Such a Simple Little Heartless Girl

Curse

♥Allison♥

I smirked at the orb in my palm.

The clear pink ball clearly showed the curse taking over Evelyn's ghostly white body.

It was even better that she kept moaning on about Jordyn, her first and only boyfriend that "mysteriously" disappeared at the peak of their relationship.

Everyone knows that he just moved to one of the smaller islands of Hawaii.

Well, clearly, everyone other than Evelyn.

I smirked as the thick red liquid started pouring from her veins. I even cackled when Sora ran over to help her. It's not like she even needed help really. When she lost enough blood she'd black out. That part was science.

But the illogical thing about this curse was that after she lost all of her blood, she'd still be breathing and very much alive. She'd be blacked out for a few days tops, and when she woke up, she'd slowly start to loose three of her senses: smell, taste, and touch…

And only on, shall we say, certain occasions will she be able to use those sentences. Occasions that include the word: nakunaru. And everyone who is able to put these kind of curses on people knows that nakunaru means die.

No, I didn't kill Evelyn Jenkins (yet) if only I were that privileged. No. I just put the worst kind of curse possible on her. The one where she can sense nothing, nothing but death.
♥

♥Evelyn♥

My surroundings were quiet. Too quiet. I could hear distant noises, such as chatting, and clanking of money. I could even hear a gummi ship landing off somewhere.

But nothing within two feet of me. Me, as an intimate object an object in a space somewhere. Somewhere, but where?

I slowly opened my eyes to see a room filled with green seeping into my eyes.

Where am I?

"EVELYN!"

I looked up to see Arieth standing there with a mug, a shocked expression grazing her perfect face.

"Yes?" I croaked out, shocked at how scratchy my voice had become while I was blacked ou-

I shot up, "How long have I been out?" I asked.

"A few days" Arieth said, "Why?"

"It feels like so much longer," I said.

"Do you remember anything?" she asked.

"I remember we were in Wonderland, fighting the Trickmaster and I got light headed and I was bleeding an-HEY"

"What?"

"How did I know what that heartless was called?" I frowned.

"I don't know…"

"Anyways, and then…this" I motioned around the room.

She nodded, "Interesting, I wonder what he'll make of that"

"What who will make of it?"

"Leon, based on Sora's story, he's baffled, even Merlin is confused."

"Merlin?" I cocked my head.

"Oh yeah, you haven't met him yet, oh well. All in good time" she smiled.

"Where are Sora, Donald, and Goofy?" I asked.

"They're off in another world, but don't worry, Yuffie is off getting the spell book so that we can send you over there"

"Arieth!" a voice sang.

"Speak of the devil" she winked.

"I got the boo-GOOD MORNING SLEEPY HEAD!" Yuffie screamed.

I smiled, "Good morning, Yuffie" I said.

"So, do you want to rest, or go with Sora?" she asked, leaning over so that her face was level with mine.

"Go with…wait what?"

"NOT LIKE THAT, SILLY!"

"I'll take option number…two" I said, cautiously.
Arieth giggled and Yuffie opened the book and began reading.

"Um, Yuffie?" Arieth held out her hand, "Maybe you should let me do that" she said.

Yuffie frowned but gave her the book, "Jerk off" she mumbled.

Arieth cleared her throat, "Good luck" she whispered and began reading the spell.

I shut my eyes and I could feel myself rocking, a weightless sensation taking over my body. There was a breeze running through my hair and I could suddenly hear the sounds of birds, waterfalls, and other wildlife sounds.

Suddenly, I felt myself land on something, only to break through and fall into another solid, this one wetter, the sound of the waterfall grew suddenly very loud and when I opened my eyes I saw that I was in a charcoal colored cave. Waterfalls were all around me.

"Wow…" I breathed, walking up to the waterfall and staring into the white rushing waves.

I saw a picture of Lovvy and Allison together.

I cocked my head and peered closer. They were in a foyer type of place. The floor was a blue pattern and the stairs split off into two sides. In the middle was an ancient looking waterfall on which the sisters sat.

"So…what does Maleficent want you to do to Evelyn?" Lovvy asked.

"But some death curse on her. But it's…weird…" Allison trailed off.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, Evelyn herself wont actually die, in fact, her hearing and sight will be sharpened…she's gaining more than she'll be loosing"

"What exactly will she be loosing?" Lovvy asked curiously.

"Just her sense of taste, touch, and smell…and all of her red and white blood cells."

"But, Allison, if Evelyn looses her blood, loose her life…" Lovvy said, as if she were talking about dropping a penny on a street corner.

"No, she's not loosing her blood, just the red stuff. It will all be replaced with black blood cells" she said.

"Black blood cells?" Lovvy smiled, "Like that emo song? She'll tell her friends she bleeds black and cries during classes?" Lovvy and Allison both giggled.

Then Allison became serious again, "But really, she'll be able to smell, taste, and touch when death is near. I don't mean death for heartless, but for people." She said, "It's weird, it's like Maleficent wants to help Evelyn and destroy someone else…but who else is there? I mean, Evelyn is the one traveling with the Keyblade master, and that's ultimately who we want to get to, isn’t it?"

Lovvy sighed, "I have a feeling that there is something that they aren't telling us…which means…"

Both of them looked towards the doors, "Riku…" they said in unison.

Their images faded out of the waterfall and I gaped, not just at the "curse" that had been put on me, but that Lovvy and Allison were getting along.

I looked around, feeling a sudden chill up my spine, my blood turning cold. I shut my eyes, my black blood.

I walked outside of the cavern, the light pouring into my vision, and when the light cleared, my attention was drawn to a certain battle scene below.
♥