Status: Hiatus

I Can't Believe This

Finally

“Ok, so here are the rules. If you’re a girl and you spin the bottle and it lands on a girl, you have to kiss her.” Tre stated.

“And the same goes for you guys.” Rhianna replied pointing at Tre, Mike, and Billie.

“Ok.” We all said.

Tre decided that he just had to start the game, so he put down the bottle and spun it. It landed on Mike.

“Come here Mikey.” Cooed Tre with his arms out.

Mike crawled over there and was slowly getting the nerve to kiss Tre when Tre grabbed him and planted one on him. The look on Mike’s face was priceless. Tre kept kissing him until finally Mike threw him off.

“Jesus dude, you tried to eat my fucking face.”

“Hey, you liked it and ya know it.” Replied Tre coolly.

“Whatever dude. My turn.” Said Mike. “And it better not land on you Tre.”

He spun. It rested on Rhianna.

“Yes!” cried Mike as he went over to Rhianna. “Not a guy.”

As Mike and Rhianna leaned in to kiss I looked over at Tre. He seemed really pissed off. He was practically throwing daggers at Mike with his eyes. They stopped and Mike went back to his place looking rather happy.

***

It was about 15 minutes later and all the alcohol that we had consumed was starting to get to us. It was my turn to spin the bottle and I hoped that it would land on Billie. No such luck. Tre. Tre crawled over to me, cast a glance in Billie’s direction and then kissed me. It was sweet at first, then he shoved his tongue into my mouth. Which wasn’t bad by any means, I just wish it was Billie’s instead.

“Wow.” Tre said drunkenly after we stopped. “That was good.”

I just nodded and looked over at Billie, but he wouldn’t look at me. He was too busy glaring at Tre. Then he got up and walked away. What the hell?

“What’s wrong with him?” asked Tre innocently.

“I’ll be right back guys. I’m just gonna get some fresh air.” I told them and went in search of Billie. I found him in the backyard by the pool, just staring down into the water. “Hey.” He didn’t answer. I walked over and stood next to him. After a few minutes he finally looked up.

“Hey.” He said.

“Are you ok?”

“I’m fine.” He replied icily.

Nope, he definitely wasn’t all right. “Hey, what’s wrong?” I asked. Although I think I already knew.

“I said I’m fine ok? Just leave it at that.” And with that he walked back inside.

After we cam back in the game ended and we all decided to crash at Billie’s since we were all too pissed to see straight.

***

The morning sun streamed in through the blinds and made my already horrendous headache much worse. “Oh God…” I groaned. Fuck, I need aspirin. My head felt like it was going to split open right then and there. I got up in search of some aspirin and finally found it in the bathroom. As I was drinking some much needed water I heard some groan to the left of me. I looked down and there lay Billie, eyes closed, head resting on the toilet. He looked awful. I grabbed the aspirin bottle and pulled out two more of the healing white pills. “Here Billie.” I said and handed them to him. He grunted a small ‘thank you’ in reply.

I walked into the kitchen and was met by three tired and sick looking people. I got some more water and sat down next to Rhianna. “Hey guys.”

“Hey.” They all grumbled.

“Where’s Billie?” Asked Mike.

“The bathroom.” I replied.

Just then Billie came out and took a seat next to Mike. We must’ve sat there for at least an hour. All of us trying to feel better after the night of partying. Soon enough everyone started to feel a little better and we decided to go for a swim. I was following Mike into the backyard when a hand grabbed my arm. I turned and was met by those beautiful green eyes. It’s amazing, even when he’s hungover he still manages to look sexy.

“Lisa, I just wanted to say I’m sorry.”

“For what?” I questioned.

“Well, for last night. I was being an asshole to you…to everyone.”

“It’s ok Billie, but tell me, why were you acting like that?” I asked sincerely.

“Because…because, I don’t know. I just….” He replied stumbling over his words.

“Billie…” I went to say until he cut me off.

“Adie and I got a divorce 4 months ago.” He sighed.

“Yea, I know.” I told him, feeling sorry for him.

“And I just haven’t really, ya know, felt something for another person since then. Until…until…God! Why the fuck is this so hard for me?” He asked, speaking more to himself than to me. The he looked into my eyes, searching. For what I didn’t know but his gaze was piercing and intense at the moment and I couldn’t bring myself to look away from him. Then, without warning he pulled me closer to him, his hands around my waist. I was startled but soon relaxed at his touch. I looked up at him, and found him looking at me as well. He then leaned down, his luscious lips barely a millimeter from my own. At that moment I snapped my eyes shut and felt his soft lips cover my own. The kiss was mind blowing. All of the emotions in my body swirling as the kiss grew more passionate. I had never in my life experienced something so wonderful, and my spirit soared. Then just as fast as he had pulled me close, he broke away.

“I’m sorry.” he said trying to catch his breath. “I shouldn’t have done that. It’s just, I’ve been wanting to do that since I saw you at the concert the other night.”

“I’ve wanted you to do that since the concert too.” I whispered so quietly it was barely audible.

His head snapped up, his eyes looking at me. “You have?”

“Yea.” I admitted.

He came closer to me once more, encircling his arms around my waist. “Good.” he said as leaned in and kissed me softly. Again the kiss began to grow more passionate. But remember the luck I said I had? Well, it kicked in at that moment.

“It’s about time!” Tre yelled with a huge grin on his face.

Mike and Rhianna were beside him, they’re faces also plastered with wide grins.

“Uh, how long have you guys been standing there?” I asked.

“Long enough to see you two sucking face.” Replied Tre happily.

“Good timing Tre, really, the best timing from you that I’ve seen in awhile.” Billie said, looking coolly towards Tre.

“Thanks.”

“Uh, come on guys, lets leave these two alone.” Mike said as he pulled Tre out the door, with Rhianna following. ‘Thank you Mike’ I said in my head.

“So…”

I looked up to see Billie with a questioning look in gaze.

“What does this mean?” I asked

“Well I hope it means that we’re together.”

I put my arms around his neck and kissed him softly.

“So is that a yes?” He asked.

I nodded, smiling. A grin spread across his face as we stood there, arms around each other.