Such a Simple Little Heartless Girl

Friends in Our Hearts

♥Evelyn♥

A man in a yellow hunter's suit was aiming a gun at Sora and a guy without a shirt on. Actually, he really didn't have pants on either, it was kinda just enough cloth to cover his…ehm…parts…

I watched with anticipation until the man finally brought his gun up and for a moment, everyone just stood there. I'm not sure if Sora was aware of my presence or not, but I had a feeling he'd find out pretty soon.

Suddenly, something smashed the rock that was behind the hunter and I could see the confused expression on Sora's face when he saw that there was nothing there. Whatever it was, the hunter mounted it and the battle begun.

The problem was that Sora, Donald, and Goofy couldn't see the monster, so they kept missing. And when they missed, they got attacked. I looked around for a way to help them. Maybe if that hunter wasn't constantly shooting at them…

I smirked, grabbed my fans, and jumped to the battle scene. Sora, Donald, and Goofy were fighting from the front of the monster; I was in the back. I shut my eyes, bit my lip, and sent my fans flying like Frisbees at the hunter's baldhead.

"AH!" he screamed, falling off of whatever it was.

Sora turned his attention to the hunter, then to me, another shocked expression grazed his face, "EVELYN!"

"Am I late?" I asked, slashing at the still invisible monster.

"Are you okay?" Donald asked.

"There will be time for tha-LOOK!" I pointed at the now visible giant green lizard.

"Why are they always bigger than us?" Sora sighed.

I smiled and kept fighting, that is, until I felt a piercing pain in my hand.

"GOD DAMNIT! NOT AGAIN!" I screamed, but then I looked down to see that there was a bullet in my grasp. I sighed in relief when I saw I wasn't bleeding.

I spun around to face the hunter, "You wanna mess?" I growled.

He pointed his gun at me.

"WAIT!" Sora screamed as the monster fell down.

The hunter was looking at Sora so I took the opportunity to walk up to him. I smiled, "Gravity" I whispered ever so softly and I smirked when I saw what I did to the front of the gun.

I got close to his ear, "I don't think you know who you're messing with" I whispered.

He looked at his gun, "YOU BRAT!" He growled, hurling the gun at me. I dodged it and he kept coming forward. I was suddenly very aware of my surroundings. The hunter was going to die. I felt a burning pain in my side, but it wasn't unbearable so I ignored it. He kept coming forward, until the Stealth Sneak collapsed on him.

Why do I know what all of these heartless are?

I smiled at Sora when their hearts floated into the sky, and they disappeared.

I looked around and almost jumped into Sora's arms when I saw gorillas everywhere, "Sora" I whispered, "Don't move"

"Evelyn, what are you-"

"Don't move and they won't hurt you" I said.

Donald looked around and laughed, "You idiot"

I frowned, "What does that mean?"

Goofy put a hand on my shoulder, "Evelyn, the gorillas won't hurt you" Goofy laughed.

"You…you know them?" I asked.

"Sure" Sora nodded, "Their family of Tarzan" he said.

"Tarzan?" I frowned.

Sora motioned to the guy in the cloth.

I nodded and waved a bit.

"So…what now?" I asked.

A gorilla came towards us and extended a hand. I cautiously took it and soon felt myself being flung into the air, back to the place that I'd been before.

I looked at Tarzan.

"This…Tarzan home…" he said in a low, raspy voice.

I nodded and turned to Sora, should we?" I asked.

Sora didn't say anything, he just walked in the cave.

I sighed, how am I going to tell him that I'm diseased?

I followed Goofy in, he was the last one behind Sora.

"Woah…" the three boys looked around in awe, "This is…" Goofy began.

"Amazing?" I smiled.

"Yeah…" Sora finished.

Tarzan said a funny word and pointed upward, then he started climbing.

"C'mon" Sora said.

I nodded and followed him. When we finally reached Tarzan we saw another opening, one in which, I had yet to visit. When we went inside, I saw a bluish green glowy light in the back.

Tarzan said the funny word again and Sora frowned, "This is your home? But that means…"

Tarzan held up his hand and signaled for us to listen. "Huh?" Goofy frowned. I smiled, "The
Waterfalls" I said. "They're echoing all the way here," a British woman said.

Man I gotta learn names…

Tarzan said the word again. What does that mean?
"Friends there. See friends." Tarzan said.

"Oh now I've got it" the woman said again, "*&&X% means heart. Friends in our hearts"

Tarzan grunted, "Heart"

"Oh" Sora sighed, "So that's what it meant…"

"Friends, same heart. Clayton, loose heart. No heart, no see friends. No heart, no friends."
Tarzan said.

Sora turned to Donald and rubbed the back of his neck, "Sorry about…what I said" Sora said.

"I'm sorry too" Donald said.

Goofy put his arms around both of them, "Yeah, all for one, huh?"

I smiled, hiding my confusion, instead, I turned my attention to the light, the light in which turned out to be a bunch of blue butterflies.

Suddenly, there were a million sparkling blue butterflies flying around us, and the spot in which they were on before was a keyhole.

I looked at Sora, "You gonna lock that?" I asked.

He nodded and pointed his Keyblade to the hole, a blue-white light came out of it, and there was a loud locking sound.

A neon colored semi-circle block came out of it.

"A GUMMI!" Donald exclaimed.

"But it's sure not the king's" Goofy sighed.

"Wait, you mean to tell me that this thing" I picked it up, "Is what we use to build the ship that carry's us around to different worlds?" I asked.

Sora smiled, "That's right," he sang.

"That's crazy," I said.
♥

♥Lovvy♥

"A GUMMI!" Donald exclaimed.

"But it's sure not the king's" Goofy sighed.

"Wait, you mean to tell me that this thing" Evelyn picked it up, "Is what we use to build the ship that carry's us around to different worlds?" she asked.

Sora smiled, "That's right," he sang.

"That's crazy," she said.

I watched, smiling at the way that Evelyn looked at Sora. Even if she didn't know it yet, she had a mega crush on him.

So, you're wondering why I'm so positive with Evelyn still, I mean, honestly, she ditched me for a spiky-haired weasel with clown shoes and a giant key.

Bitchy much?

But, I haven't lost faith in her yet. I mean, I'm Catholic, I kind of have to believe that there is good in everyone.

I walked into the dark room where everyone was already circled around the table. I took my rightful place on one side of Riku, while Allison held the other side.

"What drew the heartless to that world?" Jafar asked.

"The hunter lured them there" Maleficent answered, "It was his lust for power that was the bait"

That 's not all he was lusty for…

Pedophile much? God.

"But it seems the bait was too tasty for his own good," Maleficent continued.

Oogie Boogie laughed, "Yeah, he got chomped instead" he said.

"Hmm" Jafar came forward, "A weak-hearted fool like him stood no chance against the heartless" he hissed, "But the boy is a problem, he found one of the keyholes"

I felt Riku tense up next to me, I knew that Sora was a touchy subject for him because he too was unsure whether or not they were still friends.

"Fear not" Maleficent said, "It will take him ages to find the rest" she waved it off.
An image of Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Evelyn appeared on the stone table in front of us, "Besides" she said, "he still remains blissfully unaware of our other plan"

"Yes the princesses" Ursula said.

"They are falling into our hands one by one" Maleficent smirked, "Speaking of which…"

I turned to see a girl with blonde hair and a blue dress being shoved forward. She looked so scared and confused that I almost had to laugh.

I held it in though, because around here I was considered a child.

And children are to be seen and not heard.
♥

♥Evelyn♥

I was sitting on the gummi ship, completely zoned out.

I've been thinking about the curse far too much.

I had so many questions and I hadn't a clue who to ask.

How would I tell Sora? What will happen to me? Who knows about this? Why was it put on me in the first place? Will I be able to sense my own death?

I began feeling dizzy from the thoughts circling around in my mind and I felt myself rocking back and forth in my seat. I did that for a few minutes before I felt a hand grip my shoulder, "Are you okay?" a voice asked.

I looked up to see Sora, "I'm fine, just thinking" I assured him.

"So…do you have any idea what happened back in Wonderland?" he asked.

Yes.

"Not really, I mean, it's really weird, isn't it?"

Lie.

"It is…I was so worried that all of your blood would spill out" he said.

It did.

I laughed nervously, "Of course it didn't silly, I'd be dead then" I said.

Lie.

"Oh, how did you get to the jungle?" he asked curiously.

"Aerith sent me with a spell, I fell through a rock or two thou-" I stopped myself.

"You'd been in that cavern before?"

Yes.

"No, I meant that I hit my head really hard" I said.

Lie.

"Oh…how did you learn that gravity spell?" he asked.

I don't know.

"D-Donald taught me"

Lie.

"Oh, okay" Sora frowned, "DONA-" I covered his mouth.

"NO!" I said.

He looked at me confused, "I- I mean, I'll teach you. I need the practice," I said.

He nodded and gripped his hand around my wrist, pulling it off of his mouth, "Thanks" he said.
♥

"GUYS WE'RE AT TRAVERSE TOWN!" Donald screamed from the cockpit.

It had been several hours and Sora had perfected the gravity spell.

He was a fast learner.

I followed him to see the familiar world coming towards us and I knew that in a moment my feet would be on familiar turf.

Maybe "Merlin" would know something. Whoever he was…
♥