Cubicles

Chapter Six

[Franks POV]

The place Gerard had taken me to was absolutely amazing! Snow covered the trees and low cut grass and they were sparkling in my moonlight. There was a small pond but it wasn’t frozen. It was a small area but very beautiful, like a secret hiding spot.
I turned to see Gerard sitting on the hood of his car. He patted the space next him, signaling for me to sit next to him. I walked over to him and sat down on the hood beside him.

“Do you like it?” He asked looking at the stars.

“Yea, I really do.” I replied. I looked at him to see him smiling, still looking at the stars.
I pushed the sleeves of my jacket up.

He lay down on the hood and I followed his position. We stood there for a few minutes until I felt Gerard shift his weight a little and do a ‘pretend yawn’. He stretched his arms out as if he was stretching and then rested them on my shoulders. I giggled to myself. How cliche.

“It’s been really nice getting to know you Frankie...” Gerard whispered in my ear.

His voice gave me goose bumps and made my hair on my back and arms stood up. He looked at the exposed skin on my arm and saw what the effects of his voice had on me and laughed. This was the closest we have ever been.

“And uh…I’m really sorry for being so harsh to you when we first met.” He apologized.

“Naw its OK, I understand.” I told him.

I turned my head a little to see his face and our four-heads touched. If I was to push out my lips we would be kissing.

“You look gorgeous tonight” I whispered. I didn’t even notice I said that until Gerard looked at me surprised. I put my head down a little bit so he wouldn’t see me blushing.

“Thanks but I don’t look half as gorgeous as you do tonight.” He whispered back.

With both his index finger and middle finger placed under my chin, he pushed it up so our faces were leveled. He started to lean his face in a little bit – that was all it took to have our lips touching. Immediately I kissed back, our lips then moving in unison. The kiss was so passionate. It felt so unreal. The kiss didn’t last long but it was worth it. When I pulled away we were panting slightly. Gerard smiled at me and kissed the tip of my nose. Snowflakes started falling soon after.

Gerard drove me back to the front of the restaurant, us holding hands all the way there. My car was still in front of the restaurant, covered with a little bit of snow. The lights in the restaurant were turned off, the street was empty, and the sign on the restaurant door said ‘Closed’. Gerard opened the door to his car for me and we walked to my car.

Before I could open the door to my car, Gerard gently pushed me against my car and started kissing me. Of course I kissed back. This kiss was rougher than the first one but I loved it all the same. My fingers became tangled in his hair and his hands gripped my hips. Pulling apart was painful but we needed to breath. We smiled at each other and Gerard pecked my lips a few times before we said goodbye and I drove home.

When I got home I couldn’t help but think about Gerard. I can’t believe we shared a kiss! After taking a shower and changing into a pair of boxers the house phone started beeping indicating that I just missed a call. I checked the message the caller left.

Beeeeeep.

Hey, Mr. Iero. Your cubicle is no longer under construction. The cubicle will be right next to Mr. Ways cubicle so if you need anything you can go to him.

Oh great that means less time with Gerard. Well at least my cubicle is next to his.

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth only to get more annoyed with how much damn technology was in my apartment. I went to my toolbox (yes, I, Frank Iero, have a fucking toolbox. Weird, eh?) in my room and pulled out a screw driver and a hammer. Then I went back to the bathroom and started taking out all of the TVs. When they were all out I put them in a bag and labeled the bag ‘Pawn Shop Shit’ and went to bed.

The next day Gerard and I flirted the whole day. I knew that dating fellow employees wasn’t allowed so we kept it on the DL*. I would go to his cubicle and pretend to ask for help or he would go to my cubicle to help me with something. He would lean over my shoulder giving me a hickey but to everyone else it looked like he was showing me something on the computer screen. The only problem with him sucking on my tattooed neck is that I seem to forget to move the mouse around to seize suspicions from arising.
When lunch came around me and Gerard walked to Star bucks and got some coffee.

xPikachuuuuu Rocksx: OOOOO! Frankie has a BOYFRIEND!!!
FRANKIEsteinMONSTER: lmao Wendy you’re a dork. THE END. Now leave me alone!!

“Hey Gerard, let’s go to the park.” I asked him.

“Ok.” He said, smiling at me.

When we were leaving I stuck my tongue out at Wendy and she did the same.

By the time we got to the park we had finished our coffees and thrown them away. The park was empty; of course no kids would be there-it’s too cold. The first thing I headed to was the swing. I swept off the snow from the seat, sat down and started swinging a little bit. Gerard giggled at my childness. He walked to me and stood in front of me. He held onto the chain, leaned in and kissed me. We kept kissing for a while until we pulled back in need of fresh air. All of a sudden he walked away from me and sat on the other swing. I giggled, got up and sat on his lap, facing him. I wrapped my legs around his waist and rested my head on his shoulder.

“Frankie, you’re so cute!” He giggled, kissing my forehead.

“Frankie I know we haven’t known each other for a long time but… I don’t know how to say this…I mean I know you just got out of a relation ship and I don’t want to be a rebound or anything…but would you like to be my boyfriend?” He asked.

“Gerard, I’m over my past relation ship and I would never use you or anybody else as a rebound.” I told him, looking him straight in the eyes.

Gerard’s’ face lit up. “So is that a yes?” He asked, a grin on his face.

“No.” I told him. His grin slowly disappeared. “It’s a fucking hell fucking yes!” I shrieked.
♠ ♠ ♠
DL means Down Low if you didn't know :)