Can I Kill My Love?

Ch.5

Mike's hands started to roam my chest as the kiss got more intense. Okay, Mike got to see me with out a shirt. I feel like we should make this even. I quickly slid Mike's shirt off and continued to kiss him.
Mike's tongue ran along my bottom lip, begging for an entrance. I opened my mouth and he slipped his tongue in. I moaned softly. Mike pulled away and looked in my eyes. God he has the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen.
"Billie, Iove you so much," he said.
"I love you too, Mike," I said.
He smilled at me and I smilled back. He placed his lips back on mine in a loving kiss. Then, he moved his lips down to my neck and started sucking on it.
I tilted my head back to give him more room and moaned. His hands started to run up and down my sides then went to my belt buckel.
I gasped. "Mike, are you sure you want to do this", I asked.
Mike lifted his head. "Baby I'll only do it if you want it. But I wont if you don't want me to."
I gave him a soft peck on the lips. "I trust you baby," I whispered.
He gave me a soft loving kiss and started kissing my chest.
I moaned. He he started to work his way down my chest and stopped at my nipples. He took one in his mouth and swirled his tongue around it. Then, he ran his tongue over it, making me arch my back.
He then bit down hard, catching me off gaurd and making me moan. "Oh my God, Mike," I moaned.
Mike let go of my nipple and kissed his way down to my belly botton. He started to kiss around it and then shoved his tongue in and out of my belly botton.
Mike went down to my pelvise and unbuckled my belt. He unzipped and unbottoned my pants and pulled them down along with my boxers.
I looked at him and his eyes got wide.
"Jesus Christ, Billie!" Mike exclaimed.
I blushed. I wasn't expecting that.
"...wow... Y-you're huge," Mike stamered.
"You make me feel like muntant," I said, blushing.
Mike looked me in the eyes. "Baby don't ever say that. You're not a muntant. You're beautiful."
"No I'm not. You are."
He pushed a finger to my lips, telling me to shh.
He bent down and took me in his mouth.
"Oh God!" I screamed.
He started bobbing his head up and downsetting up a rhythem. Then he started sucking hard.
I arched my back and moaned loudly. I could tell I was close.
"M-mike I'm c-close," I breathed.
That's when it happened. He deep throughted me and I felt myself hit the back of his throught.
"Mike!" I screamed as I came.
He pulled off me and swallowed. Then he climbed back on top of me and kissed me, letting me taste myself. I didn't really mind.
He pulled away from me and pulled my pants back up. Then, he crawled back on top of me and laid his head on my chest.
My chest was rising up and down rapidly because I was panting.
"What about you?" I asked.
"Don't worry about me. This was all for you baby," Mike said.
"Thank you baby," I whispered.
"No problem. I love you, Billie," Mike said.
"I love you too, Mike," I said.
A few minutes later, we fell asleep with our arms wraped around eachother.

PLEASE COMMENT