Alone Together We're Alone

Patrick you just gave me an idea!

---You dropped Patrick off at his house he smiled and said, “I’ll pick you up in half an hour” you grinned and said, “Okay see you then” you started driving off and you noticed Patrick was chasing the car and waving at you. You found this incredibly funny and giggled until you got to your apartment. You jumped into the shower

---when you were done you wrapped a towel around your body; blow dried your hair, plugged in your curling iron, and began doing your makeup. You put on some eyeliner and mascara then you began to curl the ends of your hair when you were satisfied you turned off the curling iron and went into your closet to find something to wear. That was when you realized you did not know if it was dressy or casual you picked up your cell phone to call Pete when you noticed you had a new voice mail you listened to it. “Hey Mel it’s a fancy place so dress nice not that you don’t already but still oh and don’t worry I’ll call Patrick oh and thanks for saying yes.” You smiled and pulled out a simple black strapless dress and pulled it on but you couldn’t get the zipper up all the way up so you decided to ask Patrick to help you later you pulled on some purple peep-toe pumps. You grabbed your purple clutch and stuffed your cell phone in it.

---you heard your front door close and then Patrick’s voice echoed through your apartment “Melody I’m here” you rushed into the living room. “Wow you look amazing” he said looking you up and down “thanx I think you look great too but can you please zip up my dress,” you said turning around. When he was done, you smiled at him and ran back into your room with him following you, you put on the silver stud earrings Joe had given you on your 18th birthday. Then you grabbed the necklace Pete gave you when you turned 16 then you asked Patrick to hand you the ring on the dresser he picked it up and looked at it. “Isn’t this the ring I gave you last year on your birthday?” “Yep” you answered smiling, he grinned as you put it on “well I guess we should get going” you said looking around as to not forget anything. “Yep” he said sounding just as miserable as you felt you got in his car and drove to the restaurant while listening to the smashing pumpkins.

---You were waiting outside for Pete and Ashlee for almost a half hour when you heard some giggling you looked around and were disgusted when you noticed it was Pete and Ashlee making out. You tapped on Patrick’s shoulder and said “look” he turned and looked at them he had a disgusted look on his face. “Do you have anything sharp in your purse?” “I don't think so why?” you asked feeling confused “I meant it when I said I would gouge my eyes out” you giggled “Patrick you just gave me an idea.” “What is it?” he asked seeming intrigued “just go along with it” you said grinning evilly he nodded "umm..ok."
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh Baby rocks for LOVING patick as much as i do AS always LIZZ kicks ass for reading this and both of you get a delicous brownie a "special' BROWNIE if you know what i mean.......NO not that god what do you think ugh DUDE i meant it has sprinkles on top.

THANKS for reading
<3 CLAUDIA

P.S. the next CHAPTER is WAAAAAAAY more eventful :]