Such a Simple Little Heartless Girl

Allison

♥Unknown♥

Hades sighed, "That smarmy vizier coulda had em', if some people had stuck around to give him a hand." Everyone at the table looked to Lovvy and Riku.

"Hey, we did our part." Riku argued.

"Yeah, we brought the princess, didn't we?" Lovvy crossed her arms.

I almost laughed out, but that would blow my cover, it's not that I wasn't allowed to be here, but I'd rather Lovvy and Riku didn't know I was.

"Jafar was beyond help, consumed by his own hatred. One should beware of letting it burn too fiercely." Maleficent said, pointedly.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, lighten up, I'm as cool as they come, okay? By the way, kids, have we got a something special for you." Hades smirked.

God, I hated that guy. I just want to dump a bucket of ice water over his head.

"Huh?" Lovvy cocked her head.

I rolled my eyes; this was all so…dull…

"We had a deal, yes? You help us, and we grant your wish…" she motioned to the stone table where a hologram of Kairi laying down appeared.

I smirked, seeing him jump forward.

I remember when I would have been jealous about Riku being so obviously in love with Kairi.

"Kairi!" Riku exclaimed.

I saw the expression on Lovvy's face and choked on my laugh.

She was in love with him.

"Go to her, your vessel is waiting." Maleficent said as captain hook stepped forward.

"Just remember, this is no pleasure cruise, it won't be a pleasant voyage." Hook said.

Riku ignored him and turned to Maleficent, "Why are you doing all this for me- for us? What's the catch?"

"Catch? What's the catch? Silly boy, you're like a son to me, I only want you to be happy." She said.

"I seriously doubt that," He said.

"Believe what you wish, but lest we forget, I kept my end of the bargain."

Riku left along with everyone else, leaving Maleficent and Lovvy alone…or so they thought.

"So what do you think of me as, then? It's obvious you prefer Riku." Lovvy smirked.

"All mother's have a favorite." Maleficent shrugged.

"Since when are you such a parenting expert?" Lovvy challenged.

Maleficent raised her eyebrows and Lovvy sighed.

"Where am I going?"

"You, my dear, are going to Atlantica, to assist Ursula in whatever she may need." Maleficent smiled fakely.

Lovvy groaned, "Fine, but when I'm come back and I get the floors all wet, DON'T yell at me."

And then it was old Maleficent and I.

"You can come out now, Allison."
♥