Alone Together We're Alone

remind me to shoot myself

“Ring, ring wake up” Joe said shaking you “ugh why did I ever give you a key?” you mumbled sitting up and realizing Patrick and Andy were in your room. “Did I give you guys’ keys too?” you asked getting out of your bed they nodded “wow remind me to shoot myself later,” you said walking out of your room. The guys all followed you into the kitchen “you know where everything is help yourselves oh and have some coffee ready when I get out of the shower” you said walking back into your room. Grabbing some clothes, you walked into the bathroom took a quick shower and changed into your white clandestine hoodie (it says give love then take it back); your Michael Jackson top, your black skinny jeans, and old black beat up converse. You then walked out of the bathroom and into the kitchen where Joe handed you a mug full of coffee “thanx” you mumbled as you went and sat on the couch “as much as I detest waking up early I love the serenity” you said taking a sip of your coffee. You looked up at the wall clock 3:30 “oh crap we’re going to be late!” you said putting your mug on the coffee table and running to the bathroom you ran your brush through your hair a couple times and put on some eyeliner.

--- When you ran back into the living room, no one was there except for Patrick whom was putting on his clandestine hat “they left me with you again” you said teasingly he nodded “they just don’t want to ride with me because I sing along to the radio.” You smiled “Let’s go before we’re late” he nodded and followed you to your car.

--- You were almost at the studio when Patrick said, “did I tell you how nice your hair looks” you nodded “yep you did but thanks for telling me again” you said smiling as you found an empty parking space. He ran his fingers through your hair “sorry I couldn’t resist” he said when you looked at him “it’s ok since I did the same thing when you first got the side burns” you said giggling at the memory. He offered you his arm and you took it as you walked in to the studio “you’re late” Pete shouted as soon as you walked in causing you to jump “sorry Petey” you said doing the puppy face (Janelle had taught you how to do it perfectly). “It’s ok just come and give me a hug I haven’t seen you in forever” you ran up to him and gave him a big hug “I’ve missed you so much since you moved to LA especially since I have to hang out with these losers” you said pointing at the rest of FOB.

He chuckled and his hand went to your hair “wow your hair looks awesome” you smiled and said “thanx want me to put purple in yours?” he nodded “Melody do you want to go to dinner with me and Ashlee tonight.” You looked into his eyes he really wanted you to like Ashlee “um it would be a little awkward since I would be alone I mean I just broke up with Jordan” he nodded and said; “how about you take umm…” he looked around. You followed his gaze as it stopped on Patrick talking to one of the camera people “you could take Patrick he is my best friend and he should get to know Ashlee better as well.” “umm” he looked at you smiling there was no way you could say no to him “what if Patrick doesn’t want to go” “oh come on you can get him to do anything” “ok then” you said reluctantly. He smiled and said, “I love the concept for this video”

“which one is it?” he grinned and said, “Yours” “seriously?” you asked he nodded and you threw your arms around him “this is so cool” he chuckled “cooler than the time you got to be the camera person or when you got to direct?” he asked. You nodded “well then you’re going to love this” he said you looked at him and were about to ask what he was talking about when he got dragged off for hair and makeup you shrugged and walked over to Patrick whom always went last because all he did was put on another hat. “Why didn’t you tell me you guys were going to be doing my concept?” he smiled “Pete made me promise he wanted it to be a surprise” “well then can you tell me why he said that I was going to love this?” “Um…I don’t know Pete is…Pete is weird no one ever really knows what he’s talking about” Patrick was terrible at lying to you. You smiled and took both of his hands in yours you put your face inches from his “please Patrick I know you know please tell me” he looked into your eyes and leaned towards your face a little before backing away and whispering, “you are going to be playing the female role in the video.”

Your eyes went wide you backed away from Patrick “oh hell no” you mumbled running to the makeup trailer “Pete, Pete!” you shouted you collided into him as he walked out of the trailer and you both ended up on the ground “owie my ass” he said standing up and helping you up. “I’m guessing you got Patrick to tell you what you are going to do,” he said noticing the look on your face you nodded and said, “I’m not doing it” he pouted. “Do you want me to tell mom you were being a bitch to me on my first day back home?” you crossed your arms and said “momma’s boy” “damn right” he said pushing you into the make up trailer. The people started to put your hair in curlers then they sent you to wardrobe. “Wow” you whispered when you saw the dress they were putting you in. you put it on it fit perfectly then you put on the strappy silver heels (they were way too high).

---You went back into the hair and makeup trailer they took the curlers out (think big 50’s glamour type curls). And they did your make up you looked in the mirror ‘I should dress like this more often’ you thought to yourself as you walked out of the trailer and back to the set. You bumped into some one else “crap I’m so sorry” you said that’s when you noticed it was Ashlee “oh I’m sorry Ashlee I didn’t notice you I was to busy trying to walk in these damn heels.” She looked at you and said, “I’m sorry do I know you?” you rolled your eyes damn she was stupid “I’m melody” she looked like she was thinking hard. Just then Pete came running out side “damn Melody you look great” you smiled “thanx Petey” you said adjusting your earrings. Ashlee gave Pete a weird look as if saying who the hell are you complimenting “Melody you remember Ashlee right?” you nodded. “Ashlee you remember my sister Melody right?”

“Oh I can’t believe I forgot your sister,” she said as he kissed her cheek you started to feel uncomfortable so you walked onto the set. “Wow you look…um…wow!” you looked up from your feet and saw Patrick standing in a corner with his mouth hanging slightly ajar you smiled at the look on Patrick's face you turned around trying to see who he was talking to. When you saw no one you realized he was talking to you “umm thanks” you mumbled blushing he smiled and said “Pete told me about the dinner with Ashlee and I really don’t want to go do you?” you shook your head.

“Not really I mean they are always so mushy and they can’t keep their damn hands off of each other and it is embarrassing” he nodded “yeah Pete's my best friend but if I have to walk in on them making out one more time I’ll gouge my eyes out.” You laughed at the seriousness of his tone he mock glared at you and said, “It’s not funny.” you sighed and said, “Hey at least if they get married she won’t be your sister-in-law.” He hugged you and said, “I’m sorry sister-in-law is way worse than making out” you wanted the hug to last forever but you were dragged by Joe onto the part where you were to shoot the first scene.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for reading

<3