Alone Together We're Alone

Your info: your parents did not want you so when you were born they dumped you on the first person’s porch they could and it happened to be the Wentz’s porch they named and adopted you and they have been your family ever since. You were extremely close to Pete whom has always been very protective of you. You grew up knowing Andy since he and Pete had been in numerous bands together. When you were twelve you met Joe at school and he became your best friend then you introduced him to Pete. Then you met Patrick when Pete and Joe wanted to start a band you have always had a little crush on him but you do not want to act upon it and ruin your friendship. Currently fall out boy is huge and you help with many things Pete is dating Ashlee Simpson which none of you are very happy about. You can do many things you used to be a hairdresser and you still do Pete’s hair occasionally, you also design some of the stuff for clandestine industries. You have helped direct some of their videos you currently own a little coffee shop with your only female friend whom also happened to be Joe's older sister (Janelle). You only have one female friend since most girls use you to get to Pete, Andy, Joe, and Patrick but you are perfectly fine with just Janelle.
Name: Melody Anne Wentz
Age: 22
Height: 5’2
Hair: thick light brown layered and straight with some purple highlights slightly past her shoulders
Eyes: hazel
Piercings: once in each ear and your nose (on the right side)
Tattoos: clandestine Bart skull on your inside right wrist (got it with Pete), love on ring finger (got it with Patrick for no particular reason), party dog on ankle (like Joe’s you got them together whilst both were drunk) and 'saves' inside lip as joke with Dirty, together they say Dirty Saves.

Janelle info: Joe's older sister (only by two years) has dated Andy off and on again for the past year. Got sick of working for people and decided to open her own business and discussed it with Melody and they opened up ‘burnt out starz’ their coffee shop. The coffee shop is doing really well especially since there are frequent visits by one of the biggest bands in Chicago. Her best friend is Melody because she is not very dramatic and she is a fun person to be around but she also knows when to turn it off and act serious. The only thing about Melody that irritates her is that she likes Patrick but will not do any thing about it even though Patrick just broke up with Brianna.
Name: Janelle Monika Trohman
Age: 25
Height: 5’7 ½
Hair: thick curly dark brown slightly past her shoulders but when it is straightened it goes to her mid back.
Eyes: dark blue
Piercings: twice on each ear
Tattoos: none
  1. remind me to shoot myself
    Melody and the guys go to start production of fall out boy's latest video
  2. Can't you say hello like a normal person?
    Brendon makes an appearence
  3. Patrick you just gave me an idea!
    Melody and Patrick come across a disturbing sight
  4. because unlike you i'm not a ***
    uh oh DRAMA!!!
  5. I wouldn't care if you were an alien
    Patrick consoles Melody and something happens
  6. Good morning sunshine
    What happenes after Melody and Patrick sleep together
  7. I'm going on break
    Melody runs into Patrick
  8. Joe made breakfast?
    Pete and Melody are talking again
  9. Squatting in my apartment
    Melody sees Patrick again
  10. that little ***
    Janelle finds out what happened between Patrick and Melody
  11. I told him not to touch you
    Pete finds out about Melody and Patrick
  12. Patrick's going to apologize or else
    Pete wants Patrick to apologize to melody
  13. Green Skittles
    Pete confronts Patrick
  14. I wanna be a platamapus
    Melody is having trouble telling Patrick how she feels
  15. alone together we're alone
  16. what a weenie
    the last chapter