Dancing in Black and White Photographs

Alarming wake up and hostility

Waking up in the morning was certainly something else. I had woken up, but I kept my eyes shut. Something wasn’t right. I shifted to my other side when I felt breathing on my face. There should not be any breathing on my face. I opened my eyes to see a face an inch from my own. I shrieked and pushed the figure away, which away means off the bed. I heard a thunk and a groan almost simultaneously. I peered over the bed to see the figure on the floor. DJ was sprawled on the floor and, being the slut he was, wearing only boxers, Although; I already knew that from last night.

He was glaring at me through his hair. “Why did you do that?” He asked, almost menacingly.

“You scared me,” I said dully. He shook his head to move the hair. I laughed. “Your eye liner is smeared, princess,” I taunted.

He sighed and let his head fall to the ground, still glaring daggers at me with those piercing blue eyes. “You have sex hair, sweet heart,” he mocked. I rolled my eyes and shook his hair with my hand.

“Now yours is worst than mine,” I said sweetly, almost so that I made myself sick. He was still glaring at me. “Don’t look at me like that, Vampire Eyes,” I said evenly.

“How am I looking at you?” he asked, his voice still hoarse from sleep.

“Like you’re going to kill me when my back is turned,” I said, smirking at him.

He laughed. “You’re a riot, even in the morning,” he said sarcastically.

I raised my pierced eyebrow at him, “What did you expect?”

He was silent for a moment. “I’m not sure; maybe you were only hostile when awake. That certainly wasn’t the case. I think you’re even worse in the mornings,” he said tiredly, closing his eyes.

I looked over at James’ bed to see that it was empty. “Did you know James is gone?” I asked DJ, shifting onto my elbows so I could still peer over the bed.

“No, I didn’t,” DJ confirmed flatly. “He probably went to get your room key.” I nodded, remembering why I was here in the first place.

I looked around the room to see that nothing had changed from last night, except someone else’s presence. I looked down to see that DJ was curled on his side sleeping. My eyebrows knitted together in annoyance. I took my pillow from beside me and smacked him in the face with it. When I thought of this plan I didn’t think it would back fire. DJ pulled me down by my arm. I landed on him, but he swung my body so it was on the ground instead. Now my back was to his chest while he held my hands together.

“Now you can’t do anything,” he said smugly. I sighed, knowing I always get myself into these predicaments.

“Why are you holding me hostage?” I asked, completely annoyed with him.

“So you don’t pull another stunt like that,” he said.

I realized something while he held me down. I have to pee. Badly. “Psst,” I whispered.

I could feel DJ sigh. “What?” he asked.

“I need to use the bathroom,” I whispered, trying to not fidget from my full bladder.

“I don’t believe you,” he said, yawning at the end.

“Vampire Eyes,” I said in a threatening voice.

“Hmm?” He drawled, clearly not threatened. I fidgeted a little bit to make a point.

“I’ll pee on you,” I warned.

He shook his head. “No you won’t, because you would have to go to your room smelling like urine. Knowing your luck, Nikki will come out and most likely make fun of you.”

I was glaring at the wall. “You’re so mean to me,” I whined, thrashing my limbs. He just held me tighter.

“I’m mean? You should really think about what you do to me and Nikki,” he said, laughing.

I rolled my eyes, happy he couldn’t see. “Please?” I asked nicely, thinking aggression won’t get me anywhere.

“No,” he said bluntly.

“Ugh,” was my noise of protest, as I kicked him in the shin.

“Ow, no need for violence,” he said, laughing.

The urge to pee was getting worse. “DJ, let me go,” I whined, still struggling.
“So you do know my name?” He asked rhetorically. I could tell he was grinning.

I sighed. “Don’t expect to hear it again,” I mumbled.

We both turned our heads to the door when we heard it open. James was standing in the door way, completely dressed with my room key. This probably looked interesting. “What’s going on?” James asked, laughing.

“He won’t let me go to the bathroom!” I exclaimed. DJ laughed and let go. I didn’t hesitate to the bathroom. I did my relieving business and walked out. I bumped into DJ, who had a new set of clothes in his hand. He walked past me to get into the bathroom.

“What time is it?” I asked, turning to James.

“Seven,” he said, smiling at me. “I was kind of surprised you and DJ were up,” he said, hinting for me to explain.

My eyebrows knitted together. “He woke up by breathing in my face,” I said, completely annoyed by the memory. “Did you know he was on my bed?” I asked James.

He laughed, “Yeah, I knew.” He smiled at me.

I glared at him. “Why didn’t you push him off for me?” I asked.

“If it was me, DJ would have gotten mad,” he simply said.

I shook my head in disbelief. “For some reason I don’t believe that,” I said.

James smiled a secretive smile and handed me my room key. “You’ll just have to accept it for now.”

I shook my head but walked out the door into the hallway. I felt someone staring at me; so I looked to my left to see Nikki. He opened his mouth to say something but I beat him to it. “Don’t even say anything,” I said, walking to my door and sliding the card.

“Why are you wearing DJ’s clothes?” I guess the curiosity was too much for him.

“Because he kidnapped me but before he did that, he dumped water on me,” I said menacingly while wrenching the door open with force. I looked over to Nikki. “Anything else?” I asked. He just shook his head, smiling, for once not smirking.

I stomped into my room and slammed the door shut. I‘m sure the other residents still hate me. I went into the bathroom to get ready for the day, ripping off DJ’s clothes in an angry fit. I was agitated for some reason. Maybe it was because I felt beaten when I said his name. I don’t like to fail at things, even if it is just calling someone their name. I took a quick shower and did all those girly necessities. I came out of the bathroom dressed to impress with a towel. I picked out my under garments then set out for my clothes. I picked out a blank black tank top with shorts, perfect for Florida weather. As soon as I put my top on I heard someone knock at the door. I walked over to the door and hid behind the wall, I opened the door, making sure none of my body was in view of the door way. Nothing happened. I looked over the door frame; DJ was looking at me with a pleased look.

“Clothes swap?” He asked, holding up my clothes from yesterday. I nodded, motioning for him to come in. I went in the bathroom to get his clothes.

“How come Nikki asked me if I raped you?” DJ called from the main room.

“Because he’s a perv,” I said, walking out of the bathroom to hand him his clothes.

He took his clothes from me. “That may be true, but what did you say?” he asked. “Nikki said you seemed more hostile than usual.”

I glared at him. “I’m not fucking hostile; I don’t know why you keep saying that,” I growled.

He merely laughed. “Was that supposed to convince me?” he asked with a smirk on his face. I roughly pushed him out the door. I sighed, already not liking how the first day of the show was turning out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, special thanks to KasumiKira for editing, go check her stories out. I told her I'd whore her out. xD