My Life As The Ouran Outcast

Ryuuga's Intro

I wore my dyed black hair in a ponytail, my tight black and grey floral jeans seemed too hot in this weather. It was the end of august, and I'll would be going into my first year of highschool soon. I'm tired of this heat, and I can't wait for the school's air conditioner to fix that problem. I held the metal bar over my shoulders I'm so tired of carrying it, why did I have to carry it around?

Oh yeah. My parents put me into this situation, I'm 'in' a 'gang'. Not so much really, as even though they listen to my every word, and do as I say, I hate every one of them as much as they hate me (We're not a real gang), and I just tell them to leave me alone (I'm not associated with this makeshift gang as much as my parents would like). I have real friends.

People think I'm tough, when it's just my parents making me seem like I am. I don't want to be mafia-material.

School starts tommorow, September first. I can't wait, but I hope the school is good for something more than just the air conditioner. A breeze flew by me, and I swear the grey flowers on my black jeans had swayed in the long desired breeze, my baggy blanck and grey striped shirt was blown against my body. I decided I had had enough of wandering around 'making people fear me' as my parents put it.

I ran into a girl from my class. "Hannah!" I called out, but she saw the metal pipe in my hand, she screamed and ran away yelling something about me being 'a freakin' gangster who shouldn't be on the streets'. I sighed. So much for finding out that math formula.

I began walking home, on my way I bashed the pipe against a couple brick houses, just to vent my anger. Maybe when I got home my parents would let me be alone, so I won't have to pretend to be them for a couple minutes, and I'll dance a bit.

I opened the door to my house, my parents greeted me with a warm mafia welcome. A nod.

"A letter."

I walked over to my mom, who gave me my letter, then stood from the chair she sat on and hugged me.

"Mom, wha--?"

"Congratulations!"

"I still don't know what your hugging me for."

"The contest you entered. Ouran Private Highschool. It's accepted you!"

"Oh yea, but I never said anything about--" I looked at the table. A fancy envelope lay there, completely torn open, next to it, fancy paper with a border on it's crumpled edges. I could picture my mom squeezing the sides of the paper in excitement. I picked up the paper, and read my letter.

" Dear Miss Ryuuga Yori,

We are ecstatic to let you know you have won an all expense paid education at the famous and well-known Ouran Highschool in Japan.
The school year begins on September 5th, your plane tickets are included with this letter. Please report to the premises by the 4th as we will assign you a room on the grounds and show you around the school buildings.

Sincerely,
the staff of Ouran."

I was shocked and amazed. Words could not begin to describe my happiness.

"I'm going to celebrate in my room. And I need to pack, the plane will leave tommorow." I went into my room and turned up my tunes, I blasted Toybox - Tarzan and Jane while I pulled out my suitcase. The instructions were that I could have 5 suitcases maximum. Wow, these guys really are rich. Normally, people are only allowed one carry-on bag and one suitcase maximum.