Always Keep My Heart Sirius Black

The Next Morning

"Ah..It was so nice to sleep in a bed." Sirius says, Sipping on a hot cup of tea at the kitchen table while he watches rose make breakfast. "I can imagine..All that time sleeping on the cold ground, I couldn't do it." Rose says, Scooping eggs and bacon onto a plate and setting it in front of Sirius. "Eat, You look starved." She said. "Thank you." Sirius replies with an almost boyish smile that made rose blush. She sat down across from him at the table. "I'm really glad you came to see me last night sirius." Rose said. Sirius looks up at her with a grin "As am i." He replied, taking her hand in his. "Unfortunately i must leave soon, Go back to the cave." He frowned. "I will still come see you, Bring you supplies..And of course now and then Snuffles can sleep over for the night." She smiled. "We can make this work Sirius, We just have to be extra careful." She finished. "Your so beautiful." Sirius says, Looking at her. "Likewise." Rose says, Making sirius grin. "I'm flattered." He laughs.
They talked for a bit, Of just normal things, Enjoying their breakfast, And when they were finished. "I should go now.." Sirius says. "Wait!" Rose replies, Taking his hand and pulling him from his chair. "What are you doing?" Sirius laughs. "Well, Since it might be a bit before we can spend time together like this again, I want to enjoy the time we have now." Rose says playfully, Taking him to the bedroom, Sirius grins, Shutting the door behind them.

Later:
"Okay, Now i really must go." Sirius laughs, Sliding on his old tattered coat. "I'm sending a few things back with you, Some food for you and Buckbeak, And some clean blankets." Rose says. "Thank you rose." Sirius says. Rose hugs him and kisses him. "Close your eyes." He whispers to her, Lightly brushing his hand over her face. She closes her eyes and in a matter of seconds hears barking. She looks down and sees snuffles looking back at her wagging his tail happily. "I know this is a bit undignified but.." She pulls out a leash. "I think it would look better if you were on a leash, It might raise a little less attention. She hooks the leash around his neck. "We'll go out the back door." Rose says, Heading to the other end of the cottage.

When they went back to the cave, Sirius runs in first and transforms back to human form before rose can climb in. "That was quick." She says. "Here." She hands him the blankets and food. She kisses sirius goodbye and pats Buckbeak lightly on the head. Then heads to her trinket shop. No sooner than she took out her wand and switches the "Closed" Sign to "Open" Did customers come pouring in, Including a firmiliar face.
"Nina! What are you doing here?!" Rose asks, Hugging her. "Well i just wanted to see how things are going with your shop..This place is lovely rose!" Nina says, looking around. "Thank you!" Rose smiles. "So would you like to buy something?" Rose laughs. "Well, I was thinking of picking something up for my mum." Nina replies. "Hey, Would you like to come over to my house after i'm done here?" Rose asks. "Yeah, Sounds great!" Nina answers.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you enjoyed my latest chapter, I'm sorry if there wasn't much here, I promise theres more to come.