Such a Simple Little Heartless Girl

My Hands Are Empty

♥Evelyn♥

We went back to the sunken ship from before and began looking around, "How do we know that her hide out is even here?" I asked, kicking some rocks aside.

"Well it has to be somewhere! And this place is eerie enough." Donald said.

I frowned and looked at a large boulder, "Golly gee, I wonder why this boulder is here." I called out.

The group swam over to me and Sora smiled, "Hmm. I do not know, maybe we should move it." He said, motioning Donald and Goofy over to help him out.

Within seconds, the thing was out of the way and we were swimming through the hole.

Before we knew it, we were in Ursula's lair, staring down upon the infamous cauldron.

"Come out! You can’t run!" Donald called.

"DONALD! DON'T CALL HER OUT!" I whisper/screamed.

"Your time has come!" Sebastian said.

Suddenly, she appeared, along with her two eels.

And the battle began. Not all of us focused in on the cauldron. Because not all of us were expert magicians. It was basically me and Donald and Sora while Goofy and Ariel threw out potions once and a while and fought the eels.

When the battle was over, my eyes went wide, and my hand instantly flew to my side to cover up any blood.

With threatening words from Ursula, she swam away and I prayed to god that Sora wouldn't notice that I was bleeding out…

"Let’s go. We must get the trident back." Ariel said hurriedly.

"C'mon guys!" Sora said, turning towards us, "Evelyn, what are you doing?" He asked, looking at me funny as I tied a big cloth around my waist.

"Um…" I thought, "Self-conscious?"

He looked at me funny and swam away along with everyone else, except for Goofy, "You'll have to tell him soon, you do know that, right?"

"Let's just go fight." I sighed.

After quite a bit of swimming, we came upon Ursula.

"You pathetic fools! I rule the sea now!" She smirked down at me and with a flick of her finger, a bolt of lighting threw the cloth off of my waist, "Pathetic girl! Are you trying to hide your curse from the world? I thought you would have told EVERYONE by now."

Sora turned to me, "Curse? What's she talking about, Evelyn?"

"Nothing, let's just finish her off." I growled, looking down at my side only to see that there was no wound, no blood, nothing.

"YOU CRAZY HAG! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!" Sora screamed, "THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH EVELYN!"

Ursula shot herself with the triton and grew huge, "The Sea and all its spoils bow to my power!"

And we fight again.
♥

To say that this was a long and brutal war would be an overstatement. Ursula was fairly weak without the triton, and once we got that it was pretty easy to slam her into oblivion.

Damn, I hate this lack of action, don't you?

"GOSH WHAT A SEA WITCH!" Ariel screamed as Ursula began to shrink.

I placed a friendly arm around her shoulder and laughed, "That's no sea witch, that's a sea-"

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" Donald screamed.

We all laughed and proceeded back to the palace.
♥

"Daddy, I’m so sorry." Ariel said apologetically.

"Please don’t be angry with her." Goofy pleaded.

"It’s my fault. You followed Ursula because...I wouldn’t let you follow your heart. And when you found that crystal, I lost my temper and destroyed it." Triton admitted.

"Oh, yeah, the crystal! Why did you destroy it?" I asked, "I mean, I would have liked to make it into a necklace." I muttered the last part.

"That crystal held the power to reveal the Keyhole. The Keyhole is dangerous. I had to keep you away from it at any cost. And besides, It wouldn't have looked good on a necklace." He winked at me.

I smiled.

"Daddy..." Ariel said.

"Key bearer, I have one more request: Seal the Keyhole. My trident also holds the power to reveal the Keyhole. Will you do it?" He asked Sora who looked like he was about to jump out of his shorts…er…fin…

"Of course. That’s what we had in mind from the start." Sora smiled.

"Where is the Keyhole, Daddy?" Ariel asked.

Hmm…who does she remind me of?

"You should know better than anyone. It’s in your grotto." Triton said.

"Really... Sora, let’s go." Goofy said.

"Who does she remind me of…" I said silently.

Suddenly, a piece of paper fell into my hands. Ansem’s Report 3.

I smiled, I really need to catch up on my reading.
♥

When we got to the grotto, it was like the keyhole had been waiting for us. There it was, shining brightly on the wall of the grotto, among all of the great treasures and trinkets.

"Tell me, Sora. Your world, what’s it like?" Ariel said dreamily, "Are you and Evelyn from the same world?"

"Oh, about that... Sorry for lying to you. And, no, we aren't, I have no idea what her worlds like…and she doesn’t know about mine…I'd like to visit some day though…"

I giggled and nodded.

"It’s okay. Besides, if you can travel to other worlds, maybe I can, too." Ariel said, looking into the sky.

Always the dreamer.
♥