Like Vines, We Intertwine

Sisters

"Ryan, I'm nervous." Erelin said as we got off the plane.

I put my sunglasses on and hoodie to not be recognized. We were done with tour. We finished up with the UK and came home. I wanted to bring home Erelin to meet my sisters and mom. My mom was in town, and she wants to me the girl that I fell madly in love with. Next week, I'm off to Chicago to meet her sister and dad.

"Don't be nervous. They will love you. Hopefully not in the way I love you." I said as I wrapped my arm around her.

"I hope so." she mumbled.

We grabbed our stuff from the baggage claim and waited for my older sister, Amanda to pick us up. She's actually dating Pete Wentz. Yes my boss. He's had a thing for her ever since they met. She's home right now for a week or so and meeting up with Pete in LA while they are recording.

"I'm really nervous." I heard Erelin mumble.

"You'll be fine." I whispered in her ear.

I leaned down and kissed her on her cheek and went lower to nibble her neck.

"Ryan! Stop what happens if..."

"RYAN!"

I looked up to see that person's face who had that voice.

"Amanda!"

I walked over and gave my older sister a hug.

"How have you been?" She asked.

"Good and you?"

"Just fine. Everyone misses you. You must be Erelin." Amanda said as she looked over my shoulder and looked at my girlfriend.

"Yea, and you must be Amanda. Nice to meet you." Erelin said as she reached out her hand.

"I don't do handshakes when I meet someone that is important to my only brother."

Amanda then leaned forward and hugged Erelin with Erelin hugging her back.

"Come on. Everyone's waiting for you." Amanda said as she let go of Erelin.

We picked up our stuff and went back home.

*Erelin's POV

"I looked at amazement at the scenery.

"So this is your first time in Las Vegas?" Amanda asked.

"Yea. It's really pretty."

"Honey, you haven't been to the beaches in Florida have you?"

"No."

"Then you're missing some pretty insane sunsets then."

I giggled as she turned into a driveway which I assumed was their house.

"Ready?"

"Yup."

We got out of the car and grabbed our suitcases and walked over to the front door. Amanda
unlocked it, and we followed her inside.

"Look I found at the airport." Amanda said as we walked into their living room.

I smiled as I saw two girls that I knew were Ryan's sisters. But I didn't expect to see my sister, Charlotte sitting with them.