Not another Ryan Sheckler fan girl

Goosebumps give it away.

--TRINITYS POV--
Waves crashing, cold breezes softly blowing over my bare legs. I moved the position of my head and I head the crinkle of a dress shirt. This confused me. I opened my eyes, revealing the beach, and Ryan.

"What?" I mumbled to myself and i mulled over where I was.

I shifted to sitting Indian style with my legs folded under me. The beach was so pretty in the early morning. Another breeze blew over me and I shivered just a tad.

"I suppose I might as well enjoy this view" I said, talking to myself again.

I sat staring over the water for what I think was several minutes.

"Your cold." I hear from behind me. Ahh, Ryan.

"You can tell?"

"Well, goosebumps do give it away."

"Oh." I replied, chuckling.

"I should bring you home i think?" Ryan half asked half said.

"Probably."

"Come on." He said as he stood up, pulling on my arm slightly. I stood up as well, revealing more goosebumps on my legs. We walked to the Range Rover in silence, holding hands all the way.

"Thanks." I smiled as Ryan opened the door for me.

"No problem at all" He replied. He walked over to the drivers side and got in. As we rolled out of the parking lot a smile crept onto my face.

"What?" Ryan asked.

"I'm not really sure. You probably. You seem to have that affect on me."

"Affect?"

"Smiling, laughing, ya know. General happiness."

Ryan's face lifted as he smiled, "I'm glad the feelings mutual"

"I do believe it is."

The rest of drive was a silence like no other. A lovely, filling silence. The kind where you knew what the other person was thinking, but it didn't need to be said. We pulled up in front of the apartment shared by Ashleigh and I.

"I suppose i better go on in now." I though aloud.

Ryan nodded in agreement. "Probably," he responded.

"I'll call you in a little while."

Ryan once again nodded, "I'll be looking forward to it."

"Good to hear" I said as I slid out the door.

I walked up the stairs, and slid my key into the lock. I opened up the door and there Ashleigh was. Sitting in the big chair that was here when we moved. She looked like she was a mixture of exited and worried. After all, i didn't come home.

"T!" She yelled right after i opened the door. I laughed.

"Can i change out of this first?"

"Hurry. I wanna know!" She complained.

"You'll be ecstatic I'm sure."
♠ ♠ ♠
1) There was a request for someone to be featured in here... but I couldn't find the place to write that in this chapter. Soooo sorry :(

2) It's really short. I cannot apologize enough. I know i probably lost some readers for not updating for so long but.. I do have other commitments. Cheer is over now, so I might have some extra time.. most likely not though because I have some SUCKY grades i need to bring up.

3) Comment, subscribe if you aren't already, any feedback at all. :)

THANKS SO MUCH! <3