Such a Simple Little Heartless Girl

Castaway

♥Evelyn♥

When we got to the clock tower-BIG BEN! Who would have guessed- Peter told us that we had to fix the hands of the clock so that it was 12:00.

When we did, a keyhole appeared, and Sora locked it, as he had come back to earth from Kairi-land.

Took him long enough.

And a colorful block flew out of the keyhole as well, almost like the one we got in Wonderland, not that I remember all that well, I was busy draining all of my blood.
♥

♥Lovvy♥

I wiped Riku's hair out of his eyes. He had just returned from Neverland and was on the floor, panting and trying to catch his breath.

Then Maleficent appeared.

"It was reckless to bring her here without at least using a vessel. Remember, relying too heavily on the dark powers could cost you your heart." She said, pointedly.

I sighed. She needs to mind her own damn business. It wasn't her problem how much we were using her powers, she's the one who gave them to us.

It's obvious that she's using us, and she doesn’t give a damn when we fade away into the darkness, because it's obvious that we will eventually, I mean, won't everyone?

Then there was a noise.

"A castaway. Though his world perished, his heart did not. When we took the princess from his castle, he apparently followed her here through sheer force of will. But fear not. No harm will come to you. He is no match for your power." She smirked.

Oh, so now our power is a good thing?

Get your thoughts sorted out bitch.

"My power?" Riku looked up from his spot on the floor.

"Yes, the untapped power that lies within you. Now, child, it’s time you awakened that power and realized your full potential."
"Riku…" I whispered.

Suddenly, Riku and I both start to glow with a strange green darkness.
♥

♥Evelyn♥

"Peter, are you really going back to Neverland?" Wendy asked in a whiney voice.

No wonder Tinkerbell hates her. I would too.

"Afraid so. But we can see each other any time. As long as you don’t forget about Neverland, that is." Peter assured her, taking her hand in his.

Suddenly, Tinkerbell began to turn bright red, and not the kind of red you get when you're blushing either; I know what it's like to be jealous of a slut stealing your man.

Donald laughed at the small pixie and I slapped him, "Donald, you don't know what it's like." I said.

"What what's like?" He asked.

"Seeing your man with a dumb slut." I whispered.

"Wendy's hardly the type I'd label as a slut…" he said.

"Yeah, well…yeah, okay, but Tinkerbell's still jealous and you need to respect that."

"Why?"

"Because a jealous woman will kick your ass, imagine what a jealous pixie will do." I smirked as all of the color drained from his face.

That's funny, I didn't even know Donald had any color!

"Oh, boy. She’s gettin’ steamed again. Do me a favor. Look after her for me, will ya?" Peter said to Sora, oblivious of our conversation.

"What?" Sora exclaimed.

"Well, yeah, I mean, Evelyn's the only girl that Tinkerbell doesn't mind all that much, and it will be good for her to get out and see the world." Peter smiled as he was lost in his train of thought.

Tinkerbell flew over to me, after she'd turned green again.

I smiled at her, this was the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
♥
♠ ♠ ♠
comment, subscribe, LOVEE
i like this one. especially the slut comment.
XXX
maryedith masquerade
♥♥♥