Such a Simple Little Heartless Girl

Yoda

♥Evelyn♥
Ariel was saying something about going to her grotto with her. Because she had to show us something.

"I dunno…" Sora started.

I elbowed him in the side, "C'mon silly, what harm is there in going to look?" I shot a glance at Donald, "And who knows, the king could be there."

Donald shot me a glare and we all laughed as we proceeded to the underwater cave.

"Look at all the wonderful things Flounder and I’ve collected. I think it’s all from the outside world. Someday, I’m going to see what’s out there. I want to see other worlds. Does that sound strange?" She asked dreamily.

"No. Not at all. I used to feel the same way." Sora said.

"Yeah…me too…" I said, looking into the sky.

"Used to?" Ariel cocked her head and Sora struggled to recover.

"I mean...I still do." He said, side glancing at me.

"Hey, why don’t we try looking for that Keyhole you were talking about?"

"But your father said—"

"Oh, he treats me like a little girl. He never wants to let me do anything. He just... He just doesn’t understand."

"I know how that feels." I said, comfortingly.

We happened upon a sunken pirate ship where we found a crystal trident, apparently, that’s what it's called.

Looks like a piece of crap to me. I mean, a gorgeous piece of crap, but a piece of crap none the less.

"Hm. Its shape reminds me of something..." Ariel said, gazing off into space. She does that a lot, I suppose…

"Let's take it back to the grotto!" Flounder suggested.

We went back into the grotto, and placed the trident into a hole in the wall. It's funny, it was almost like it was meant to be there…

But then the king came in angry and what not. It wasn't pretty.

"Ariel, you’ve disobeyed me again! I told you not to leave the palace!"

I swam up so I was level with him, "She was with us! You have no right to hide her from the world! Her world! You have no right to-" I stopped when I saw the look he was shooting me, "Y-your majesty…" I recoiled, swimming back to the group and hiding behind Sora who protectively put his arms out in front of me.

Then the king saw the trident we had collected and smashed it with a crash of lightning.

Hey, isn't lightning supposed to be dangerous near water?

"Daddy, no!" Ariel cried, "How could you..."

Ariel then swam away in a fit.

I feel awful for her.

"Young man, you’re not from another ocean. You’re from another world. Aren’t you? Then you must be the key bearer." Triton said to Sora.

"How did you know?" Sora asked, scratching the back of his head.

"You may fool Ariel, but you can’t fool me. You don’t know your dorsal fin from your tail. As the key bearer, you must already know... One must not meddle in the affairs of other worlds."

"Of course I know that, but..."

"But you don't understand sir." Goofy said.

Triton ignored Goofy, "You have violated this principle. The key bearer shatters peace and
brings ruin."

"HEY!" I swam out from behind Sora, "You have no rig-"

"Aw, Sora’s not like that." Goofy promised.

"I thank you for saving my daughter. But there is no room in my ocean for you or your key."

Suddenly, I had that feeling. The one I get when I’m about to blank out. The one where I see things. Sometimes things that I would rather not see. But none the less, important things…
♥

"You called, my dear?" An octopus woman was saying to Ariel.

"You’re Ursula? I was just wondering if—" Ariel was brutally cut off.

"It’s all right. Helping others is what I live for. Let me guess. You wish to see other worlds. That shouldn’t be too hard. After all, your new friends came from another world."

My eyes went wide, what the hell was she doing?!

"What?" Ariel's eyes went wide.

"But they had special help—that mysterious key." Ursula smirked.

I narrowed my eyes. I should turn her into friggin calamari or something. I thought back to the spell book, is there a spell for that?

Ariel cocked her head.

Wow. She's brilliant.

"Now, now. Cheer up, sweetie. You have something special, too." Ursula assured her.

"Huh?"

"THE TRITON! THE TRITON GOD WHAT DO YOU THINK SHE'S TALKING ABOUT?!" I screamed, knowing well that no one could hear me.
♥

"Evelyn!" Sora shook me.

"I'm up." I said, sitting up, slowly, so I couldn’t hit my head on anything again.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Fine, why do you asked?"

"Well, you fainted. Or should I say, you fainted again. Are you getting enough sleep?"

I took a deep breath, "No, no I'm not, I really should be resting more on the gummi ship." I said.

He nodded, "Make sure you do that next time…" He said.

I smiled and stole a kiss from him, "Where is everyone?"

"Heading back to the palace."

"I guess that's where we're going." I said.

He smirked and stole a kiss from me and I frowned when he pulled away.

Sora laughed, "What? You're the only one who gets to do that?"

I smiled and we swam towards the palace.

I need to protect that triton.
♥

♥Evelyn♥
When we got to the palace, I was upset to see that we were too late, because as soon as we entered, we saw Ursula with the triton.

"The trident is mine at last! And I couldn’t have done it without your
help, my dear." Ursula laughed.

"Ursula, no! I didn’t want this!" Ariel cried.

"Why not? Aren’t you tired of following your dear daddy’s orders? Oh,
yes. We had a deal, didn’t we? Time for a little journey—to the dark world of
the Heartless!"

World of the heartless…

"We cannot find the Keyhole." An eel said.

"The Keyhole is not here." Another said.

"What?" Ursula snapped.

World of the heartless?

Suddenly, Ursula's head snapped towards us, "Why, we have company. I’m afraid you’re a little late, handsome!" She winked at Sora who looked as if he could puke at any moment.

With that, Ursula was gone.

"Daddy!" Ariel cried, swimming over to help her father out.

"The trident... We must get it back." Her father said, weakly.

"Come on, let’s go!" Sora said.

"Wait, I’m going with you! My father is hurt and it’s all my fault. I
have to stop Ursula!" Ariel said.

"I don’t know…" Sora began.

I swam in front of him with an intense look on my face. Well, the most intense one that I could manage to muster up, "She's going." I growled.

"Ursula draws power from her cauldron. To defeat Ursula, you must strike
her cauldron with magic." The king said.

Okay Yoda.
♥
♠ ♠ ♠
comment, subscribe, LOVEE
XXX
maryedith masquerade
♥♥♥