I've Got A Secret, Please Don't Repeat It

chapter ten'

Rebecca stifled a cry, before turning to see who she occupied the bed with. Her eyes grew wide as she saw a person she never wanted to see in her room.

Fernando.

Rebecca couldn’t remember anything from the night before; she slowly got out of her own bed. She frantically pulled some sweats on before grabbing her wallet and phone, before storming out of her room. Only to run into Sergio.

“Hey,” Sergio said cheerfully. “Where did you and Fernando head off to together last night?” he asked with a wink.

Rebecca could only burst into tears as her worst dream came true. Sergio’s expression dropped as he realized what actually happened. He had no idea what had happened, he was only joking about her and Fernando.

Rebecca sprinted down the hallway, into the elevator. She needed to get away, away as fast as possible. She got into the first taxi she saw before calling Lukas.

“Hello?” Lukas asked lazily.

Rebecca replied in between cries, “Can…I…come…over…now?”

This grabbed Lukas’ attention right away, “Yes, we’re staying at the…”

Lukas gave Rebecca step by step directions to his hotel, which she relayed onto the taxi driver. Who decided it was best not to ask the crying girl any questions.

Rebecca quickly paid her fare, before sprinting into the foyer, running to Lukas’ waiting arms. “I don’t know how it happened?”

Lukas tried to comfort his friend, “How what happened?”

“I slept with Fernando.”

Lukas felt his heart lurch, yes the pair agreed to be friends, but the German still had feelings for the Spaniard. But still, Lukas had to keep Rebecca busy, help her forget about her mistake.

“How would you like to meet the German national team?”

Rebecca stopped crying and turned towards Lukas, smiling, “That would make my day.”

Lukas set Rebecca back on the ground, turning around, and motioned for her to jump on his back. Rebecca giggled as Lukas carried her up to the floor that the Germans occupied.

Lukas collapsed onto the couch in the entertainment room, “Holy Rebecca! You weigh a tonne!”

Rebecca gasped in response, “Oh, you know its all muscle.”

Which resulted in Michael laughing as he entered the room, “Cause we know that is so true.” The eye roll really added to the validity of Rebecca’s statement.

Rebecca stood up to give Michael a hug, “Long time no see buddy.”

“Welcome to my abode.”

Slowly more and more of the German team found their way into the entertainment room, introducing themselves to the beautiful Spaniard.

Rebecca couldn’t control her excitement any more; she had to ask Lukas, “Can I please meet Bastian Schweinsteiger?” With a childish smile spread across her face.

Lukas turned to Rebecca and could see the excitement in her eyes, “I’ll be right back.”

He returned a short time after with Bastian following right behind, “I hear there’s a certain Spaniard wanting to meet me?”

Rebecca could only laugh, replying, “Well I wanted to meet my favourite soccer player!”

A short time later, Rebecca saw Miroslav Klose walk by. She inhaled sharply and let out a huge fan girl squeal. Lukas looked at her quizzically for a second before realizing who she had seen and then grabbed her hand to run after Klose.

Lukas shouted after Klose in Polish which sent a frown across Rebecca’s face because she didn’t know how to speak Polish.

“Klose! This is Rebecca.”

This earned an eyebrow raise from Klose and an even bigger frown from Rebecca.

“The girl you spent the night with, which remains a secret from Joachim?” Klose replied in Polish.

Rebecca had had enough of being out of the loop, she extended her hand towards Klose, “Hi, I’m Rebecca. You’re my favourite soccer player.”

Klose smiled at her introduction and went to introduce himself when he was interrupted…

“I thought I was your favourite player?” whined Bastian from the doorway.

Rebecca smiled, “You’re both my favourite players!”

Rebecca and Lukas returned to the entertainment room to continue playing PlayStation, to be exact, FIFA Soccer 08. This went on for almost an hour before Rebecca suddenly stopped, which resulted in Lukas scoring. In the midst of his celebration he saw what made her stop. Joachim Löw was walking down the hallway, right towards the entertainment room.

“Hey everyone! Dog pile on Rebecca!” shouted Lukas in hopes that Rebecca would be hidden.

Everyone piled onto Rebecca, which earned a confused look from Joachim. The boys all had sheepish smiles plastered on their faces.

“Hey guys…who are you sitting on?”

Lukas froze; he didn’t think that Joachim would actually ask that, “Uh…uh…it’s…Philip!”

Just then Philip arrived to the left of Joachim, which sent Lukas into a panic. Luckily, Bastian quickly covered Lukas’ mistake. “It’s Rolfes this time,” Bastian replied, knowing full well that Rolfes was asleep in his room.

Joachim decided that it would be best for his sanity that he didn’t ask any more questions.

Philip stood at the door, completely confused, “What just happened?”

Bastian couldn’t contain himself, “Lukas has a girl over.”

Philip remained confused, but slowly the pile got smaller and smaller until, Rebecca was sitting by herself, blushing like mad.

“Hi” she sheepishly said.

Rebecca noticed the slight tension in the air, as Philip realized who she was and that she was the opposition.

“Lukas? When was the last time you showered? Cause you STINK!”

The group burst into laughter, with Rebecca sitting there quizzically, not laughing at her own joke.

Michael wiped a tear from his eye and explained to Rebecca, “Lukas did a commercial for Axe, so now he thinks he's the best smelling dude in the world.”

Now it was Rebecca’s to erupt into laughter, turning to meet Lukas’ stare. She realized it was a good time to run.

Rebecca sprinted out of the room with Lukas hot on her heels. She didn’t know where she was going, taking random turns but she couldn’t shake Lukas off. Rebecca felt her knee go out for just a second and she knew she was toast.

“I’ve got you now!” Lukas shouted as he tackled Rebecca.

The pair burst out laughing as they laid on the ground, only to be interrupted by the person Rebecca was suppose to be hiding from.

“Lukas? Why didn’t you introduce me to your friend earlier?” Joachim asked.

Lukas and Rebecca stared at each other wide eyed, not knowing how to respond.

Rebecca was the first to reply, “I’m sorry Mr. Löw, I’ll leave right away.” Rebecca stood up and turned to walk away, knowing it was the best thing to do at this moment.

Joachim stopped her by grabbing her arm. “I don’t think that is necessary Fräulein. I’ll let you stay on one condition...”

Rebecca turned around, still wide eyed, not knowing what to expect.

“You tell me all of Spain’s secrets,” Joachim said with a grin on his face.

The three of them burst out laughing. Rebecca was relieved that Joachim was okay with her hanging out with his team, obviously not bothered by the risk of being caught by the tabloids.

Rebecca suddenly got a brilliant idea, “How would you guys like to play a practical joke on the team?”

Lukas and Joachim turned to Rebecca with sly grins plastered on their faces.
♠ ♠ ♠
"Now the suns coming up, just as you're coming down, god damn that girl's a train wreck."
~ The Medic Droid

okay, so here's the next chapter : )
someone mentioned that the bold, italics, and underlining were a little distracting...
so the next chapter includes none of that, so tell me if it's easier to read !