Status: Active

If You Could Only See

Hospital

"Ryan, I can't feel my legs and my stomach hurts."
"I'm taking you to the hospital," he said as he started toward me. That's the last thing I remember.

Ryan's POV

Cheyenne passed out as soon as I got to her. I picked her up and carried her out to my truck. Oh the way to the hospital I called Randy.

"Dude, you need to get to the hospital now!"
"Because I'm taking Cheyenne there!"
"She passed out, but before she did she said something about not being able to feel her legs and her stomach hurt."
"I don't know! But I'm here, I've gotta go."

I carried her into the Emergency Room and yelled at a nurse.
"Put her on a bed."
I gently laid her down and watched them take her away.
"Sir, you're going to have to fill out some paperwork."
I nodded and she handed me the papers. I walked into the waiting room and sat down. Randy came in and sat down beside me.

"How is she?"
"I don't know, they just took her in."
"Oh."

It took me at least ten minutes to fill out those papers. A doctor walked in about five minutes later.
"Is there anyone here for Cheyenne Moore?"
Randy and I stood up. "We are."
"You are very lucky that you got her here when you did."
"Why? What's wrong with her?" Randy asked sounding worried.
"It's very complicated, but we need to get her into surgery as soon as possible. We have to have permission from a family member though. Are either of you family?"
Randy shook his head no. I nodded yes.
"I'm her fiancé;" Randy looked at me and blinked a couple of times.
"Alright Mr..."
"Villopoto."
"Alright Mr. Villopoto, I need you to sign this paper."
He handed me the paper, I quickly read over it, and signed it. He took the paper and walked away.

"Hey why don't you go call your mom and dad? They'll want to know. Call Shaun and Sheckler. I'm going to go get something to eat from Wendy's, do you want anything?"
"Alright, yeah I should. Yeah, just get me whatever."
He nodded and walked away.

I walked outside and called my mom. No one answered so I left a voice mail. I dialed Shaun's number and he answered.
"Hey."
"I have some bad news. Cheyenne's in the hospital. She's in surgery right now. Call Sheckler. Later."