Status: Hiatus

I Can't Believe This

Girls Aren't Supposed To Fight.

12:37p.m.

Damn, even after waking up once this morning I managed to go back to sleep. But it was for a good cause, Billie Joe and I aren’t mad each other anymore. Which is a relief. I hate fighting with people.

Swinging my legs out of bed, I walked into the main room of the hotel, hoping to find something to eat. I walked up to the mini fridge and found a note inside from Billie Joe. Of course he’d leave it in there, he knows I always find something to eat in the morning before doing anything else.

Hey,
I figured you’d go to the fridge to find something to eat.
So I thought this was the perfect place to leave you a note.
I know you so well. Anyway. There’s nothing to eat in the hotel
So I went out to get some breakfast. Be back soon,
-Billie


‘Well, I guess I’ll have to wait for food then.’ I thought as I plopped down on the couch, turning on the T.V. Again, nothing on. Deciding not to waist time, I went to get a shower. Stepping into the hot shower made my body instantly relax. I finished washing up and stepped out of the shower, pulling a towel around me. Now, the only question is, what am I going to wear? I was so entranced with what I was doing that I didn’t hear the door to the suite open.

“Shit, sorry!” Billie yelled, running out of the room.

I froze, pulling the towel around me tighter. I quickly got dressed and walked into the main room. “Hey.” I said, embarrassed.

“Hi. Sorry about that. I thought you might be sleeping still, so I went to check.”

I just laughed and went over to the breakfast that was now spread across the table. I grabbed a bagel and began to spread jelly on it. I finally noticed that the room had gotten quiet, so I looked up to see if Billie had left. He hadn’t. But he had a huge smile plastered on his face as he looked me up and down. “What?” I asked, eyeing him.

“Nothing.”

“No, seriously, what?”

“Nothing, you just have a really nice body.” He smirked.

Groaning, I sat down next to him on the couch and ate my bagel, trying to ignore the fact that he was still watching me. “Dammit Billie, stop.” I sighed, annoyed that he was still watching me. Especially when I was eating. I hate it when people watch me eat.

“Why?”

“Because I said so.” I snapped, getting annoyed.

“Too bad.” He said, leaning closer to me.

“And what do you think you’re doing?” I asked, playfully.

“This.” He purred, kissing me.

I pushed him off of me, playing hard to get. “I don’t think so Mr. Armstrong.”

“And why not.” He said in the same low tone.

“Not in the mood.” I replied, simply. Biting my lip, so I wouldn’t smile.

“I don’t believe you.” He argued, placing one hand on the small of my back, and crawling over me.

He leaned down to kiss me again, when I remembered that I still had the bagel in my hand. Smirking at my evil plan, I put the bagel in my mouth right before he kissed me.

“Ew,” He whined, wiping jelly off his face.

I went into a fit of giggles, laughing so hard I rolled off the couch.

“You think that’s funny huh?” He asked, grinning.

I just shook my head in response, covering my mouth with my hand so I would stop laughing. But Billie didn’t buy it. Instead he followed me down to the floor, and pinned me down, straddling my waist. He smirked before grabbing my bagel and tossing it across the room. Dipping his head down, he kissed me softly. Still trying to play “hard to get” I pushed him off of me once more, and ran to the door. But before I could open it, Billie was there, spinning me around and pinning me again, so my back was to the door.

“Where do you think you’re going?” He asked, huskily.

I was going to answer him, but he cut me off by kissing me roughly. I instantly gave in. There was no way I could play hard to get anymore, not with Billie Joe. It was like he had some power over me, that made me melt and give into anything he wanted. I pulled him as close as physically possible, and kissed him deeply. Billie began to back us up towards the bedroom. Stumbling over my clothes that I had carelessly thrown all over the suite we stumbled through the bedroom door, only to land on the hard floor. I started to giggle at our clumsiness, Billie Joe laughing too, as he hovered over me. I looked up at Billie Joe, my giggles subsiding. His gaze was so intense in that moment. I knew, right then and there, that he really did care about me. I had never been so sure of anything in my entire life. And knowing all of this made my soul rise. I was cared about.

I lifted my head, kissing him softly, and passionately.

“Lisa!” Rhianna yelled.

Billie and I both froze, looking at each other. The same thing running through both of our minds: Not again. No matter where we are, whenever we start to ‘close’ someone always has to ruin it. I shook my head, getting up. Billie sighed, shooting me a glare, before following me into the main room.

I walked into the main room, and suddenly my perfect day I had been having was ruined. Rhianna was sitting on the couch, sobbing. Her cheeks stained with black eyeliner, and her a hair completely tangled. I rushed over to her, wrapping my arms around my life long best friend.

“Rhianna, what the hell happened?” I asked urgently.

“T-Tre, he…he…” She whimpered, desperately trying to form coherent sentences.

“He what? What did Tre do?” Billie asked, becoming just as concerned as I was.

“He was…was with a-another girl.” She sobbed, clutching onto me.

“What? When? Rhianna, what exactly happened?” I pressed, trying to fully understand what had happened.

She went quiet for a few seconds, trying to regain composure before continuing, “I went out to get some coffee for us, and when I came back he wassitting on his bed with some whore.”

I stared at her blankly. How could Tre do this to her. I thought he liked her. He sure as hell knew she liked him. Angered pulsed through my veins. “Where is he now?” I asked her, frightened by how deathly calm I sounded.

“He…I think he’s still in the room, I…I don’t think he knew I saw him.” She whispered

“Lisa, what are you going to do?” Billie asked, worriedly.

“Kick his ass.” I said, matter of factly, before storming out of the suite.

“Lisa, wait.” Billie pleaded, rushing after me.

Billie grabbed my arm just before I was able to knock on the door to Tres suite. “Let me go.” I hissed, glaring at him.

“No! Now, just listen to me for a second.” Billie paused for a moment, releasing my arm. “Now, you can’t just go bursting through that door and kick Tre’s ass.”

“Oh really? And why the fuck not?” I challenged.

“Because, we have to know all of the facts. Not just Rhianna’s view of things.”

“What do you mean ’just her view of things’? We know what happened. Tre fucked some whore and now Rhianna’s heart is broken.” I snapped, turning to the suite door again. I pounded on the door. “Tre, open the damn door now!” I yelled, pounding on the wood barrier, the only thing keeping him safe.

The door finally swung open to reveal Tre, looking especially happy.

Despite Billie holding onto my arm again, and me trying to be as calm as possible, my anger got the best of me. I shook free of Billie’s grasp and punched Tre right in the eye. As you can see, that whole thing about how girls aren’t supposed to fight, is a load of shit.

“What the fuck?” Tre yelled, stumbling backwards.

“Lisa…” Billie warned, grabbing me once again. “Come with me, now!”

“No!” I yelled, running back over to Tre. “Why the fuck would do that to her?” I screamed at Tre. “Why? What the fuck did she ever do to deserve that? You fucking asshole!”

Tre looked up at me, looking genuinely afraid. He shrank back into the corner, looking like a dog that had just been beaten with a newspaper. And suddenly, I felt terrible. How could I do that? Billie was right, we don’t know what happened for sure. All we know is what Rhianna told us.

Staring at Tre, I felt unbelievably guilty, and I should. Billie ran over to Tre, checking his eye. I walked over to him as well, to see if he was ok, but he just backed away.

“Tre, I’m sorry, I just, I…” I rambled on. “I didn’t mean to, but Rhianna was crying, and saying that you were with another woman, and I got angry.” I cried. I collapsed next to him on the floor and pulled him into a hug. “I am so sorry.” I whispered, pleading for forgiveness.

“It’s ok, but, why did you punch me?” He questioned, searching my eyes.

“Rhianna came into our room, crying. She was talking about how you were with another girl, and…” I sighed, trailing off.

“You mean, that girl?” Tre asked, smirking. I followed his gaze, and my eyes landed on a thin, young woman.

“So it is true!” I accused , my anger flaring again.

“Hey, wait, wait. It’s not what you think. Lisa, this is Claudia. My ex.”

I stared at him in disbelief. “Your what?”

“My ex-wife. She called when she found out we were in town. We were only talking, I swear.” He said again, slightly slower.

“Oh.” I mumbled, a deep crimson painting my cheeks.

“Yea.” He said, standing up.

“I have to go and straiten out Rhianna. I’ll be back.” I said, pulling Billie along with me. “Oh, and nice to meet you.” I greeted, quietly.

***

“I can’t believe I did that.” I groaned, placing my hand over my eyes.

“That could’ve happened to anyone. Don’t worry about it.” Billie said, rubbing my back. “At least Rhianna knows what actually happened now. So everything’s alright.”

“Yea, I guess.” I smiled.

“And besides, it might be good that this happened.” Billie continued, grinning at me.

“Why?”

“Well, for one thing. Rhianna knows that Tre does like her, and wasn’t with another woman, so I think their relationship will just get stronger. And…” He grinned, pulling me closer. “I know not to make you really mad.

“Huh?” I asked, not understanding what he was getting at.

“Well, you can punch really hard for a girl. Tre’s eye is proof of that. And I don’t want the same thing to happen to me.” He laughed, kissing my cheek.

I laughed lightly, resting my head on his shoulder. “Yea, you don’t want to piss me off.”

“Obviously.” Billie laughed.

Just then, Rhianna walked through the door.

“Hey.” I smiled. “Where have you been?”

“With Tre.” She grinned, sitting opposite of Billie and I.

I arched an eyebrow, grinning. “And what were you doing?”

“Not what you’re thinking. Fuck, you have such a dirty mind.” She rolled her eyes. “We were just talking.”

“Uh huh.”

“We were.” She snapped.

“Ok, I believe you.”

“Good. Now I am going to meet Tre in the lobby, we’re going out for dinner.” She grinned once again.

“Have fun.” I called, watching the door close.

“Why can’t you have a dirty mind when I’m around?” Billie asked, out of the blue.

“Depends on what kind of mood I’m in.” I shrugged, biting my lip.

“And what kind of mood are you in right now?” Billie asked, his voice growing huskier, as he crawled on top of me.

“Is that all you think about?” I questioned, laughing.

“It’s kind of hard not to think about that when you’re around.” He told me, kissing my neck.

I let out a soft moan, as his lips caressed my neck. God, he always had this effect on me. Making me go weak at his touch. His lips found their way back to mine, his tongue pushing past my teeth. I locked my fingers around his neck, pressing his full weight against me. But he pulled back, grinning.

“My turn to play hard to get.” He smirked, getting off the couch.

“Where are you going?” I asked, right behind him.

“To bed. Oh, and I’m sleeping here tonight.” He grinned, flopping onto my bed.

“Ya think so?”

“Yup.”

He crawled under my covers, closing his eyes. Rolling my eyes, I crawled in next to him. Billie turned over, wrapping his arms around my waist.

“Goodnight.” I whispered.

“Goodnight babe.” Billie said, kissing me.

He closed his eyes, the same grin still on his face.