Such a Simple Little Heartless Girl

BANGBANG!

♥Evelyn♥

Riku led us into this big hall place, when he stopped and turned to us…well…me…

"So, you chose me after all." He smirked.

I frowned, "I didn't choose anyone…Sora needs time on his own to sort things out."

"Like the fact that I beat him, yet again."

I sighed; the fact was, I hadn't chosen Riku over Sora, at least, not yet. Because inside my mind, I still had a worthless hope that Sora would regain his strength and everything would work out. Inside my mind, I still had the hopeless dream that Sora and I would go on to be married and bang bang!

And I know that I sound like a whining child but getting Riku instead of Sora is kind of like getting broccoli instead of a lollipop for me. And I don't want my damn veggies, give me a fucking lollipop!

A moment later I felt an arm around me, "I'm sorry, but I had to. Sora doesn't know what he's doing. He doesn't know how much better it could be."

"Or worse." I said and then Sora and the Beast entered through the doors, but Riku's arm did not come off of me.

"Quit while you can." Riku growled.

"No. Not without Kairi." Sora said.

I flinched at the sound of her name. He's already over me.

"The darkness will destroy you." Riku said, tightening his grip around me.

"You’re wrong, Riku. The darkness may destroy my body, but it can’t touch
my heart. My heart will stay with my friends. It’ll never die!" Sora screamed.

I couldn't help but smile. He sorted everything out. But…at the same time…

I looked up at Riku who was protectively holding onto me.

"Really... Well, we’ll just see about that!" Riku said, shooting an orb of darkness at Sora.

Right as the shot was about to blast Sora, Goofy blocked the attack with his shield.

"Sora ain’t gonna go anywhere!" Goofy said.

"You’d betray your king?" Riku asked with a slight raise of his eyebrow.

"Not on your life! But I’m not gonna betray Sora, either, ‘cause he’s
become one of my best buddies after all we’ve been through together! See ya
later, Donald. Could ya tell the king I’m really sorry?" Goofy called.

"Hold on, Goofy! We’ll tell him together." Donald said, running over to Goofy and Sora.

"I guess you’re stuck with us, Sora." Goofy laughed.

"Thanks a lot...Donald, Goofy."

"That just leaves one thing." Riku said and Sora's head snapped up.

Me.

I gulped as I stood in the middle of Sora and Riku.

Sora gets frustrated so easily.

But Riku isn't always there.

Riku is on the wrong side.

But, Sora will always have to fight.

I took a deep breath.

Stop. I told myself.

Who do you want to be with more?

I shut my eyes, "I'm so sorry, Riku…"

When I opened my eyes again, I was walking closer and closer to Sora, who embraced me with open arms and an open mouth.

"How will you fight without a weapon?" Said Riku, who didn't seem to care about loosing any of us.

"I know now I don’t need the Keyblade. I’ve got a better weapon. My heart."

"Your heart? What good will that weak little thing do for you?"

"Although my heart may be weak, it’s not alone. It’s grown with each new experience, and it’s found a home with all the friends I’ve made. I’ve become apart of their heart just as they’ve become a part of mine. And if they think of me now and then...if they don’t forget me...then our hearts will be one. I don’t need a weapon. My friends are my power!" He said, throwing his wooden sword to the ground.

And then, something amazing happened. The keyblade disappeared from Riku's hand, and reappeared back in Sora's.

Riku screamed and ran towards us with another blade.

Donald and Goofy began to fight too, but I stopped them.

"What are you doing?" Donald asked.

I took a deep breath, "This is Sora's fight. So let him fight it."

Goofy nodded, "I get it."

I smiled, "I thought you would."

I took this time to look around the room. But my gaze fell upon a door. One door.

Well, a doorway, actually. A doorway in which Allison's head was occupying.

"I'll be right back…" I said, running past a fighting Sora and Riku to Allison.

She didn't bother to run away.

I stopped when I was about a foot away from her, "Hey."

"Hey."

"So. Do you have any idea the hell you did to me with that curse?" I asked.

"Evelyn, you need to listen to me."

"And why would I do that?"
"I don't belong with these people, in this world." She said.

"Okay? And why is that my problem?"

"Evelyn, that curse was never supposed to be meant for you."

"Well then who was it meant for?" I asked.

"Eve."

"But, you had Eve, all this time, she was like 'the chosen one' or something, wasn't she?"

"That spot was never meant for Eve." She said.

"Who was it meant for…?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"You."

I sighed, "So what now?"

"You need to save your sister, and Kairi."

"What about Lovvy?"

"My sister can take care of herself. I'll be she's already on her way out."

"Wait…what about me?"

"You need to save your sister, and let Sora save Kairi, and then you need to get out of here."

"And go where?" I asked.

"Home."

"But how?

"Listen, there's this final keyhole or whatever, and you need to seal it. That should get you home."

"And what about you?"

She smiled, "You'll see me soon enough, like I said, I don't belong here."

"Well, where do you belong?"

"That's a conversation for another time."

"What other time?" I nearly screamed.

She looked past me, "I think you need to go congratulate your boyfriend. It's not everyday that he beats Riku, you know."

I turned around to see Riku disappearing and Donald and Goofy running towards Sora.

"Right. Well…good luck in life?" I asked.

She laughed, "Evelyn, I told you, I'll be seeing you sooner than you think. Now go."

And with that, she was gone.

I smiled and ran down to Sora, "There's my hero." I smiled, kissing him.

"So, your heart won this battle." Beast said.

Sora nodded and we proceeded through the oh so familiar castle.
♥

♥Lovvy♥

"Why? It was mine." Riku complained.

A hooded man appeared "The heart that is strong and true shall win the Keyblade."

"How cliché." I muttered.

"What? You’re saying my heart’s weaker than his?" Riku growled.

" For that instant, it was. However, you can become stronger. You showed no fear in stepping through the door to darkness. It held no terror for you. Plunger deeper into the darkness, and your heart will grow even stronger." The man said.

"What should I do?"

"It’s really quite simple. Open yourself to the darkness. That is
all. Let your heart, your being, become darkness itself."

"Riku…I don’t think that this is a good idea, maybe you should just stop…."

Riku walked over to me, grabbed my face, and kissed me in a deep kiss, with quite a bit of tongue action.

When he pulled away he smirked, "I don't have a choice, doll."

"Yes you do!" I croaked.

"No."

"Riku, please! My best friend already left me! I can't loose you too!"

"Then join me."

"What?" I asked.

"Become darkness."

And for a moment, I actually considered his offer.

"I can't" I shook my head, "Riku, you've changed. I can't….I can't become darkness…you can't either…one day, all of this darkness will swallow you whole…and…I don't think that I can watch you die like that…I have to leave." I said.

And with that, I faded into the darkness.
♥
♠ ♠ ♠
comment, subscribe, LOVEE
Julia! inspired parts of this chapter, along with the title. =DD Thanks!!!
XXX
maryedith masquerade
♥♥♥