Alone Together We're Alone

Can't you say hello like a normal person?

---You went back to the wardrobe trailer, took the dress off, pulled your regular clothes on, and waited for Patrick.
---You started humming ‘the only difference between martyrdom and suicide is press coverage’ then you jumped when you heard some one start singing the words you looked around. “Brendon you asshole you scared me!” you shouted smiling “what are you doing here?” he looked at you grinned and said, “I missed you Melody and I’m in love with your brother.” You shook your head smiling “yeah right Urie you have two seconds before I give you a wedgie” he seemed surprised and said “you wouldn’t do that” just then Patrick walked over to us and said “yeah she would she gave Joe one yesterday for eating her last pop-tart and he’s still walking funny.”

Brendon’s eyes went wide(r) “umm Pete told me and the guys to come because it is your birthday on Saturday” my mouth hung open slightly even though he was busy with Ashlee he had remembered it was my birthday. “Really?” he nodded “that is so sweet” Patrick gave Brendon a look that said loser “Brendon! Pete said you could see Melody because you wouldn’t tell her but you’re worse than Ryan at least he would have waited until she bribed him with free coffee.” Brendon tried to look vulnerable and said, “She was going to give me a wedgie besides you give in quicker than I do” Patrick blushed and said “whatever” you tried to meet Patrick's eyes but he looked away.

“So Brendon do you need a ride?” you asked as you got to your car he nodded and said “to your place” “why?” you asked getting into the car “so we can hang out.” “Awwwww Brendon I wish I could but I have to go out to dinner with Pete and Ashlee” he pouted and said “can’t you get out of it?” you sighed and shook your head. “No and believe me I tried I even pulled the I won’t have a date but Pete said take Patrick he should get to know Ashlee too since he is his best friend.” Brendon sighed “then take me to the hotel we are staying at” you nodded and Brendon gave you directions

---You got out of the car as well “I want to go say hi to Ryan” you said smiling Brendon nodded and said “ok.” You and Patrick followed him up the stairs to room 95 he pounded on the door and shouted “open up bitches I have a surprise for you” the door opened and some random woman that looked slightly scared and offended stood at the door. You and Patrick burst out laughing Brendon blushed and apologized then he said, “I guess we were in 96” he knocked on the door and sure enough Spencer opened the door.

“Hi Spence” you said running inside and jumping onto Ryan “ow Melody can’t you just say hi like a normal person” “awwwww Ry I love you too,” you said getting off him and hugging Jon. “We were just going to get some food do you want to come?” Ryan asked looking at you, you frowned and said, “I can’t I have to go out with Pete and Ashlee” Ryan sighed and said, “That sucks well maybe some other day.” You nodded and said “most definitely” Patrick looked at his watch and said “we should get going if we want to be on time” you sighed “bye Brend, Ry, Spence and Jonny” “bye” they said in unison “I’ll walk you to your car” Ryan said following you.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for reading and thank you for comenting you two get magical cookies the size of my head :]
<3 CLAUDIA