Misunderstood? No, Finding Myself.

Two

I walked to my room dragging my fingers along the wall like I did when I was two and just learning to walk. I stopped a few feet from my door to look at a photo my dad took last fall. My brother Jason had semi-long brown, green hair and my hair was a few inches shorter then now. We pretty much still looked the same. My mom and dad looked so happy in each others arms.

That was the last picture of all of us before my mom was called off to war. I really miss her and so does my dad and brother. We're trying our best to hang in there till she comes back home.

I tore myself away from the photo and walked into my room. I was greeted by a massive mess; clothes everywhere, my art supplies laid carelessly out, school books in various locations, and I couldn't even find my floor. I hope its still there. If it isn't then boy am I screwed.

Right on the spot I decided I was going to take the next step of the "new me" and organize my life.

I began to pick up all my clothes and put them in the hamper. All the dishes came together in a pile to be taken down to be washed. My school books migrated back into my messenger bag.

After a few hours of cleaning I manged to get into every nook and cranny removing all traces of dirt. My room looked great liked it used to. Everything was nice and neat and most of all in its place.

Tired of all the silence I docked my iPod and out came the song, True Colors, by Phil Collins. I sang along as I dragging my laundry and dishes down to be washed.

Things are coming together wonderfully.
♠ ♠ ♠
See long=) I go the idea for this while I was painting. In the middle of painting a tree this chapter just came to mind. I was so excited and still am about it. So if you could leave a comment, I'd be so happy.

Thanks for reading,
Ava