Status: Hiatus

Destiny Keeps Getting in the Way

Capitulo Thirty-Eight

---Peter Watson---

“Are you sure you have it?” I asked Lucy over the phone.

“Of course.”

“Don’t pour too much.” I warned.

“I know I heard you the first three hundred fucking times.” She hissed over the phone.

---Melinda Gomez---

The next morning I got up and went to the hospital. When it was around time for lunch I walked out of the hospital to get some Subway and that’s where I saw him.

“HENRY!” I yelled happily. He was waiting outside the hospital. He was also working but just at another hospital.

“Oh, my god, I’m glad you haven’t left yet!”

We hugged and went for lunch together.

“So what is up with you?” He asked we ate.

“Not much, Nathan proposed, sort of, but we’re taking it slow.”

“Yeah because the last thing you need is another dramatic wedding.” He said and I punched him.

“I seriously think I’m cursed or something.” I muttered as I took a bite of my ham sandwich. “So, I asked Nathan if we could wait and he said yes.”

“You’re lucky. I can’t find a woman.”

I laughed. “Henry, you have a sexy accent and you’re a doctor, maybe you’re not doing something right.”

“Oh… well… I’m very picky, that might be it.”

I chuckled. “That’s a possibility.”

I caught up with him and it was to do so. I missed talking to a guy without having any kind of strings tied to him. We talked about the times when we were lab partners and almost blew up the lab.

After work I headed towards Nathan’s office.

“Hello.” I greeted the receptionist and she gave me a kind smile while she gave me my visitor badge.

I didn’t like that idea of seeing Lucy but now that I know how much Nathan loves me, I could care less if she’s there.

Her presence isn’t going to ruin my day.

I waited patiently for the elevator and I went in when one came.

When I got off Nathan’s floor I was so happy to see him. When I neared his office I didn’t see Lucy outside.

I shrugged and headed for his door.

“Melinda!” A familiar voice called. I stopped at Nathan’s door and turned to my right and saw an old friend from high school.

Her name Ana and we had the same math classes since freshman year; she’s a year older than me.

“Oh, my, goodness, Ana, I can’t believe it’s you!” I stepped away from the door and went to Ana and hugged her.

“It’s so good to see you. What are you doing here?”

“Visit my boyfriend.” I pointed to his door and she widens her eyes.

“You’re Mr. Fullerton’s girlfriend?” She gasped in complete shock.

“Yeah,” I rubbed the back of my neck and blushed slightly. “Just recently, sort of.”

“Wow, he’s hot, great catch.” We giggled and caught up a little.

I told her about me going to USC and actually going into Medical School. She congratulated me when I told her that. She told me she went to UCI and got her major in business and got a job here and she’s happily engaged to the man of her dreams and she gave me her number and I gave her mine. She wanted me to go to her wedding.

When we were done Nathan came out of his office with a small smile on his face. There was something about him. He looked… somewhat… I can’t explain it, but he looked almost ashamed of something.
“Evening, Mel’s.” I heard her shrill voice and shuddered.

“Lucy.” I acknowledged her and turned back to Nathan who took my hand and walked me inside his office and locked the door.

“Nathan—“

But his lips covered mine with some kind power. It was full of anger or passion or probably a mix of it.

I kissed him back but I was confused.

His tongue thrusts into mine, retreated and came back in again. I didn’t complain he was showing a little different side of him and I liked it but at the same time feared it because there was something behind this kiss and I couldn’t put my finger on it.

He lingered on my lips and brought our forehead together.

“I missed you.” He whispered.

“Me too. What’s wrong?” I asked concerned.

“Stress from the job but you washed it all away, love.”

I smiled. “I had lunch with Henry today and just ran into an old friend of mine, Ana, do you know her?”

“Yes, she works for the big boss.” He smirked.

“Well, it’s been a wonderful day and being with you just made it better. I love being in your arms.”

“I love having you in my arms… especially with nothing on.” He whispered and I grinned.

“Really? Well, what a coincidence I love being naked in your arms as well.”

He brought me into another passionate kiss. This one was more of a… I need to be inside of you kind of kiss.

I moaned into the kiss and stopped and pushed him away.

“Not in your office.” I giggled and he gave a mischievous smile and clashed our bodies together and I lost all sense.

We stripped each other from our clothes that were a barrier from being together. He backed me up to the edge of his desk which was conveniently clear from any obstacles. He pulled down my jeans after he had unzipped them down. I freed myself from them and I unzipped his and brought his dress pants down.

We didn’t hesitate and he went inside of me and stars exploded behind my eyes in sheer pleasure. I met his every thrust.

“Deeper!” I urged and he obliged to my whim and drove in deeper and I was about to scream when he swallowed it with his mouth. His hand went under my shirt and cupped my breast, but then he brought it down to my hip and drove inside of me faster and harder. “Oh, god!” I said into the kiss.

I sank my fingernails into his back. He went down to my neck and nibbled on my weak spot and I moaned so loud I knew Lucy had heard me.

I reached my first climax when he continued to kiss my weak spot. My toes curled and I could die right there.

I reached my second climax just after the first and so did Nathan. Our bodies were sweaty and we were panting.

He kissed the crook between my neck and shoulder gently. A trail of kisses down my arm, my shoulder and then back to my neck and eventually reaching my lips.

“I love you so much.” He looked into my eyes.

I giggled. “I can’t believe we just had sex in your office.”

“Every girl’s dream, right?” He joked.

“I should put my clothes back.”

“Let me.” He picked up my panties from the floor and slipped them on, then my jeans and then clasped back the hook of my bra which I don’t when it happened but he had unhooked it.

“Had fun?” I asked as I got off the desk. He nodded. “Now let me.” I went down to pick up his boxers and slightly brushed my hand against his cock which hardened almost instantly at my touch.

“Don’t tease, Melinda.” He shivered.

I picked up his dress pants and smirked.

“We’ll see… later tonight.” I winked.

“Oh, what kind of spell have you cast on me?”

“Oh, a very powerful one.”

“My little witch.”

“Nah, uh, it’s Wicca.” I teased.

He wiped the sweat off of my forehead and I blushed slightly.

There was a knock at the door and I jumped in surprise and Nathan laughed and I punched him.

“Nathan?” What could ruin a perfect moment? The sound of Lucy’s voice. “Are you in there?”

“Of course we are, didn’t you see us go in?” I said loudly.

Nathan opened the door and I knew Lucy smelled the smell of sex in the air. She scrunched her noise and pretended not to notice.

“You have a meeting with Mr. Silver in thirty minutes across town, remember?” She spoke to Nathan ignoring me.

“Yes, thank you, Lucy.” Lucy nodded and Nathan closed the door behind her. I noticed how he didn’t look at her in the eyes and she was searching to meet his gaze. Had something happened between them? No, of course not I was one hundred percent sure of that.

Nathan looked at me.

“It’s okay; I’ll be waiting at your penthouse.” I kissed him before leaving.
♠ ♠ ♠
NA NA NA... comment! (Ha! You thought I was going to sat 'Batman' but I said Comment)