Status: Hiatus

I Can't Believe This

Wet and Wild Day

His house was beautiful. And it was huge, but no the gaudy kind of huge. It looked perfect for your average rock star. Although I didn’t think he was average at all. We walked up to the door and I rang the bell. Soon we heard footsteps coming to the door. It swung open to reveal Billie Joe…In his board shorts. Oh my God. I felt like I had just died. The sight of his bear, tattooed chest was intoxicating.

“Hey!” He greeted us.

“Hey.” I said acting calm. “Thanks for inviting us.”

“Well thanks for coming.” He said. He looked me right in the eye and I swear it felt just like the concert the night before. The world disappearing around us. The intensity of his gaze, fixed on my eyes. His eyes were so green, like an unfathomably beautiful ocean. I felt as though I was drowning. Deep, deep….”Ok. Well the pool is right through there.” He said pointing towards the doors to the backyard. “you two can change in the bathroom upstairs and we’ll be waiting for you.”

“Thanks.” I said as I followed Rhianna up the stairs.

*Billie’s POV*

“Tre you dumbass, why the hell would you decide to try and shove 4 hamburgers in your mouth?” I asked as I walked into the backyard.

“Becush ish fwun.” He answered through the hamburger in his mouth.

I just looked at him and nodded. A few minutes later the back doors opened to reveal Rhianna. Behind her I saw Lisa. Wow. She looks gorgeous. I….wow. I took in her black bikini and her straight red hair flowing over her shoulders, swaying ever so slightly as she walked. She has to be the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen.. I’m so glad she decided to come. I was so excited I felt like running around and yelling how happy I am. Get a hold of yourself man. She probably doesn’t even like you. Jeez, breathe in and out.

“Hey, your house is gorgeous.” She said as she sat down next to me.

“Thanks. And thanks for coming again.”

“Of course, I never pass up the chance to swim.”

“Yea.” I laughed. “Not to mention, you get to hang out with me.” I said as I smirked. Oh my god. Did I just say that out loud? I’m such a fucking idiot.

“That too.” She said and laughed. Wow, she thought that was funny. Yes!

*Lisa’s POV*

“So, shall we swim?” I asked as I pointed towards the pool.

“Yea.”

“CANONBALL!!” Tre yelled as he jumped into the pool. He’s insane, like a 5 year old trapped in a grown man’s body.

I dove into the pool and relaxed as the cool water covered my body. It felt so good to be in cool water since it was a hot day in June. I finally came up from under water just in time to see Billie’s splash of water as he went under. Soon Rhianna was also in the pool, then Mike. Pretty soon I got tired of swimming and decided to lay on the towels spread out by the pool. Ah….warmth. I guess I had dozed off for awhile, because I woke up and I didn’t hear anything. Where did everyone go? I opened my eyes to look around me and I saw Billie and Tre running towards me. “NO!” I yelled. But I was too late. They picked me up and ran over to the pool. “NO! Put me down!”

“Ok.” they said in unison as they threw me in the pool. Then they jumped in as well.

“You guys are so dead.” I told them as I came up and looked at them.

“That…that..wa.was really…funny!” Billie Joe sputtered.

“Your gonna think it’s really funny” I warned as I tackled him under water.

“Wow, you’re pretty strong for a girl.” He said

“Yea, well. I have a brother.” I said sourly.

“Oh come on, it was a joke. Please forgive me?” he pleaded as he stared at me with puppy dog eyes. I wasn’t ever mad at him actually, but I loved making him think so.

“Well…I guess so.” I said and splashed water into his face.

Then we we started playing chicken. Rhianna was on Tre’s shoulders and I was on Billie’s. Mike was the referee. The first round Billie and I won. He is really strong I started thinking as I sat on his shoulders. Suddenly I fell backwards into the water. Rhianna dn Tre had won the game.

“Well how ‘bout we get dried off and go inside Billie suggested.

“Yea.” we all agreed. Well all of us except for Tre. He was still in the pool pouting and whining like a 5 year old, “Do I have to?” we just laughed at him as he got out and followed us inside. Rhianna and I went upstairs to get changed. When I came out of the bathroom Rhianna was waiting for me and smiling.

“What?” I asked dumbfounded.

“So, it looks like you and Billie had fun today.”

“So?”

“So, when are you gonna make a move?”

“What? I’m not going to. He’s married.”

“Actually I was talking with Tre and he said that Billie and Adrienne got divorced 4 months ago.”

“Really? Wow I can’t believe I didn’t know that. I mean, you think we would since he’s famous and the paparazzi can’t keep they noses out of anything.

“Yea, but that’s what Tre said.”

“Speaking of Tre, what’s with you and him?”

“I have no idea what you are talking about.” She said stupidly.

“Uh huh…sure ya don’t. Oh come on!”

“Ok, I like him! Alright? Happy?”

“Actually yes, I am. Thank you very much.” I said as we headed downstairs. When we came into the lounge of Billie’s house everything went quiet. Ever get the feeling that you were being talked about?

“Hey.” Tre greeted us.

“Hi.” Rhianna and I said together.

“Wow ! You guys are like twins!” stated Tre. “And I like twins.” He said as he wiggled his eyebrows up and down at us. Billie shot him a glare and then looked down. What was that about?

“So what should we do now?” Mike asked.

“Alcohol!” yelled Tre.

“Tre, do you have turrets?” I asked smirking.

“Actually, when I was little my brother dropped me on my head.”

“Why aren’t I surprised?” I said.

“I don’t know…why?”

“…”

“What?”

“Nothing.”

“Ok then….hey! I have an idea!”

“What Tre?” asked Billie.

“Lets play spin the bottle!”

“Yea!” said Rhianna.

This was going to be interesting…