Blind Love

Erik is in love with Christine Daae but when he meets a beautiful girl who despite her blindness has learned to play the piano, will he loose sight of Christine and see what is truly in front of him?

Although Rosalie can not see her knight in shining armor her heart still beats strongly for the man who comes to her in her times of need, and even though she can not see him the thought of living without him breaks her heart.

But although their love tries to conquer all, will it fail when they find out that they are supposed to be enemies. Rosalie is the sister of Viscount Raoul de Chaney, the one man that stands between Erik and Christine. Will Erik open his heart to the on person that can not judge him from his look, and sees through to his heart.
  1. Music in the Night
    Raoul and Christine are out for a night on the town, leaving Rosalie alone in the Opera house. When a voice comes to her she threatens him, but something is different about him, something alluring.
  2. Falling for you
    "Rose don’t ever go off like that again, I was worried sick about you. I even thought that…that the phantom had got to you" Raoul replies softly, Rosalie stands up and wraps her arms around her brother as she buries her head in his chest.