So Many Reasons

Chapter 3: Fighting

So we left Music World, and I waved Jimmy off to his bus. He gave me a longing look before letting go of my hand and jogging back to his bus.

Jimmy's P.O.V.

"Hey dude was that Savvy?" Matt asked as soon as I got on the bus.

I sighed and nodded "Yeah that was her, Do you know where the girls are I need to tell them we're going to see Sav again!"

He pointed to the back of the bus where girlish giggles could be heard, "Should've known!" I stated before walking back there.

I opened the door to the back of the bus and was greeted by a pretty hysterical sight, all of the other girls meaning Taylor Sarah and Sam were attacking Tori tickeling her to death and her face was bright red she looked like she was about to pee her pants. I couldn't help but laugh "Zack....Zack come here look at your girlfriend." I shook him awake in his bunk.

He got up and walked to the back to see the girls attacking his girlfriend. He chuckled and walked in to help Tori. "Come on baby." I heard him say as he picked her up off the floor and pulled her away from the other girls.

I walked back in there to find Zack sitting on the couch with Tori in his lap as the other girls calmed down from their laughing fit. Tori looked up at me and asked "Jimbo what's up you seem.....happier.....oh oh oh did you meet a girl?"

I chuckled and shook my head I said "I ran into your best friend! We're headed over to her place right now."

She sat there in though for a momment before it clicked she jumped off of Zack, at little to fast, "SAVVY!" She screamed and ran to the front of the bus to see that indeed we were following a very familiar pick up. "YAY!" she ran back to the back room. I was laughing my ass of because Zack was on the floor holding on to his goods. Tori stopped dead and looked at him and like a dog she tilted her head to the side looking at him like he was crazy which only cause me and the other girls to start laughing even harder.

"Baby next time don't get up so fast." Zack groaned still on the floor.

Tori had to supress a laugh as she walked up to him and kissed him before helping him up and sitting next to each other on the couch. I felt a pang of jelousy run through me. I wanted a love like Tori and Zack had or Sam and Brian or Matt and Sarah or even Johnny and Taylor, but she ran out on me almost two years ago. I haven't been the same since Savvy left. I was no longer able to look at another girl and find them attractive or was able to find someone else. I am still in love with her.

I watched as all of my friends shared something special with their girls not having anything specilal of my own to cherish and hold as they did and it made me envy them even more.

We finally stopped in from of Savvy's house and got out.

Savvy's P.O.V.

I got in my truck and started it. I looked in the rear view mirror to make sure Jimmy and his boys were following me. They were, I was excited to see my friends once again but I was afraid to knowing I was was gonna have to explain to Jimmy why I left. I pulled onto the interstate and the big black bus followed.

A few minutes later I exited the interstate and pulled onto a small side road on the way to my beach house. I pulled in my driveway and the bus parallel parked in front of my yard. I avoided everyone's shouts of joy and laughter while I unlocked the door and went inside. I went straight upstairs to my music room, where my drumkit and few guitars were, and began to drum.

Of course I was stressed, because the man I loved and abandoned was in my house. With all of his friends and their girlfriends, my froends from camp and from when we were kids.

I put my headphones and drummed along to the Misfits "Dig up her Bones". I lip synced the words too. I opened my eyes when someone grabbed my hands and removed the drumsticks from them. I looked up through my tears to see Jimmy. I stood up almost instantly. He smiled sadly and threw the drumsticks to the floor, and grabbed my waist.

"Why did you leave?" he asked again quietly.

"Jimmy...I can't say," I replied. His expression grew harder.

"You left me a fucking note that said you would explain it all later," he shot back. I shied away from him and stepped back.

"It's very complicated. And I don't want to ruin your life," I said. He grabbed my arm in a death grip.

"Tell me," he pleaded "Please Savvy just telll me why?"

I shouted now out of frustration "Jimmy I don't want to tell you alright! It's been hard enough on me as it is!"

Everyone walked into the room to see what the fuss was about. I looked over at Tori, Sarah, Sam and Taylor they all wanted to know as well. Even the guys were intrested in why I left.

"Jim.....I can't I'm sorry." I said barley above a whisper.

That just pissed him off even more "Savannah Marie Layne just fucking tell me I'm not asking you to fucking kill yourself here just fucking tell me why you fucking left!"

I couldn't hold it in any more so I screamed "I was fucking pregnant I didn't want to ruin you life neither of us were ready for a baby so I took responsibilty and let you live your fucking life..."

He cut me off before I could finish explaining "You were what? Why the fuck didn't tell me or atleast fucking call me to tell me I had a kid."

I started crying as I thought about it and screamed "Because I had a fucking miscarriage!"

I turned to run out of the room I head two pairs of footsteps following me but I didn't care as long as it wasn't Jimmy. I ran till I couldn't run anymore and I broke down in the hall way. I felt four arms wrap around me and looked to see Tori and Zacky.

"Baby can you carry her to her room?" Tori asked Zack. He just nodded in response as he picked me up bridal style and carried me through the house. I burried my face in the crook of his next and just cried. Once we reached my room Tori closed and locked the door behind us and Zack set me down on the bed.

Jimmy's P.O.V.

I went to run after Savvy but Matt and Sarah stopped me. I looked at them Sarah said "Jimmy you can talk to her later. Let Zack and Tori talk to her now they understand what she's going through better then the rest of us. They'll clam her down and then you can talk to her alright?"

I looked at Matt for some help but he sighed and said "She's right Jim, Tori and Zack lost a baby once too let them talk to her then you can it's for the best."

I just sighed and nodded in defeat. They were right I had to let Tori and Zack calm her down before anyone could talk to her.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so it's pretty long tell me what yall think!!

banners are nice to I can't make them on my computer right now!