Cubicles

Chapter Three

[Franks POV]

xPikachuuuuu Rocksx: Look Frankie-Roo just ignore him.

xPikachuuuuu Rocksx: If he keeps bothering you, you know my apartment is always open.<3

FRANKIEsteinMONSTER: Ugh how can I ignore him if he is constantly calling me, sending me texts, following me and is always sending me roses?!

FRANKIEsteinMONSTER: I'm afraid he might hurt me again….

xPikachuuuuu Rocksx: he wont hurt you! I promise.<3

FRANKIEsteinMONSTER: Wendy please don't make promises you cant keep….

FRANKIEsteinMONSTER: BTW do you want me to pick you up from work? I just got out and we both live near Star Bucks SO…?

xPikachuuuuu Rocksx: Thanks for changing the subject. But yea sure babe.

FRANKIEsteinMONSTER: OK see you in a few plumplum.<33

I put away my SK and turned on my car. The engine coughed and groaned a few times before it started up. I really need to get a new car. The smell of coffee and cancer sticks was normal in my car. Clothes and ash trays were scattered along the old, ripped up seats. While the car was 'warming up' I took the shit in the passenger's seat and threw it in the back. I popped in a Misfits CD and put it all the way up. Forbidden Zone started playing and I drummed my fingers on the steering wheel, still waiting for it to warm up. When it was warmed up, I put the car in Drive and started down the road, towards Star Bucks.

Wendy was waiting outside for me. She was wearing black and purple striped Capri's and a plain black shirt with an old fashioned camera on it. Despite the deadly cold weather, she wore summer clothes while looking very comfortable. When she saw me pull up in front of her, her face lit up and she waved like a madman on some very very good coke.

I rolled down the passenger's side window and lowered down the music.

"Wendy, before you come in the car I need to tell you something." I said leaning towards the passenger's side of the window.

"Yea, sure. What is it?" she asked curiously.

"You're an idiot." I said my face emotionless but Lord knows I was trying to hold back my giggle fit.

"And you're a dick." She spit back, her face was also emotionless. I could tell she was trying to hold back giggles as well. We didn't hold that up for much longer because our giggles broke free and strangers were looking at us.

"Get in the car, foo!" I demanded, unlocking the doors. "Don't forget to wipe your shoes before getting in!" I reminder her.

She giggled once more and wiped her black Vans against the concrete curb. "Why do I need to wipe my feet if this car is already dirty? It makes no sense frankster!" she wined.

"So what if it's dirty! It's still my baby." I told her smiling and starting up the car again.

I dropped Wendy off at her apartment but got asked a gazillions times if I'm sure I don't want to stay for the night. I parked my car in the parking lot across the street from my apartment complex and walked into the building. Everyone was out of their apartments, crowded around my door. 'Ohs' and 'ahhhs' were coming from everyone around my door. What the hell?

"EXCUSE ME! I need to get into my WHAT THE FUCK!?"

Now I know what everyone was staring at. My door. Instead of the normal dark wooden door and a normal silver knob and lock that used to be there, there was a beautiful glass door with a golden knob and lock. The glass had a gorgeous vintage design. With out thinking I already knew who did it. With, still, awe-stricken eyes I took my key out of my right pocket and opened the beautiful door. Even more 'o's' and 'aaahs' erupted from everyone's mouth. Inside…inside EVERYTHING was different. My old crappy sofas were replaced with gorgeous love seats and two recliners. The floors had white tiles instead of my ugly, rotten wood ones. My kitchen was completely remodeled. It had marbled counter tops with black and white tiled floor. Pots and pans hung over the small island in the middle. The little dinning room looked impossibly bigger from before! It was painted light blue. A small, little, round glass table replace my old broken wooden table. A bouquet of black roses were in a vase with a card attached to it. Two chairs made of beautiful black satin cloth replaced my old metal ones. My jaw dropped and with much effort I put it back into place. I was completely at a loss for words.

"UM….." I mumbled trying to figure out what to say.

"WOW FRANK! You have a wonderful boyfriend!" Some one told me.

"Yea Frank, I would die if my boyfriend did that for me!" Some one else told me.

All of a sudden conversation started about my 'boyfriend'. For their information it's EX-boyfriend.

I rolled my eyes and went inside, closing the door behind me. The Living Room had red and pink rose bouquets in water on the coffee table. At least one thing stayed the same. I took the bouquet of flowers and threw it in the trash. There was a card attached to it but I didn't care. I already knew what it said before reading it. On the wall was an expensive 52 inch plasma scarlet TV that completely covered my wall. I groaned and walked to my room, surprised that that door hasn't been decorated either. I opened it cautiously; hoping that nothing inside was changed. Of course I was denied that wish.

Inside my room my regular twin sized bed was replaced with a queen sized one. Soft black pillows covered it as well as red and pink rose petals. An annoyed groan escaped my throat as I noticed about 20 dozens of roses of all colors all over the room. I kicked off my Nike's and went to the kitchen. I seeked out the drawer with a bunch of plastic bags. Obviously they weren't there so I settled for the trash can. The trash can was filled with almost half of the bouquets. I left the rest of the flowers there till I figured out what to do with them. I went to the dinning room and took the card out of the bouquet and tried to fit it in the trash.

I was so exhausted. Yes, I'm a lazy fuck. I went to the recliner in the living room and started to doze off until the phone started to ring.

"UGH!!!!" I wined. I got up and picked up the phone.

"So how do you like your new apartment, baby boy?" A familiar voice asked.

I hanged up right away. Then the bell rang.

"FUCK!!!!" I yelled, throwing my hands up in defeat.

I power walked to the door and slammed it open.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT!!!!!" I yelled.

To my surprise no one was there. Oh great, now my neighbors are going to think I'm crazy. I looked down to find a thick envelope. I picked it up and threw it on the counter, slamming the door behind me. I'm surprised the door didn't shatter. I tried looking for the envelope cutter but failed so I ripped it open. The envelope contained 100 dollar bills. "Ugh" I groaned again. I took the note out, unfolded it and read it.

I know you need the money. You need new clothes and a new car. This is enough for both. I'm sorry Frankie. I'm so fucking sorry. You know I didn't mean to. It just…happened. I haven't slept in days since that night… You have to forgive me babe. I love you&#9829;

Love,

Vince&#9829;

I crumpled up the note and threw it out the window. I went to the bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth. Of course the bathroom was redecorated. Jacuzzi, standing shower, two sinks, a pearl white toilet. The works. TVs in the door, in the Jacuzzi, NEAR the Jacuzzi. It's pointless. I'm just going to pawn those bitches anyways. I took a shower, changed and brushed my teeth. When I got to the bedroom I took all the pillows off and violently took the petals off of my bed. I then took the sheet off and went to the living room, where I curled myself into a ball on the recliner.

Sleep was kind of impossible now. Every time I closed my eyes I saw Vincent with him…every fucking time. Kissing, holding, grinding…right in front of me. The way he looked happy. He looked scared when he saw me there, tears flowing down my eyes like Niagara Falls. I didn't plan to go to sleep by crying myself half way to it. But hey, things aren't always planned out… Especially in my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Vincent is the guitarist in Leather-Mouth.