairbrush, I’m not so sure.”

“That really hurt too,” DJ mumbled.

I rolled my eyes. “Suck it up,” I said irritably. I could feel eyes glaring at me; I seem to anger everyone around me. I looked over at DJ. “Don’t look at me like that, Vampire Eyes!” I yelled. He rolled his eyes at me and walked out of the room. I stuck my tongue out at his back.

James laughed. “You certainly know how to get him to have you stuck in his mind.”

I rolled my eyes. “By annoying him to death?” I asked sardonically.

“You’ll eventually see,” James said, following DJ.

I looked over at Nikki. “Do you get it?”

He laughed. “Maybe,” he said with that same devilish smirk.

A few moments later Tommy came into the room. “So I need to watch you two?” Tommy asked wearily.

“Ugh, fucking A. I hate all of you!” I cried out. Nikki laughed at that, Tommy smirked, and Tony shook his head. I think we were all doomed. I was proven ten minutes later when we were all taking turns playing Rock Band. I found out I sucked at everything on this game. I might as well say I suck at life. Actually, it’s only when Nikki is around.

This game lasted until DJ and James came back. DJ was smiling about something that made me suspicious. James on the other hand was smiling and shaking his head. DJ was giving me a triumphant smirk.

“What are you smiling about, Vampire Eyes?” I asked him suspiciously.

“You’ll see,” he gloated, still having that triumphant smile.

“What will I see?” I asked, raising my pierced eye brow. I was getting sick of everyone telling me that. I looked around the room; everyone else had the same knowing smirk. “I hate you guys,” I mumbled.

“I think we should start heading out,” DJ said, looking at everyone but me, making me more suspicious of him. We all headed out to be next to the stage. On the way James told me to take pictures at different angles on the stage. I went to go on the other side so I could get them coming out.

As soon as they started playing, I was impressed. I would most likely never say anything to them, at least Nikki and DJ. They were on their third song, and I was in front of the security guards trying to get a picture of DJ looking into the crowd when I got hit in the head with a plastic water bottle. I turned around to see a girl giving me the stink eye. I shockingly heard some of what the girl yelled at me. I knew it was nothing good considering the words were ‘no good bitch’ was in there. I rolled my eyes while looking back up. DJ was trying to not laugh at my predicament with his crazy fan girl. I huffed and went to Nikki’s side of the stage; no drama happened over there. After the show was over, I quickly headed backstage where the band was.

Nikki laughed and asked, “How was meeting the fan girl, Princess?”

I glared at him. “Just about as pleasant as you,” I said snippily. “Why must you insist on calling me Princess?” I asked annoyed.

“It suits you; you have the same demanding attitude,” he said, laughing and walking away.

I looked to my left to see DJ smirking at me. “I don’t like your girlfriend,” I said, referring to the fan girl.

He laughed. “Did you hear what she said?” he asked curiously.

“I know she called me a bitch,” I said nonchalantly.

DJ shook his head. “Sorry about that,” he said sincerely.

I blinked in surprise. “It’s not your fault,” I said, shrugging my shoulders.

He sighed. “Still, you shouldn’t get shit because of my sexy self,” he said, winking at me.

I rolled my eyes. “What’s so sexy about you?” I asked.

He laughed. “I don’t think I can show or tell you here.”

I gave him a disgusted look. “You’re still a perv, Vampire Eyes,” I said, walking away from him.

James came over to me. “I see all is forgiven,” he said casually.

“I didn’t know there was anything wrong,” I said, knitting my eye brows together.

He was smiling now. “Do you see yet?” James asked me.

I sighed frustrated. “I don’t get what I’m supposed to be seeing,” I said irritably.

James smiled. “I’ll take that as a no,” he said, walking away. I really don’t know what I’m supposed to be seeing. I just have this feeling that when I do, I’m going to look really stupid.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter was a lof of fun to write. Okay, I want people to whore my story! make me a street team! You don't have to go as far as making me a street team. I would like people making banners if that isn't to much trouble. As always, leave me lovely comments.