Finding Love in a Surprise Marriage

Chapter 2

" what do you mean we cant get this marriage annulled?" i screamed at the lawyer sitting i front of me. He just sighed and looked at Matt.

"That's what i said Mrs. Sanders but if you let me explain before you go cutting me off again..." he trailed off waiting for me to sit down. I reluctantly sat down only because i really needed to hear what this guy had to say because i did not want this marriage in the first place.

"okay well as i was saying before i was interrupted" he started then stared at me and continued.

" I can not get this marriage annulled because you have only been married for almost 24 hours. If it was over 10 months than it would be a different story."he finished putting his pen down that he was playing with .

"Well if you cant do it then illl o to another lawyer!" i shouted standing ready to storm out of this place.

"well good luck with that Mrs. Sanders but all other lawyers will tell you the same thing." he added standing up. i glared at the man in front of me then glared at Matt who was just sitting in the chair like nothing was wrong. I slammed the door with one last set of glares and made my way back to the hotel room to pack my bags to go home. I had to get back to work.

I had not calmed down any as i started to pack my bags. And now Tara was suffering from my rage.

" How the hell could you let me get married Tara! I don't even know the man! He looks like an ex- convict who went to jail for murdering someone! I-" i stopped mid rant as i noticed someone come through the room. i glared at the big bulky figure.

"Why the hell are you here?" I growled. it took him some time to answer but he did.

"Look , im really sorry about this whole thing but you know we could try and make this work"

I just shook my head and laughed sarcastically in my head before putting the last of my thins in my bag and zipping it shut. Grabbing the handle , moving over to the desk grabbing my room key and stopping right in front of him.

"This is the plan so you better listen up. I'm going home and you can stay here or where ever the hell you live and we will meet up in ten months sign the damn papers and never see each other again. got it? good" i stated and walked to the door.

"lets go Tara" i said and rolled my suitcase down the hall into the lobby and to the car to get to the airport. Tara soon followed and we were one step closer to home. I would forget about this and continue my normal life.
♠ ♠ ♠
yes i know shes a bitch but wouldn't you if you were suddenly married?
i would but of course if it was to Matt i wouldn't lol
sorry its taken me so long to update....
this story will get better i promise!!!

oh and Tara im sorry for yelling at your character lol

- xxpatti xx